Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Crowds will prolly be back by November, meaning our
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,979

Crowds will prolly be back by November, meaning our

Aug 6, 2020, 2:01 PM

road games at FSU, Notre Dame, and Va. Tech will be true road games. Also meaning our home games Septmember and October will not be true home games without a crowd. Not sure that's fair.

Also, will be very hard to hold the #1 spot even if undefeated by the end of September. Not going to hold #1 by playing Wake, open dade, The Citadel in month one. Will likely be lowest ranked undefeated major power. Meaning, we will have to win that final gauntlet of ND, FSU, Pitt and Va Tech with three of the four on the road, just to climb back into the top 4.

That's just the breaks. We have no business having to play at Virginia Tech this year anyway.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Crowds will prolly be back by November, meaning our

Aug 6, 2020, 2:05 PM

Agree that it is a tough finish, but the "crowds" in November will be no different than those in September assuming we play any or all the games.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't see crowds changing throughout the season.......

Aug 6, 2020, 2:35 PM

if anything, considering the entire country loses their $#!t everytime another case pops up, the crowds will be cutout and/or the season will be shut down, assuming we even start a season.

Re: Crowds will prolly be back by November, meaning our

Aug 6, 2020, 2:44 PM

Well here is how I see it with every game we play this season. Clemson is one of the top ranked teams in college FB, and no other "ACC team" ( not counting the one pretender ND ) is rank in the top 10, the pretender ND is ranked at #10, UNCheat at #18, we don't play them in regular season, and VT at #21. We should be favored in every game we play, and we should be favored regardless of where the games are played if we are true top 5 team in the country, and anything else is something that folks want to try and concern themselves with, and that's just fine for a discussion. It would be tough games if 3 or 4 guys from our starting lineup was in quarantine at the same time, but a healthy Clemson Tiger team should be a 2 0r 3 score favorite in every game with the one exception of OOC ND, and we should get by them also!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What gives you any real confidence..........

Aug 6, 2020, 5:21 PM

that the crowds will probably be back? Sounds more like wishing and hoping to me.

By your own "weak schedule" logic, instead of grumbling

Aug 6, 2020, 6:32 PM

about having to play on the road at VT, you should be happy! It helps the SOS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way***

Aug 6, 2020, 6:42 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,979
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic