Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What did Roy apologize for?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

What did Roy apologize for?

Jan 3, 2017, 9:15 PM

Brad was hot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What did Roy apologize for?

Jan 3, 2017, 9:16 PM

For his idiot player scoring that basket with seconds left...kinda disrespectful....but I'm more disrespected by Blossomgame.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

are you serious????

Jan 3, 2017, 9:19 PM

why blame blossomgame? Pretty sure he was not the only player on the court for Clemson...geez

Re: are you serious????

Jan 3, 2017, 9:22 PM

Because he's supposed to be the leader of this team that is shooting below 15% from beyond the arc...the leader that's struggling that the free throw line and causing stupid turnovers. He had the chance to put the game away a couple times and didn't.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jan 3, 2017, 9:25 PM

For me, I am glad Blossingame came back to give this program a chance this year. He could have easily cashed out. I get pretty ticked off and some of the moronic crap that is posted here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2017, 9:50 PM

I totally agree with you, Clemson Bball is a progression right now, baby steps are okay with me because the Tigers are taking those baby steps in the right direction.
When I read all the negative stuff from our own fans its ridiculous. Clemson has never been an elite Bball program, we dont get 5* players year in and year out, we don't have the ability to have 2 starting line ups in rotation like Kentucky 2 years ago.
Brad is doing a fine job, the program is headed in the right direction. If we keep him, which I hope we do, Clemson is gonna be really good. UNC has always been an achilles heel for us.
So, tonights game was tough to watch, the turnovers, missed free throws, not making 3's, tough game tonight. But we just won 8 in a row and took UNC to overtime. This is a very good ball club, The Tigers will only get better as the season progresses

Jan 3, 2017, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: are you serious???? ]

For me, I am glad Blossingame came back to give this program a chance this year. He could have easily cashed out. I get pretty ticked off and some of the moronic crap that is posted here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2017, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: are you serious???? ]

You need to realize he can't do those things at the end

Jan 3, 2017, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Re: are you serious???? ]

He's a good player but he's a liability with ball control and he'll never be a great free throw shooter with his technique. I'd rather have Reed with the ball late.

Re: You need to realize he can't do those things at the end

Jan 3, 2017, 9:27 PM

I realize that now..lol

He can't dribble for whatever reason. And gets tight late. Great during the game but

Jan 3, 2017, 9:32 PM

Late he needs to be a decoy and it should be Reed or Holmes. Reed is about the only one who isn't stiff late. He screwed up that one pass but he needs to get it out of his head that anyone else matters and just needs to go get it himself.

Re: He can't dribble for whatever reason. And gets tight late. Great during the game but

Jan 3, 2017, 9:36 PM

No body on our team plays tight.
Signed, deroberts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2017, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: are you serious???? ]

Yeah Bloss definitely made several bad choices on offense. I won't speculate as to why.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For missing free throws and turnovers***

Jan 3, 2017, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Re: What did Roy apologize for? ]

he's been playing like that all year, kind of expect it

Jan 3, 2017, 9:24 PM

We lost in my opinion when our best big man sits the final 10 mins of the game.

Doubt that

Jan 3, 2017, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: What did Roy apologize for? ]

all that did was take it from a 2 possession game to a 2 possession game but both needed to be 3s. I don't see anything wrong with that shot.

dont think scoring was a big deal

Jan 4, 2017, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Re: What did Roy apologize for? ]

4 points is not a big enough margin to really run the clock out

Racial slurs?***

Jan 3, 2017, 9:17 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 3, 2017, 9:22 PM

Upset because we still cannot make free throws or layups. Continue to make errant passes and play lack of awareness defense, don't understand help side d, blah blah blah. We just are not well coached and he took it out on Roy because a player made a layup.

He should have dunked it.

Jan 3, 2017, 9:26 PM

Lighten up Bradley -- nothing wrong with a layup with 6+ seconds remaining when you're only up four. Maybe you should have played some defense.

I hope Roy didn't apologize, but rather told him -- I'm sorry our feel that way, but we beat you with our team on one leg and we'll beat you by fifty next time you come to Chapel Hill.

Jump to conclusions much?

Jan 3, 2017, 9:32 PM

We don't even know that's what Brad was mad about. Chill.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Jan 3, 2017, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Re: What did Roy apologize for? ]

Yep...he should have saved his anger for the team and himself. We should have easily won that game. Somebody needs to tell Blossomgame to quit shooting 3's and Thomas should have been in there at the end.

Did you just say "we should have easily won?!?"

Jan 3, 2017, 9:35 PM

Based on what? UNC was far and away the favorite to win this game, based on series history, superior talent, preseason rankings, and current rankings. We shouldn't have won this game, but based on great coaching and some gutsy performances by our players, we could've won.

Big difference.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

While usually I agree with that I think we have a better team.

Jan 3, 2017, 9:40 PM

Now when Joel berry scores 30 then that goes down a bit. Bc he's usually a scrub but not tonight. I really think if/when Thomas becomes the first string big man you'll see us win these games. Don't really know what BB is waiting on with him.

Brownlee needs to hire Dale Davis to teach inside play***

Jan 3, 2017, 9:50 PM

Re: Brownlee needs to hire Dale Davis to teach inside play***

Jan 3, 2017, 9:54 PM

maybe you need to learn how to pronounce our f'ing coaches name

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2017, 9:57 PM

Pretty sure people say Brownlee to make fun of Mike Patrick, who called him that his first year at Clemson.

Jan 3, 2017, 10:00 PM

that aint what patrick called him, these people think they are being funny but are not

Jan 3, 2017, 10:04 PM

Yeah, it is. I remember hearing it.

You need to take a chill pill and get off Tnet for awhile.

Jan 3, 2017, 10:07 PM

uh patrick called him brownwell. i dont need a chill pill. some on here need to learn a little class.

Jan 3, 2017, 10:08 PM

Yourself included.

Jan 3, 2017, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Brownlee needs to hire Dale Davis to teach inside play*** ]

Patrick DID call him Brownlee a few years ago while broadcasting our game.

Jan 3, 2017, 10:08 PM

wrong again

Here's proof that YOU'RE wrong. Hope you've cooled down

Jan 4, 2017, 12:54 PM

since last night.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/ESPN-announcer-repeatedly-botches-name-of-Clemso?urn=ncaab-329224

Re: While usually I agree with that I think we have a better team.

Jan 3, 2017, 10:13 PM [ in reply to While usually I agree with that I think we have a better team. ]

uh....joel berry is far from a scrub. he, jackson, and meeks will be the reason they will be a factor in march. we are fortunate pinson was out. we were outrebounded and could not keep our poise down the stretch - poor decision making

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 3, 2017, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: What did Roy apologize for? ]

Some players freak out in crucial situations no matter how well they are coached.

Jan 3, 2017, 9:31 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClemsonEditz_/status/816467585394941952/video/1

Meeks yelling at the Clemson Bench.

Jan 3, 2017, 10:03 PM

https://twitter.com/LarryWilliamsTI

I have no use for Williams but good for him to

Jan 3, 2017, 10:11 PM

simply apologize.

null

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic