Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What a Farce
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,116

What a Farce

Mar 8, 2016, 7:31 PM

I bought an ACC basketball tournament program at today's opening session and was amused at what I found on page 24. The headline reads: Making the Grade. It has a picture of UNC guard Brice Johnson and it talks about "ACC basketball programs continue run of academic excellence." Good God y'all, do you think they could have featured another program. Nothing against this player, but to choose a UNC player for the story given their cheating ways, it's in very poor taste. Again, Swofford shows his true colors.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a Farce

Mar 8, 2016, 7:35 PM

they definitely used the wrong university for the article...how did someone not catch that ? ..poor editing , for sure ..lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YeP..wrong color

Mar 8, 2016, 8:39 PM

Sissy Baby Blue.

Need a real Man's color..ORANGE!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: YeP..wrong color

Mar 8, 2016, 9:29 PM

As I have told my little Grand Daughters many times, "UNC wears 'sissy britches blue' uniforms. They are living up to their mantra.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 8, 2016, 8:57 PM

UNC won their first national championship in 1957. They later were found guilty of cheating (point shaving) and haven't stopped since!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 8, 2016, 9:31 PM

They are fortunate to have had an "enabler" in the ACC Commissioner's role for way too long. It has helped them immensley, but it has been at the expense of the rest of the conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2016, 8:44 AM

He may have been the only one at unc that went to class so he was rewarded.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,116
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic