Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What KB SHOULD have done
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,653

What KB SHOULD have done

Sep 28, 2018, 3:25 PM

This would be the road less travelled but if he did want to improve he should have remained on the team as a non playing backup and then if something did happen to TL (twisted ankle for example) KB could then come in and perform a vital role on our way to, hopefully, the playoffs. If TL does not get injured KB would benefit by staying on the team, even though not playing in a game, and take in/learn all he can to improve his knowledge of football and hone his skills. THEN next year he could transfer and play right away. With him away from football he will likely become rusty throwing the ball, timing, etc. Just my opinion. But KB has NOTHING to gain by leaving the team after 4 games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What KB SHOULD have done

Sep 28, 2018, 3:42 PM

Only one that knows what KB should have done is _______________________KB

Only way he can ever feel better is to do what ""he /himself"" feels is the right thing to do for him*

Lost his job - feelings hurt - embarrassed - sad - mad - depressed - betrayed - confused - and lots more,I can't think of ??? He thinks he made the right decision,whether anyone else does or not -- wishing him well with the next chapter,in his life** Thanks for the memories KB & good luck**

Sep 28, 2018, 5:31 PM

I'm hoping he looks back at this as the worst decision he ever mad. Matter of fact, I'm praying for that to happen.

Didn't KB do the same thing to a QB

Sep 28, 2018, 5:21 PM

at Calhoun Falls when he transferred there? And, he's probably going to do it again next year when he transfers.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: Didn't KB do the same thing to a QB

Sep 28, 2018, 5:30 PM

Yes he did. I mentioned the other day, he switch high schools to find a "better "situation for himself. It's in the tea leaves, it's KB.

Sep 28, 2018, 6:17 PM

So why don't you tell that to to the NCAA so they can make a special case for Clemson?
If he had stayed one more game, he would have had to remain period.
And maybe he just didn't want to do that, no matter what you think HE SHOULD have done.

Another take.

Sep 28, 2018, 6:32 PM

IMHO KB will not play QB in the NFL. He could have stayed on the team, tried to learn a new position ( Safety, TE, WR) and redshirted this year. He could have played next year at CLEMSON and not burned the bridges that he just did. And he would have a legitimate shot at the NFL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, very happy- very, very proud.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,653
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic