Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So people on TNET actually believe Jameis forced himself
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

So people on TNET actually believe Jameis forced himself

Nov 21, 2013, 8:55 PM

on a female?

I would put a lot of money that the whole deal was consensual. And I'm surprised the majority doesn't feel this way.

Apparently a lot of people don't quite understand the amount of girls who throw themselves at these athletes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a horrible position to take

Nov 21, 2013, 9:03 PM

He probably didn't rape her because obviously she wanted it from an athlete.

Real nice.

I think it's horrible that so many have accused the guy when

Nov 21, 2013, 9:08 PM

nobody knows all the facts and the case was about to be closed.

It's crazy to think an entire police dept would risk a cover up on something of this magnitude knowing that they will all lose their jobs. It just doesn't add up.

It reeks of a "dang i shouldn't have slept with him and I'm mad at him for breaking up with me" type of situation.

You don't know any more than anybody else does***

Nov 21, 2013, 9:10 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. No reason to crucify the man yet.***

Nov 21, 2013, 9:11 PM

Or the accuser

Nov 21, 2013, 9:27 PM

Nm

^^^^***

Nov 22, 2013, 12:08 AM

Except in this country, you are innocent until proven guilty***

Nov 22, 2013, 6:57 AM [ in reply to Or the accuser ]

Re: Except in this country, you are innocent until proven guilty***

Nov 22, 2013, 7:15 AM

not really. And especially not in sexual allegations against a male.

In a court of law, yes. The court of public opinion has no

Nov 22, 2013, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Except in this country, you are innocent until proven guilty*** ]

such restrictions.

It doesn't take the TPD to cover it up.

Nov 22, 2013, 8:15 AM [ in reply to I think it's horrible that so many have accused the guy when ]

Just a couple of worthless cops, face it, half of all policemen are worthless, lazy human beings that couldn't do anything else in life and have no business have a badge and a gun. But what do you expect with qualifications and pay so low ? You get what you pay for.

A horrible position to take defending a good man being attacked by a

Nov 22, 2013, 7:25 AM [ in reply to What a horrible position to take ]

vicious woman?

You must be a lawyer.

Re: So people on TNET actually believe Jameis forced himself

Nov 21, 2013, 9:04 PM

And yet there are still several that get charged with this type of crime...

We get it... athletes never do wrong, they are Gods among men, can get any woman they want, etc.... yada yada yada

No. The media just loves to tear people down and it's pretty

Nov 21, 2013, 9:10 PM

sick IMO.

Nov 21, 2013, 9:05 PM

I go by what I read , When this happened Winston had not played a down for FSU.

When the story first broke , Winston said he was not involved , but a rape kit says he was .

A blood test says she was not drunk , so I read it as he is guilty and lied to school and coaches .

Nov 21, 2013, 9:56 PM

He even had 2 witnesses submit papers under oath that collaborates his story. So if DNA now says he was involved and the witnesses say he wasn't who's lying. I don't think the DNA is. Even if it was consensual why hasn't he said that. Probably because he didn't realize the DNA evidence was there. I'm thinking he's lying and now he has taken 2 others down with him. At least one of which is another football player.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2013, 12:22 AM

How long before the media claims racism? I give it 2 days.

Depends on what Winston was asked....

Nov 22, 2013, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: So people on TNET actually believe Jameis forced himself ]

I will fully admit to not following this that closely and knowing the details. But you are correct in saying he had not played a down for FSU. But when you say he said he wasn't involved, he might have been asked if he assaulted this woman as she claims. He denied this. Was he ever asked if they had consensual sex or just asked if he assaulted her? That much I haven't heard.

I think the whole thing is just highly suspicious given the fact of the time this happened versus the time the story broke. Makes me wonder if he was just some 3rd stringer if we'd be talking about it.

And let's face it, there's just as much of a chance that he in fact did sexually assault this woman, and if so, he needs to be fully prosecuted. But no one knows that at this point.

Nov 21, 2013, 9:06 PM

DPOTY

A lot of people realize that you know NOTHING about

Nov 21, 2013, 9:07 PM

this situation.

Phew, that solves a lot of past and future cases.

Nov 21, 2013, 9:09 PM

Should just get rid of the crime since it never happens.

No. It should be investigated. Just surprised that so many

Nov 21, 2013, 9:15 PM

seem convinced that he did this. I guess I just thought most would assume he didn't do it.

Doesn't mean that he's innocent. Only he and the girl knows that answer.

If she knew him before

Nov 21, 2013, 9:14 PM

That night, why was she so off on his height? I don't know one single person I associate with that, if asked, would be a half a foot off on their height. This makes me think she didn't know him before this. More and more facts seem to be coming in. If nothing more is brought to attention, it is a he said she said at this point.

She didn't implicate him for about a month. The

Nov 21, 2013, 9:32 PM

assailant was "unknown" when she filed the police report. Plus she was off on his height by 5 inches.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, men have been telling women that this is six inches...

Nov 22, 2013, 10:12 AM [ in reply to If she knew him before ]

<-------------------------------------------> for thousands of years and now we expect a woman to know how far a foot is?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2013, 9:16 PM

she gets a rape kit the night of the incident involving a true unknown freshman......what does she have to gain?......nothing

Nov 21, 2013, 9:16 PM

we dont even know if he will be charged with anything. seems odd nothing for almost a year and now in the next few days they will decide what to do to proceed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

something I find odd is...

Nov 21, 2013, 9:21 PM

his 2 "witnesses" say he didn't do it. Unless they were in the same room, they don't know what happened. If in the room, then they watched them have sex or witnessed a rape, which would make them an accessory and did nothing to stop it.

It took that long to get him to give up his DNA***

Nov 21, 2013, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: So people on TNET actually believe Jameis forced himself ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2013, 9:22 PM

i am really going to be surprised if they get Winston for this. After hearing him speak a few times, I really thought he doesn't go for girls

How much money? (see original post)***

Nov 21, 2013, 9:31 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2013, 12:34 AM

More than half of TNET also thought that he was another Logan Thomas...

Nov 22, 2013, 1:04 AM

The original post is probably the dumbest, saddest, and most crass thing I've ever read on here. :(

Based on comments in this thread

Nov 22, 2013, 8:07 AM

It's obvious there is total confusion about what has been reported this far.

First though, there is nothing wrong with what Caddie said....do a Google search about the UCLA football player who went to prison for rape, claimed his innocence, and was proven innocent after the victim was recorded saying so years later. It happens, and this could be the case with Winston.

Regarding what some in this thread have presented as "facts" being reported.....
- some posts on imply they have read the witness affidavits and the statements say "it didn't happen"....I can't find anything where the actual content of the affidavit has been reported, only that Winston's attorney said it "should" exculpate him.

- some say Winston has said it never happened but now DNA proves he was lying. I can't find any statements from Winston saying it never happened, in fact he has said almost nothing about the case.

I understood reporting to say Winston said sex was consensual. Also, I didn't know witnesses had made any comments much less signed affidavits.

The signing of affidavits by witnesses seems odd to me. What would they say on the affidavit? "I was with Winston all night and know he didn't have sex with her".....the DNA proves this is obviously incorrect. "I was in the room while they had sex and know it was consensual"....this

Ignore my last two paragraphs

Nov 22, 2013, 8:10 AM

I'm on iPhone and posted accidentally before editing.

Nov 22, 2013, 8:50 AM

I don't know one way or the other, if he's innocent then the biggest mistake that was made by his lawyer, the PD and the university was to cover it up in 2012 and treat it like it was nothing. Just now doing DNA test in 2013 means that they in the least tried to stall and worst maybe even tried to cover it up.

It could have been over by now if he is innocent.

It "looks" like now that the "cover up" didn't work,

Nov 22, 2013, 9:23 AM

they've moved on to taking the DNA test and claiming that it was cosentual sex. SORRY, should have tried that to start with, now after the "cover up",it's just another move.

There was no reason for a cover up if nothing happened.

The attempted cover up is what will nail him.

Nov 22, 2013, 9:28 AM

As you said, no use for a cover up if nothing happened. 11 months later, after the Tampa paper and TMZ break the news, his lawyer send him to take the DNA test and then claims it was consentual . Too little too late.

I believe I don't know enough to have an opinion either way***

Nov 22, 2013, 9:10 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

The cops took photo of the girl's injuries.***

Nov 22, 2013, 10:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic