Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Speaking of hippy sh it, any of y'all ever do DMT?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Speaking of hippy sh it, any of y'all ever do DMT?

Dec 20, 2018, 12:09 PM

I had never heard of it until ol' Sturg sang about it, but apparently this is quite the thing.

If you have done it, please describe your experience. Inquiring minds want to know.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speaking of hippy sh it, any of y'all ever do DMT?

Dec 20, 2018, 12:13 PM

conservativealex

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dave Matthews Tand?***

Dec 20, 2018, 12:14 PM

No way, no how, no time.

Dec 20, 2018, 12:15 PM

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ME TO DO ANY DAVE MATTHEWS NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY AND DISGUISE IT.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What if it was free?

Dec 20, 2018, 12:42 PM

What Would You Say?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Free just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Dec 20, 2018, 2:19 PM

Nothin' don't mean nothin' if it ain't free.

this could make a great song

Dec 20, 2018, 3:52 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is DMT?***

Dec 20, 2018, 12:18 PM

Re: What is DMT?***

Dec 20, 2018, 1:03 PM

N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT or N,N-DMT) is a tryptamine molecule which occurs in many plants and animals.[3] It can be consumed as a psychedelic drug and has historically been prepared by various cultures for ritual purposes as an entheogen.[4] Rick Strassman labeled it "the spirit molecule".[5] DMT is illegal in most countries.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell me how you make illegal, something that we all make in

Dec 20, 2018, 1:12 PM

our brains.

Most drugs release a brain chemical such as seratonin or dopamine etc.

Dec 20, 2018, 2:18 PM

The drug/chemical causes the brain to override and release much more than normal.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dave Matthews Tand

Dec 20, 2018, 3:50 PM [ in reply to What is DMT?*** ]

Band out of Virgina. Sang that 'Africa' song. Great tunes. Huge band of soccer mom followers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

this is the only tale you need to know about deemsters

Dec 20, 2018, 2:15 PM

At Echo Project I watched a wookette giving birth during the GZA set. I was just peaking on some 2ci. People were trying to get medical help, but they hadn't arrived. Some other wookette claimed to be a midwife and was coaching the woman through this. Her wook man is standing there shirtless and spun like top, just making these weird sounds while he is crushing his beer can and spraying coors light all over everyone. He looked really anxious about the whole thing, grabbing his face and just making grunts and stuff. The baby's head starts to crown and the medics still haven't arrived.

This is where it gets crazy... It was so ####### dusty out there and the baby and all the surrounding fluids were immediately "muddified" by the blowing dirt. I mean, its ####### gross. All of a sudden, this ####### kid (probably 19 or 20) in his oversized neon, flat-brim LRG hat, runs up yelling "welcome to the party #####!" before he blows a huge plume of smoke right in the baby's face! While the umbilical cord is still attached and ####!

The smell was unmistakeable, this baby had just been deemster'd.

He must have pulled the hit from a bong, b/c it was monstrous. The surrounding crowd dropped their jaws, and someone tackled the kid as he starts to run away. He didn't make it more than 10ft and the he was probably blasting off about now.

The mom is clutching the dirty baby and trying to calm it. Though, strangely, the baby was not crying (tripping balls i guess?). And while the dude is getting screamed at, the dad suddenly pounces into action. He jumps on the dude, and starts smashing said bisco kid's face with the crushed up beer can, of which he seemingly just can't let go. The bisco kid is kicking and trying to roll out of it and the wook-dad grabs the kid's hair w/ one hand. he finally let the can go and shoves his other hand half way inside the guys mouth. He is pulling his mouth open and RIPS HIS CHEEK OPEN! repeat: rips his ####### CHEEK OPEN!

there is blood everywhere and the dude lets out this braveheart-like scream as he gets pulled off by the folks around him. Blood all over bisco kid's face, shirt and formerly fresh flat breezy. The cops/medics arrived about that time and took over the situation.

#### was crazy as hell.

BOOLSHIT

Dec 20, 2018, 2:25 PM

GZA was on-stage with Slick Rick. This insinuates he was doing a solo set.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BOOLSHIT

Dec 20, 2018, 2:37 PM

and it wasn't a beer can. I was holding a Sprite can!

liar!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

So, dew wreck or mend?***

Dec 20, 2018, 2:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, dew wreck or mend?***

Dec 20, 2018, 3:46 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

There is iron in your word of death for all Comanche to see.

Dec 20, 2018, 2:25 PM [ in reply to this is the only tale you need to know about deemsters ]

And so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron, it must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death.

sounds fun***

Dec 20, 2018, 2:48 PM [ in reply to this is the only tale you need to know about deemsters ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

welcome to the party!***

Dec 20, 2018, 2:50 PM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic