Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What is wrong with TCI?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

What is wrong with TCI?

Nov 20, 2014, 12:45 AM

I feel like it;s a cult over there. Very defensive and can't take some constructive criticism.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: What is wrong with TCI?

Nov 20, 2014, 12:54 AM

Robert reminds me of Castro and the remaining members are loyal communists.

They take themselves way too seriously

Nov 20, 2014, 1:33 AM

And try to make way too many stories out of nothing. They seem entirely driven by web hits. They're quickly becoming an embarrassment among the Clemson sports reporting and media outlets.

Reminds me of a cult

Nov 20, 2014, 1:43 AM

If you dare disagree with the staff even if you present your case in a respectful manner they get butt hurt, and all the site members seem to always take their word for the truth no matter who obviously wrong it is

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

They traded their souls for access to the staff and players.

Nov 20, 2014, 8:28 AM

I'd even go as far to say that they broadcast whatever the staff wants them to in exchange for access.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

They're like a bunch of monkeys at the zoo....

Nov 20, 2014, 8:30 AM

throwing **** up against the wall just to see if some of it will stick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: They're like a bunch of monkeys at the zoo....

Nov 20, 2014, 9:04 AM

I thought theirs was too runny to throw

Re: What is wrong with TCI?

Nov 20, 2014, 9:12 AM

My comment to you over there was a response to a comment that you made to me over here some time ago. It was rude, and I apologize.

With regard to TCI, while I agree with you in part, they do produce some good material and give some good info at times. The fault I find is that they consistently overstate Clemson's chances of landing prospects and whenever there is rumor of a hint of interest in one of our coaches by another school, it is greatly overblown by their writers.

I made a observation similar to yours over there last year when there was rumor of a school being interested in Morris and was met with similar response from the TCI staff. Ever since, I've mainly lurked.

I used to have a subscription to TI. In my opinion, the cultish feeling was no different over there. I unsubscribed when Bartow left as I felt that the content diminished significantly thereafter. Although Larry Williams is great, I'm not big on the remainder of the staff.

Like all sites, you have to take TCI's information with some skepticism.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic