Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm guessing the FBI isn't looking for Biden ballots.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

I'm guessing the FBI isn't looking for Biden ballots.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:30 PM

Taking the White House nine ballots at a time.

"Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.//"

https://breaking911.com/breaking-fbi-finds-mail-in-ballots-discarded-in-pennsylvania-all-of-them-were-cast-for-president-trump/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dood, there is no voter fraud***

Sep 24, 2020, 3:50 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: dood, there is no voter fraud***

Sep 24, 2020, 3:54 PM

I think everyone knows there is some here and there, but it is very inconsequential in the big picture.

I probably hate Trump more than anyone on this board

Sep 24, 2020, 3:57 PM

And yet even I cant' fathom the idea of trying to squeeze in an extra vote to benefit a candidate in Biden that I don't even like that much.

I could see maybe some of the Bernie Bro nerds trying to engineer a way to stuff the ballot.

The average person who just thinks trump is retarded? Not worth the effort in any scenario. And again, even if you made the effort, how can you be sure your fake vote would have succeeded?

What confuses me is that both democrats and...

Sep 24, 2020, 4:05 PM

republican seem to think that only dems are willing to cheat. Fact is, I mean the fact is that Trump has all the enthusiasm going for him. What part of that people don't get is beyond my understanding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What confuses me is that both democrats and...

Sep 24, 2020, 4:27 PM

The understanding is that Pubs cheat by deleting voters off the rolls and implementing proxies for poll taxes. This helped, for instance, in Florida in 2000.

The understanding is that Dems cheat by having dead people vote. This helped, for instance, never.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I've thought about it...

Sep 24, 2020, 4:23 PM [ in reply to I probably hate Trump more than anyone on this board ]

as much as I don't want Biden to win, I couldn't throw in an extra vote if I had the opportunity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me either.

Sep 24, 2020, 4:35 PM

In fact, I maintain a TN residence so I can keep my TN tag 'CLEMSON.' I am not voting this year because I also have a SC residence where I spend most of my time. The very appearance of abusing our voting system is distasteful to me.

I wouldn't give up my TN tag to see Trump elected.

The DOJ statement didn't say it was fraud.***

Sep 24, 2020, 4:04 PM [ in reply to dood, there is no voter fraud*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL at the part where you tried to talk sense to CapnCrunch***

Sep 24, 2020, 4:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: I'm guessing the FBI isn't looking for Biden ballots.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:52 PM

Already making excuses?

There is nothing democrats can do to stop Trump...

Sep 24, 2020, 4:01 PM

from getting 240 electoral votes, nothing. No amount of destroying mailin ballot, no amount of ballot harvesting or no amount of buying felons' votes. Nothing.

I recommend you restock on xanax, in fact, I have a three and a half years worth of bottles of xanax I haven't used. There's free to board antiTrumpers.

Re: There is nothing democrats can do to stop Trump...

Sep 24, 2020, 4:15 PM

I am not stressed on Trump winning or losing. I have had almost 4 years to get used to his bs. I think it will be much harder on his supporters though if he loses. You guys will be a mess.

Brother, you missed an obvious soft toss there.

Sep 24, 2020, 4:31 PM

240 EVs, as I wrote, will not win the election.

all 1000 of these articles and they still say there is ZERO

Sep 24, 2020, 4:19 PM

evidence of vauter fraud.

keep repeating a lie over and over and it becomes true.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Federal BI says it, too.

Sep 24, 2020, 4:20 PM

https://www.axios.com/mail-in-voting-2020-election-christopher-wray-8ba5f3dc-1e5d-4c48-a0c1-4a5fd2ece3aa.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is that the same dude that has been hiding all the Russian

Sep 24, 2020, 4:23 PM

collusion docs for 2 yrs? stonewalling at every turn?

Anyway, his words are "any kind of coordinated national voter fraud effort in a major election"

coordinated and national are the key words

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: all 1000 of these articles and they still say there is ZERO

Sep 24, 2020, 4:22 PM [ in reply to all 1000 of these articles and they still say there is ZERO ]

Everyone knows there is voter fraud at times. It's just so minor that it isn't even a blip on the map. They arrest people here and there, but overall it is nothing.

Looks like the Justice Dept. already deleted the story.

Sep 24, 2020, 4:24 PM

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr/statement-us-attorney-freed-inquiry-reports-potential-issues-mail-ballots

- Jonathan Swift

Wow. That's not a good look for the Justice Dept.***

Sep 24, 2020, 4:26 PM

Yup. Here's Google's cache of that same page.

Sep 24, 2020, 4:28 PM

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr/statement-us-attorney-freed-inquiry-reports-potential-issues-mail-ballots+&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bIKVpFgqIykJ:https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr/statement-us-attorney-freed-inquiry-reports-potential-issues-mail-ballots+&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

- Jonathan Swift

Annnnd revised.

Sep 24, 2020, 5:08 PM

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr/revised-statement-us-attorney-freed-inquiry-reports-potential-issues-mail-ballots

- Jonathan Swift

whole thing is pretty weird.***

Sep 24, 2020, 5:28 PM

so they have a fake facebook acct too?***

Sep 24, 2020, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Looks like the Justice Dept. already deleted the story. ]

?***

Sep 24, 2020, 5:04 PM

- Jonathan Swift

ha, just a reference to a post a beginning of day

Sep 24, 2020, 5:13 PM

nothing to do with you.

Excellent news.

Sep 24, 2020, 5:15 PM

From backwoods WVa where they discovered about 8 ballots mis-mailed during a primary (Pro-Dem) and 9 ballots in a county in PA (Pro-Pub). Local officials and law enforcement do an excellent job. Just shows how extremely difficult it is to get away with even the most minor instances of voter fraud or disenfranchisement.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic