Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What if alabama loses to auburn?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

What if alabama loses to auburn?

Nov 6, 2016, 8:03 AM

Auburn would win the West and go to the SEC champ and win. There's no way the committee is going to leave a 1 loss Alabama out of the playoff and it would be hard not to put in an SEC champion. Assuming Washington wins out you will have Alabama, Auburn, Louisville, and Michigan/OSU trying to get that last spot.

I have a feeling there are going to be some pretty p*ssed off fanbases after the last rankings come out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What if alabama loses to auburn?

Nov 6, 2016, 8:17 AM

Hypothetically, if Auburn wins out and wins the SEC I can't find a scenario where they aren't in the playoffs, with losses to another playoff team and another top 15 team as well as an SEC championship. I think Louisville can be eliminated if Auburn wins out because the committee will have an undefeated Washington team, an undefeated Clemson team, the winner of the OSU/Michigan game, and Alabama. Louisville doesn't have the "big win" on their schedule, kind of like Baylor a few years ago, while Bama has wins over @LSU and Texas A&M

Re: What if alabama loses to auburn?

Nov 6, 2016, 8:17 AM

"There's no way the committee is going to leave a 1 loss Alabama out of the playoff"

I disagree. If it happens, I'm quite certain they'll be left out, unless some crazy things happen in the championship games.

Auburn may not even score against Bama.....***

Nov 6, 2016, 8:31 AM

Re: Auburn may not even score against Bama.....***

Nov 6, 2016, 8:34 AM

Agree Auburn is playing better but winning over Vandy by 7 doesnt make me think theyll even hang with Bama.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic