Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: UGa 'expert' still in denial six months later after Clemson title win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 58
| visibility 1

TNET: UGa 'expert' still in denial six months later after Clemson title win

Jun 29, 2020, 6:18 PM

UGa 'expert' still in denial six months later after Clemson title win

Clemson's 44–16 whooping of Alabama in the latest National Championship game was a heavyweight fight that was a convincing beatdown throughout the contest. The Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is ALL you need to know about Alabama's chances....

Jun 6, 2019, 4:20 PM

Watch Nick Saban;s body language in the 1st & 2nd qtr. Watch the play calls. The white flag was being waved at the end of the first half too.

He knew they were in for a long night and that's why they made some questionable calls.

Heck, you watch his interviews before the game this year, vs the prior 2-3 years and he was different then too. He knew they didn't match up well at all.

It had nothing to do with a dmn schedule either.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is ALL you need to know about Alabama's chances....

Jun 6, 2019, 4:28 PM

I said this before about Saban’s body language. We were at the game so I didn’t really see it until we got home and watched the televised broadcast. His body language when they ran through the tunnel and onto the field prior to the game was even different. You are totally correct. He knew they didn’t match up well before they ever took the field.

Jun 6, 2019, 7:24 PM [ in reply to This is ALL you need to know about Alabama's chances.... ]

Most people realized that when Saban chose to take a knee with time on the clock in the first half, that Bama had no hope. He was out-coached and the players were out-played. PERIOD.

Jun 7, 2019, 6:56 PM [ in reply to This is ALL you need to know about Alabama's chances.... ]

AAA member...Another Alabama Apologist.

Jun 7, 2019, 6:56 PM [ in reply to This is ALL you need to know about Alabama's chances.... ]

AAA member...Another Alabama Apologist.

What are they still drinking?

Jun 6, 2019, 4:23 PM

They must spike that koolaid with back country lead-filled moonshine. You know that kills lots and lots of braincells...

BTW, do you know Finebaum popped a bottle of Xanex in the middle of the 2nd quarter and by the end of the half had already gone through half the bottle right?

'Deer in headlights'seemed to be popping up all over the field on the Bama side and press booths. And when Alabama had no answer by halfway through the 3rd quarter the propaganda mills had already started producing the truckloads of excuses that will forever be used when discussions of the the Beatdown in Cali occured.

Re: What are they still drinking?

Jun 6, 2019, 4:27 PM

I want him to name the Alabama players that didn’t play in the championship game that would have made a difference?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 6, 2019, 4:39 PM

The infamous Corey Miller, the coot tv "personality" in Columbia claims that the reason AL lost was because his son, Christian Miller (linebacker) was injured and did not play - and he really believes that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2019, 6:27 PM

Corey cannot possibly be that obtuse!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2019, 8:42 PM

Corey's in Cootlumbia.....Yes, he can be that obtuse.

I don't know if he is obtuse, but he sure is obese!!***

Jun 6, 2019, 9:43 PM

Jun 6, 2019, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: What are they still drinking? ]

I've heard him say that very same thing on 107.5 coot radio here in cootlumbia. If his son Corey Jr would have played, TL would have been looking at the sky, and not down field for our receivers, and he absolutely believes that. But then again, how many rushing yards would have Bama's RBs got if Dexter Lawrence would have played???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2019, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Re: What are they still drinking? ]

Corey was so confident, he made a $500 bet with me at a golf tournament we were both playing at in Orlando. He spotted me 14 points. LMAO. Of course after we won he was no where to be found and still hasn't settled up. What a DB! I'm sure he would have been standing on my doorstep had he won.

Jun 6, 2019, 7:59 PM [ in reply to What are they still drinking? ]

I really don't think they still use those lead car or truck radiators any more for condensing. Everybody now uses copper coils for condensing their shine into alcohol....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Clemson and Alabama played in September or October...

Jun 6, 2019, 4:27 PM

Clemson just got better and Trevor Lawrence got better...isn't that what Championship teams are supposed to do, get better through the season. You can't win the National Championship in September or October (maybe a Heisman). You don't play games on paper and the only stat that matters is the score when the clock hits 0:00. 44-16 was the final score and one team looked like the Champions and the other looked lost.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Clemson and Alabama played in September or October...

Jun 7, 2019, 7:59 AM

News flash- a talented true freshman QB and an entire team got better as a season progressed. It’s called coaching and that’s why the championship games are played at seasons end.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We could do that same thing to them this year...

Jun 6, 2019, 4:33 PM

and the excuse train would STILL be as long and as loaded with crap

Two teams playing in the Championship game in January

Jun 6, 2019, 4:38 PM

determine who the Champion is. IT is not decided by someone who [THINKS] one team would have won if they [had] played in September or October.

Hey, can you get me a gig as a guest speaker/write with that dude? That would be fun. :0

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Losers!

Jun 6, 2019, 4:39 PM

These are losers in every sense of the word.

They're making excuses.

So when they beat us the year before (no excuses from Clemson fans, by the way), they had "powerhouse" Mercer on the schedule. Last season, they just substituted for another "powerhouse" Citadel.

Go hump a fire hydrant and roll away.

Re: Losers!

Jun 6, 2019, 4:52 PM

Dude says that Trevor Lawrence is the best SEC QB he has seen since Peyton. Did I understand him correctly? They suck up the SEC koolaid so much that any really good player has to be in the SEC.

Wasn't there an analyst that said something close about ETN and being best in SEC this year?

Blinded by ESECPN. I wonder how ESPNs mantra changes once they have to push the ACC Network also?

Re: Losers!

Jun 6, 2019, 8:07 PM

I don’t get that knowledge. Does he think Trevor plays for an SEC school lol. Trevor Lawrence is blossoming into one of the best QBs to ever play in the NCAA. Not the SEC. last time I checked the SEC isn’t a conference known for its QBs. RB’s of course but I couldn’t tell you a great SEC QB in the last 10 years that was a successful pro other than Cam Newton and it’s his freak of nature athleticism that makes him good. None necessarily his QB fundamentals and that’s my NFL teams QB and one of my favorite players in the nfl

Re: TNET: UGa 'expert' still in denial six months later after Clemson title win

Jun 6, 2019, 4:48 PM

What a freaking idiot. Keep giving us bulletin board material,

Also if his point is made like this. Maybe Georgia shouldn’t have made the playoffs in 2017 because they lost badly to auburn but auburn was beat up because of Alabama and they beat them again in the sec champ game. How does that sound you ###### ####

Tua wasn't Tua?

Jun 6, 2019, 5:24 PM

Clemson did not ALLOW Tua to be Tua!

Re: Tua wasn't Tua?

Jun 6, 2019, 5:33 PM

And what will their excuse be this coming year? They were beat up looking at their future schedule?

Re: Tua wasn't Tua?

Jun 6, 2019, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Tua wasn't Tua? ]

Wasn't Tua injured the last half of the season and no sec team was able to beat the mighty bama. Not even the puppies!!!

The story line between the sec championship and the playoffs was that Tua was recovering and would be near 100% for the playoffs. So Georgia got to play against a beat up Tua and our Tigers played a Tua that was near full strength. How did that turn out pups? Spin that! And tweet it too!!!

Let them keep making excuses.

Jun 6, 2019, 5:45 PM

Clemson will keep making champions. The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero by zero meters. They act as if all other conferences play two hand touch or something. This season when we spank them again they can have a harsh reality that they aren't he king of college football anymore.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Georgia, Georgia, Georgia , Georgia want you...

Jun 6, 2019, 5:47 PM

Bite my assss! Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2019, 6:18 PM

The lack of logic by the SEC "pushers" is on public view when they tout the Alabama stats as being so great but fail to remind the readers those stats were amassed against their SEC sisters. But rest assured, they will always remind the world that our opponents in the ACC are patsies. If we were to use their logic, our crushing Alabama should lead one to believe Alabama's SEC opponents must have been one step below a patsy.

One other instance of false logic. Some of our SEC friends have said even Syracuse had us on the ropes, which no one can deny. Now, if we use the SEC logic, we could say Syracuse was better than all the SEC teams, including Alabama, because they played us so close.

Football is not a game where two teams play best two out of three, three out of five or any number we can draw out of a hat. It's a one game contest. Lose and you can go home and pout or you can "man up" and plan for the next contest.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't know we were in the SEC last year***

Jun 6, 2019, 6:20 PM

Didn’t UGA play Bama at the end of the year too?***

Jun 6, 2019, 7:10 PM

Didn’t UGA play Bama at the end of the year too?***

Jun 6, 2019, 7:11 PM

Jun 6, 2019, 7:12 PM

If my Aunt had balls...

Can't Fix STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 6, 2019, 7:18 PM
DUHH!!.jpg(56.3 K)

You just can't**

Ga fans seem to think they're entitled......

Jun 6, 2019, 7:43 PM

...can't deal with the fact they can't win a natty but little ole Clemson can, that's the core of it and that's what it is with this guy. It would be the same scenario if the first aliens arriving on Earth introduced themselves to a farmer and not a reputable scientist; the latter would never be able to deal with the snub...:)...

maybe he should deny the two ALL PRO QBs we took from GA?!***

Jun 6, 2019, 7:49 PM

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Jun 6, 2019, 7:52 PM

It's ALL about the CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES Moron! Go Tigers!

Jun 6, 2019, 8:19 PM

Lol it's so easy to make statements like this when everyone is reset at 0-0. Nothing to see here.

However, the SEC should revisit that liquor ban.

Jun 6, 2019, 8:24 PM

What a stupid idiot! That one assessment shows he’s too ignorant & biased to be taken seriously as a sports analyst

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2019, 8:38 PM

Bama was anointed the best team ever in the first six games of the 2018 season.

Those first 6 patsys combined to win 33 games all.year.

This Hack is a Michigan St. Grad

Jun 6, 2019, 8:56 PM

Who covered Tennessee for a couple of years. In Butch Jones final year, he told Finebomb that he Guaranteed The Vols would win the SEC Least!

Jun 6, 2019, 9:39 PM

Bama fan here. The UGA expert is a idiot. Clemson out played and out coached Bama that is the main reason Goat Saban cleaned house and hired experienced veteran coach’s. The Georgia Chokers had Bama beat in the SEC championship but Choked as usual. Clemson had a elite D in the championship game. I am looking forward to the rematch with the Chokers and Clemson. No excuses ! Congrats to the 2018 Clemson Champs

Jun 6, 2019, 11:05 PM

1. Who is this person?
2. I don't care what they think.
3. Go find your "safe space".
4. Thanks for a good laugh.

UGA was the only team who played Bama close.

Jun 6, 2019, 11:27 PM

They should be really proud instead of annoyed.

Jun 7, 2019, 12:29 AM

Alabama played an epically weak schedule.
They didn't play a competitive team other than Texas A&M until the SEC championship game.

The SEC is a weak-fest other than Bama and Georgia.

why even give them the publicity?***

Jun 7, 2019, 1:26 AM

Jun 7, 2019, 6:48 AM

Maybe Kirby Smart and his staff will learn if you have the horses to beat Alabama, keep playing to win instead of trying to run out the clock. If he were the coach, final score would have been 21-16 instead of 44-16.

Jun 7, 2019, 7:20 AM

Haters are going to hate, talkers are going to talk, losers are going to make excuses! I don't pay any of them any mind! All we need to do is keep recruiting great talent that fits our system, develop those boys to the best of their God given abilities, and take care of our business! Finished! Yes this kind of talk will make you laugh, if the 2020 class gets any better, it will be ugly and at this point we will be howling laughing for years to come! No reason to defend our success, a realistic logical person can watch the Championship game and see it was nothing less than a beat down!!! Now thank God, we have the ability to reload! Go Tigers!!!

Jun 7, 2019, 7:48 AM

It's painful for UGA to accept that they are outclassed by Clemson. And based on the stories coming out of Athens I don't they are on track culturally to build a sustainable championship team. We've been there and it sucks. However, the first step to improvement is accepting reality, and they haven't taken that step. If Bama was so hobbled, why could Georgia take advantage and win the SEC.

Their fans and boosters have a natty or bust mentality. If they don't win a championship in 2019, or at least play in the championship game, they'll consider the season a failure like they did in 2018. And their toxic culture will corrode them from within.

Who beat them up but us??

Jun 7, 2019, 8:02 AM

That SEC schedule that beat up bama... bama beat those teams by an average of 29 points. Their out of conference regular season schedule, they won by an average of 40.5 points.

Their post season schedule against good ranked teams - UGA, OK, and Clemson, the beat uga by 7, oklahoma by 11, and lost to us by 28.

Only 3 of their SEC opponents finished in the top 25 - TAMU, LSU, and Miss State squeaked in at 24. They beat those teams by an average of 16 points.

WHO BEAT THEM UP BUT US?

Jun 7, 2019, 11:13 AM

My buddy works for another UGA site and he said Mike Griffith is the biggest D bag in Athens. Nobody likes him and he’s all click bait. He makes revenue off clicks so that’s why he says and does #### like this. He said nobody in the media business in Athens wants anything to do with him. He puts out BS article after BS article and picks up a paycheck from all the clicks.

Jun 7, 2019, 12:05 PM

How about this 10:02 left in the fourth quarter Clemson has a first down at their own 1 yard line and they proceed to run off 14 plays (13 runs and one pass for no gain by the way) and Coach Swinney showed his class by just running out the clock when they could easily have punched in another score and hung fifty on Bama. Oh how I wanted that to happen. A ten minute 94 yard drive to end the game and except for a pass that gained no yards all 94 of those yards came on the ground. Clemson dominated the line of scrimmage. How many times was Lawrence sacked?? Oh what was that zero? How many picks did he throw? Oh zero again. What about fumbles? Tua wasn’t Tua because Clemson was Clemson. My favorite part of the night was when Tua was asked what Clemson did to confuse him and he said nothing. That they weren’t confused they just made mistakes mental errors that cost them the game? Had nothing to do with Clemson? C’mon what sore losers. After the sugar bowl Clemson as a whole said hats off to Bama they came into the game on a mission and they took it to us. Sad that Bama cannot show the same amount of class. The idiot from Georgia has to believe Bama is the greatest because if not UGA is in trouble. If they can’t seem to beat the second best team In the country how the heck are they ever going to beat Clemson

Which regular season game was tough for Bama?

Jun 7, 2019, 2:13 PM

Didn't know a team could get beat up winning every game by at least 3 touchdowns. Seems like they had it easy to me...

It's that

Jun 7, 2019, 7:02 PM

New maff...with some fiziks tossed in. No wonder the kids graduate with he 'conzude degree'.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2019, 3:43 PM

Guy’s another secheat homer and an idiot to boot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don’t let this aggravate you,

Jun 7, 2019, 3:57 PM

Losers are going to whine and make up excuses. It’s what losers do

A Bama guy I met on a cruise said

Jun 7, 2019, 5:03 PM

“The ACC prepares Clemson for the post season, better than the SEC does us.” I literally couldn’t believe a SEC guy was saying this . So I said” Really? How is that?” He told me( and it is very true) No one in the ACC is scared of Clemson! Teams in other conferences are , but not in the ACC, they throw the kitchen sink at y’all and literally put everything they have in beating you! We have maybe 2 teams that don’t just lay down. And even when they fight the panic and give us a win.” This is something that espn would never post or talk about but it’s very true. ACC teams go out of their way to beat us , and half A$$ the rest of the schedule .
What say you!!
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: UGa 'expert' Definition

Jun 8, 2019, 1:06 PM

Ex= Has been

Spurt = Drip under pressure

They are getting as delusional as their feathered conference worshipers.

Jun 8, 2019, 9:21 PM

According to this turd whistles logic NASCAR needs to change the rules of racing. Whoever leads the most laps wins and only the first lap counts. They actually try to sell this crap. Someone tell the “expert” that TL plays for an ACC team (not SEC) you know, the division that took home the National Championship trophy.

Replies: 58
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic