Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What is our biggest obstacle over the next 3 weeks?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

What is our biggest obstacle over the next 3 weeks?

Nov 18, 2015, 9:30 AM

I think we beat Wake Forest at home without issue. I think we beat up on the Chickens in what will be our home away from home every other year for the forseeable future. If we end up playing UNC, it might be a shoot out, but we win that as well. After that, it will be nice to have some time for players to regroup, heal (though not too bad of injuries considering), plan.

This is very specific, I think our biggest threat is the gamechickens trying to fight us and getting someone like Boulware kicked out for the next game. I know that Dabo will warn them of this and discuss this, but I think our biggest threats in the next few weeks aren't the teams we play as much as injury or getting a high snap player kicked out for the championship game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What is our biggest obstacle over the next 3 weeks?

Nov 18, 2015, 9:44 AM

Turnovers.

We have to stop losing the turnover battle.

The other team needs to have more drive extending penalties than us (see BC game)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our ego.***

Nov 18, 2015, 9:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ourselves

Nov 18, 2015, 9:45 AM

Message was edited by: haydencopesc®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swoffie, the ACC Refs, and home field for the Holes.***

Nov 18, 2015, 9:46 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maintaining focus between our young mens ears and a

Nov 18, 2015, 9:46 AM

burning desire to win in their hearts!!

Go Tigers!!

You make a good point. We need to keep our heads

Nov 18, 2015, 9:50 AM

in the right place. When you get this high, the oxygen becomes thin. It will be a struggle to handle success and not lose our edge.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

If Brent Venables is not overstating the case, he thinks we

Nov 18, 2015, 10:05 AM

are not playing with the dedication necessary to win an ACCCG or a playoff game. Maybe not SC at SC. If I take him at his word, that is far and away our biggest obstacle right now. As is, unless that is turned around, we will lose a game soon.

That, and special teams. We have dodged bullets all year with that. Could cost us a game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wake, South Carolina and either UNC or Pitt.***

Nov 18, 2015, 10:05 AM

null

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic