Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What is protocol when someone Parks in your space?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

What is protocol when someone Parks in your space?

Sep 5, 2015, 8:32 PM

this has happened to us two games in a row. very frustrating especially for a noon game with traffic as bad as it is. normally we get there 1.5 hours early, but it took us two hours to drive from anderson to clemson. we rolled in around 11:45, and someone parked in our space (they had parked there when someone was parked in their space). we were kind of stuck, and of course everyone is frustrated. we could not pull in anywhere, so we are blocking the people behind us. finally parking people came and a group effort traced back to where the original car should have parked.

what do/would y'all do if someone was in your space? is there a protocol? been parking there for 15 years, and never happened before the chicken game last season, but now has occurred twice in a row.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ALL IN!!

Re: What is protocol when someone Parks in your space?

Sep 5, 2015, 8:32 PM

Fire

tow em

Sep 5, 2015, 8:33 PM

Just because someone took your spot doesn't give you the right to take someone else's.

that was what we wanted to do, but the parking police seemed

Sep 5, 2015, 8:40 PM

reluctant to call in a tow truck. that would have been nearly impossible or taken 30+ minutes with traffic. the cop seemed to chalk it up to an honest mistake where someone just read their pass wrong.

it was the perfect storm with traffic, and the noon start, everyone trying to get in at the same time, and first game typical first game snafus. super frustrating

ALL IN!!

Re: that was what we wanted to do, but the parking police seemed

Sep 5, 2015, 8:50 PM

Those scavenger tow truck drivers are camped out just waiting for this type situation. Wouldn't have taken those neanderthals that long to get there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

get their parking pass number and call iptay and #####

Sep 5, 2015, 8:38 PM

like hell

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's coming! but does not help in the moment***

Sep 5, 2015, 8:41 PM

ALL IN!!

Sep 5, 2015, 8:41 PM

Large SUV or truck required...

Also, you may try this...

Sep 5, 2015, 8:43 PM

Christopher Walken shows us what to do in that event;

Sep 5, 2015, 8:42 PM

https://es-us.screen.yahoo.com/pranksters-prankster-larry-000000471.html

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2015, 8:43 PM
image.jpg(110.1 K)

Go get one of these and all your parking problems will be solved.

I don't know the number to call

Sep 5, 2015, 8:49 PM

but I know where they are physically located.....the main ticket office at the baseball stadium. They were previously at Littlejohn but obviously had to move for this season. The people in there deal directly with IPTAY parking issues such as yours.

If I were you I'd call IPTAY this week and get the number to call next Sat. Or like I said, if you are near Kingsmore, go talk to them there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True Story

Sep 5, 2015, 9:32 PM

September 19, 1987 . My very first Clemson game -UGA came to DV. We pulled up with a friend to his most excellent parking space by gate 13 and found a UGA tagged car in his spot. In the windshield was a UGA Press pass.Our friend called to have the car towed. Upon arrival to the spot, we asked the tow truck driver where we was taking the car. He replied we take them down below the brooks ctr and wait for them to figure out they've been towed. Our friend said how much would you charge to tow it back to Georgia? The kid said ohhh... 120$ . I have never seen 20's roll of the hip as fast as it did that day. We plastered the car with out magnets and told the kid to drop it off in the first strip mall parking lot over the line.After the 1 pt Tiger victory we waited for someone to come back to the spot and raise h3ll .. but no one ever did.

Re: True Story

Sep 5, 2015, 9:36 PM

Where were the parking attendants for the lot?

If the parking attendants were not on duty call Iptay first thing Monday

Report the license tag of offending vehicle... ( they can see from name and address if they were even supposed to be there)

Demand another parking place or assurance it won't happen again

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic