Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Should Tigers intentionally go down by 14 a couple times
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Should Tigers intentionally go down by 14 a couple times

Nov 22, 2017, 11:00 AM

to the coots and then turn it on in the last 5 min of the game?

I just want to make sure the committee is impressed. Miami took this approach and it paid off big time.

Fingers crossed that Dabo preps the team accordingly.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Should Tigers intentionally go down by 14 a couple times

Nov 22, 2017, 11:03 AM

I don't think your interpretation is correct. They are saying despite Miami falling behind they found a way to win which admirable, not more admirable then if they blew out the other teams. Also we fell behind NC State and I don't think it helped.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO I say blow them out if we can***

Nov 22, 2017, 11:14 AM

That plan backfired against The Citadel.***

Nov 22, 2017, 11:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Score early and often.***

Nov 22, 2017, 12:21 PM [ in reply to NO I say blow them out if we can*** ]

A fourteen point comeback may not be enough to keep

Nov 22, 2017, 11:18 AM

Drad's street cred up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

what wood be really impressive is

Nov 22, 2017, 11:48 AM

if deon cood make a miracle catch on 20 yd line with little time left and then spence kicks game winner. i think committee wood love to see kb running in full sprint pumping fists and waving arms wildly in celebration. shood jump canes with that result - let hope this plays out

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

How'll we know it's intentional? Lives are at risk, real...

Nov 22, 2017, 11:50 AM

lives of real people, maybe even people you know and care about?

Unless there's a sign or some way of letting good Clemson folk know it's all part of the plan, then I'm afraid your idea just won't do.

My goodness man, I mean really, it's not just you in this world, maybe it's time you take a moment and think before posting your careless words?

In the end SHL, no man's an island, save me and there's only room for juan here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How'll we know it's intentional? Lives are at risk, real...

Nov 22, 2017, 11:52 AM

on this island, will they be serving finger foods and cocktails? asking for @cutigerbob®

Message was edited by: theclash®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Naturally.***

Nov 22, 2017, 12:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Holy smokes you put a lot into that

Nov 23, 2017, 11:47 AM [ in reply to How'll we know it's intentional? Lives are at risk, real... ]

Take yourself pretty seriously don't you? Think about it dsp, its just a message board. It doesn't show how smart you think you are not does it give you really any power or reason to boost your self esteem. You do realize that, right? Because it certainly appears you think the exact opposite. Meaning, you really do think what you say here is important, and you really do use yiur meaniningless words and childish attacks here to prop up your sense of self esteem with the those childish attacks and meaningless things you post here.

Think about it. Think long enough to let go of the anger before replying. Try to use that self sense of intellect, boosted entirely by meaningless posts here. Try to do it without getting angry and attacking, and without breaking down in tears and running to big brother. Can you do it? I bet you can't do it.

Who’s new handle is this?

Nov 23, 2017, 11:54 AM

Cause obviously your not really new.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only takes a day or two to see right through the

Nov 23, 2017, 12:23 PM

inner workings of the mind of dsp. Not too hard to see at all really. I assume you see it too.

Message removed by Author

Nov 23, 2017, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Holy smokes you put a lot into that ]

Message removed by Author

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

What are you talking about???

Nov 23, 2017, 12:36 PM

That's a genius-like mommie post though. Sheer brilliance.

I'm taking my dinner down to the basement now. And thanks for the thumbs down. Hope it made you feel better on this fine Thanksgiving Day. Weird how that silly thumb makes you feel good. A psychologist would have a field day with you.

You do know I've never done anything to you or anyone here, right? Do you know that? You should. I mean, I've never done a darn thing. Certainly don't attack people everyday like you and your buds. So please stop with the baseless attacks, albeit you're an utterly harmless "man". And show you're strong enough to not run to big brother. Can you do it? I doubt it.

Happy Thanksgiving, even to you Bob.

"Meaning, you really do think what you say here is

Nov 23, 2017, 12:40 PM

important, and you really do use yiur meaniningless words..."

Yep, you're all about building others up.

Happy Thanksgiving Stanley.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

What? My name isn't Stanley??

Nov 23, 2017, 12:48 PM

Again, what are you talking about??Funny how saying "Stanley" somehow gives you sense of accomplishment though. Ya know?

And I'm all about building others up. I am honestly a humble guy and will readily compliment anyone. There are a select few here who can't help themselves but to childishly antagonize though, so they get to called out for what they are. Know what I mean? Why can't they grow up? I mean, they are grown men, no?? Bottom line, I've nothing to deserve your disrespect and childish attacks. NOTHING.

Let's enjoy this fine Thanksgiving day, without the silly antagonism. Okay, Bob?

Saw Herbie talk about that. Most idiotic reasoning I have

Nov 22, 2017, 11:51 AM

ever heard. He must be using coot logic in honor of rivalry week. Guess we know who's camp he's in this week!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's just bias, we used this plan against FSU and it got us

Nov 22, 2017, 11:54 AM

no where.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's just bias, we used this plan against FSU and it got us

Nov 22, 2017, 12:01 PM

yeah that is what annoys me. they talk out of both sides of their mouths

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson NOT Good Enough For That

Nov 22, 2017, 12:19 PM

Do you know how difficult it would be for us to go down by 14 points to the coots?? No offense, but we just don't have it in us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic