Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What is the Miami version of “Tigernet” ? I want to go over
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

What is the Miami version of “Tigernet” ? I want to go over

Aug 25, 2019, 7:41 AM

there and see if they are disgusted by the mugging for the cameras and all that crap - in the FIRST QUARTER - as well as all the tackling issues because they were going for the big / Sportscenter hits instead of just tackling.

What a train wreck that program continues to be.

Disgusting to watch. NO discipline. And with their lackluster recruiting, they don’t have the raw talent to overcome it like in the JJ years.

These punk kids are STILL riding the coattails of freaking 50 year old men. It’s crazy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

what about the cool touchdown brass knuckles

Aug 25, 2019, 7:45 AM

that you get to wear and show off for the cameras after scoring a TD

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Serious. So it seems clearly approved, if not underwritten,

Aug 25, 2019, 7:47 AM

by the coaches & staff.

That is insane.

A persona has to have some merit behind it in order to mean anything.

Miami just looks like a bunch of clowns.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Imagine TL or ETN scoring a TD, putting on brass knuckles,

Aug 25, 2019, 7:56 AM

and walking over the the cameras and start sticking their tongue out and posing with the brass knuckles.
Travis would be like, no no no, you have to give those to lyn-j and chez and mikey too.

Clemson and Miami are exact opposites.

Re: What is the Miami version of “Tigernet” ? I want to go over

Aug 25, 2019, 7:45 AM

The difference in coaching philosophy between us and them was apparent. Then again, that’s the type of recruit that chooses a school like that. You have to cater somewhat to them if you’re Miami or you wouldn’t be able to field a team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then it seems time for a re-evaluation down there - it

Aug 25, 2019, 7:54 AM

hasn’t worked in forever.

And it surely doesn’t represent the type of school the University of Miami is.

It makes no sense - keep doing the same thing and getting the same results.

That’s what I find so amazing about their approach.

Aug 25, 2019, 8:08 AM

It was different in the 80s when it worked. Not only is it not giving them a competitive advantage, but then they have to overcome that image in the marketing of their school, which is a highly regarded private institution. Why create that situation?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

THIS - 1000 times***

Aug 25, 2019, 8:19 AM

Aug 25, 2019, 7:51 AM

Canesinsight.com

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Thanks !***

Aug 25, 2019, 7:54 AM

Aug 25, 2019, 7:58 AM

As bad as Miami looked if Florida wasn't in the sacred SEC they wouldn't be ranked anywhere near the top 10. Neither team looked like they wanted to win. Thank goodness we get the good young men from my home state. ( Florida )All the penalties and turnovers were laughable after awhile. Cant see Miami winning the coastal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2019, 8:35 AM

Just try, crackcocaine.com !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think its called "CrackHOfashionNet, but not sure.

Aug 25, 2019, 8:09 AM

Or, try CheapBlingUNet.

Seems about right. I also tried 24inchrimsonmy84cutlass.com

Aug 25, 2019, 8:18 AM

and

allshowand40yearsofnogo.ghetto

Nothing yet.

Don't know the address but here's how the communicate

Aug 25, 2019, 8:51 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miami came away looking better than Florida did.***

Aug 25, 2019, 9:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Miami came away looking better than Florida did.***

Aug 25, 2019, 9:49 AM

The UF QB was insufferable.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

On and off the field.

Aug 25, 2019, 9:55 AM

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a player do so much to hurt his team while continually interacting with fans in the stands.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

When your football team must have gimmicks for ....

Aug 25, 2019, 9:37 AM

celebrating performance on the field then your program is truly second tier at best. Clemson football EXPECTS to perform well on the filed thus no gimmicks are necessary. The only hardware our boys need is the championship rings they receive at the end of the season!

Go Tigers!!

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic