Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What are the odds Roy Moore is a Republican Senator
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

What are the odds Roy Moore is a Republican Senator

Nov 9, 2017, 5:21 PM

from Alabama after December 12th?

90%? Higher?

I don't think these allegations will hurt his chances.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do you think they are true?***

Nov 9, 2017, 5:27 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

I don't know, but I do know for a fact that he thinks he is

Nov 9, 2017, 5:45 PM

above the law.

Regardless, I don't think the people of Alabama care.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know, but I do know for a fact that he thinks he is

Nov 10, 2017, 12:13 PM

So are the Clintons.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you think they are not?***

Nov 10, 2017, 8:22 AM [ in reply to do you think they are true?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Having a buddy compare the allegations to Joseph

Nov 10, 2017, 9:12 AM [ in reply to do you think they are true?*** ]

being older than Mary when Jesus was born doesn't dissuade that thought.

Plus, what?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Having a buddy compare the allegations to Joseph

Nov 10, 2017, 12:15 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/11/09/alabama-state-official-defends-roy-moore-citing-joseph-and-mary-they-became-parents-of-jesus/?utm_term=.2580be336368

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Having a buddy compare the allegations to Joseph

Nov 12, 2017, 1:10 AM

He's definitely comparing apples to oranges here. Mainly because Joseph and Mary were betrothed to one another and the age difference was common for the time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What are the odds Roy Moore is a Republican Senator

Nov 9, 2017, 6:11 PM

Of course it's true. That's why you're seeing so many Alabama Republicans claim that it's not wrong to kiss a 14 year old. It's probably one of those poorly kept political secrets, kind of like Strom's black daughter.

Even Sean Hannity has claimed the encounter with the 14 year old was "consensual." There is a sickness in America.

There is so much pressure on Republicans to get something

Nov 9, 2017, 6:20 PM

done, to cut taxes for corporations and wealthy individuals and to gut entitlements, as the country becomes more progressive, that they are willing to make a deal with however many devils it takes.

Surely, there will be more women to come forward now that 4(+) have done so. I just don't think it matters to the Alabama evangelicals.

Hard to argue with anything you said. We're talking the Deep South. Roy Moore will win convincingly.

Progreesive..is that what you call it?

Nov 10, 2017, 8:25 AM

I don't see much progress.

Nov 12, 2017, 1:08 AM [ in reply to Re: What are the odds Roy Moore is a Republican Senator ]

This type of behavior is considered normal in most of the world. It's just recently in human history and in the most enlightened societies that this is frowned upon. While it appals most of us today our morals are not what mankind has historically held. I'm speaking of the age difference. Moore is guilty of being out of step with today's standards and not even wholly Alabama's standards in 1979.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2017, 11:59 AM

https://70news.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/roy-moores-two-accusers-leigh-corfmans-age-was-17-not-14-has-history-of-making-false-allegations-deborah-gibson-a-dem-volunteer/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2017, 12:04 PM

and he only allegedly sexually abused one of the 3, as in made her take all of her clothes off and he stroked her and encouraged her to do the same to him, so he should be in the clear.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2017, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the odds Roy Moore is a Republican Senator ]

Ah...the smear campaign begins...actually wouldn't even matter to me if she was 17...still the actions of a creep with serious issues at the very least.

I actually have little doubt he is the creep we all think he is...just look at the guy...he looks like the creepy uncle no one wants anything to do with. Probably one of the reasons he clings so tightly to his 'faith'...sort of his pork chop necklace so the evangelicals will play with him.

You posted an anonymous blog with links to anonymous tweets.

Nov 10, 2017, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the odds Roy Moore is a Republican Senator ]

Just wanted to make sure you knew.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: You posted an anonymous blog with links to anonymous tweets.

Nov 10, 2017, 5:49 PM

LOL. Don't know what your definition of anonymous is, but I see names on all of the tweets as well as the site. I'm sure it does not have CNN or the fake news names you love. Probably because you won't find it there.

A smear campaign. Even Stevie Wonder can see it. So, I guess you are more blind than he.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2017, 5:53 PM

Which names do you see, and who are they? Are these the people you love?

Once you answer those questions, show me where I ever expressed trust in CNN kthx!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Nov 10, 2017, 6:21 PM

LOL. You have nothing, as usual. Your response is always, look, over there, a squirrel. You, like all libs, are the same. that's why i don't waste my time here anymore.

I understand the idea of not wanting to waste time here.

Nov 10, 2017, 6:39 PM

But are you going to keep wasting time on sites like "70news.wordpress.com"? That's worrisome.

If I promise not to waste time on CNN (I don't anyway), will you stay away from the anonymous tweet-quoting trolls on 70news.wordpress.com?

- Jonathan Swift

junk yard tiger

Nov 12, 2017, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the odds Roy Moore is a Republican Senator ]

Other great headlines from the hard hitting 'click-bait"website( 70news.wordpresscom)you posted:

"SICK! DEMI MOORE KISSING A BOY, CREEPY JOE BIDEN TOUCHING LITTLE GIRLS – VIDEOS"

"NY CHURCH WARNING: ‘We are not a gun-free zone. We are locked and loaded’"

"TEEN MOM SHOVED A ROCK DOWN HER NEWBORN DAUGHTER’S THROAT HOUR AFTER GIVING BIRTH"

When are you people going to realize that people put up websites like this, and post crap like this solely to make money off of fools who eat this stuff up???

Nov 10, 2017, 2:30 PM

I agree it won't matter. All Southern Republicans care about is whether he has an 'R' by his name. I would even wager that even if it were absolutely proven beyond all doubt that the had inappropriate contact with a 14 year old...they still wouldn't care.

He was repulsive enough as a candidate before the allegations...but for anyone who would still vote for the guy now, I absolutely hope there is a hell so they can burn along with him.

He will win.*****

Nov 12, 2017, 1:36 AM

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic