Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Alabama commit to visit Georgia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,767

Recruit Update: Alabama commit to visit Georgia

Feb 22, 2012, 10:45 PM

Alabama commit to visit Georgia

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Alabama commit to visit Georgia

Feb 23, 2012, 12:11 AM

Wonder if Saban will take rescind this kids offer like Dabo does when a kid looks around after committing?

Feb 23, 2012, 8:50 AM

I wish he would. I doubt he has the character to make a kid stand by a decision. I hope he does, though. If a kid isn't ready to be a member of a program, he should just hold off on a commitment. This is a 5 star kid, and Saban or most any other coach in the secheat, would take him at the last minute and pull somebody else's offer, if he gave him a call then.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2012, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Alabama commit to visit Georgia ]

Dabo didn't rescind Prince's offer he just discouraged a recruit that has committed from visiting other schools. Some Coaches have morals some don't. The problem is most of the coaches in the SEC don't. With Mike Davis, why should a kid get a free visit to a school when he's already committed to another school. Dabo is just not like that. If you want a visit the don't be committed to another school.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Early Bama commits know to keep their options open.

Feb 23, 2012, 11:22 AM

Even if they commit early, they're gone as soon as someone better comes on board.

Re: Early Bama commits know to keep their options open.

Feb 23, 2012, 11:42 AM

There isn't really anyone better than this Foster kid...

This kid calls the shots..

Feb 23, 2012, 3:52 PM

Saban would be borderline insane to rescind his offer just because this kid is going to visit his in-state school. However this is not the same situation as an RJ Prince, who just isn't nearly the same kind of quality of recruit that this kid is. We could possibly land 2 OL that fit our system better, while this LB is tops in the land. Saban knows UGA is going to make a huge push, especially since the top 2 players in the country according to rivals hail from the peach state. When you are Alabama and have won 2 of the last 3 NCs and have the facilities, fans, and university backing to boot, they feel pretty comfortable at all times with their recruiting chances. As much as we wish CU was, we are not Bama.

What LB would choose UGa over Bama? Does he not want

Feb 23, 2012, 4:30 PM

to get ready for the NFL?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,767
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic