Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What I've learned after the loss tonight.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,576

What I've learned after the loss tonight.

Oct 14, 2017, 1:55 AM

TigerNet is full of FAIR WEATHER FANS! And I'm not even talking about the new ones that just got created who are trolling.Or the "low meters" or 20posts in 8 years fellas. But long time "alums, alumni, current students, fans who've been Clemson since before most everyone here was born".The ones I've come to think had some wisdome in between the jokes.Guess everyone is wise when Clemson is winning.You are being disgraceful because you think you know this team better than guy who's actually in charge of it.The coach's know they messed up, but y'all sound like a bunch of dirtpeckers and Finebaummers turning as quickly as ya have.I'm beginning to realize why some long standing members took leave of tnet.

Anyways, for the few who do see Clemson still has business to finish and they ain't done yet. I salute you.

GO TIGERS!!! Prayers for KB!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What I've learned after the loss tonight.

Oct 14, 2017, 1:57 AM

"wisdome" .... i see what you did there, even if you didn't ;)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We can still finish 14-1.

Oct 14, 2017, 1:58 AM

And if Bryant is back to 100% for GT in 2 weeks, I believe we have a great shot to run the table.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Nothing wrong with being angry

Oct 14, 2017, 1:59 AM

after ####-poor performance.

I have no doubt, the coaching staff and the players will respond. However, maybe it's good thing people are upset and maybe just maybe that comes through to them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What I've learned after the loss tonight.

Oct 14, 2017, 3:01 AM

...i didn't just coach a loss to Syracuse...so there's that

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it’s a sport not a cult

Oct 14, 2017, 7:57 AM

People can air their issues and should.

National champion “elite” teams dont lose like that and need to know the people who financially support them are not happy.

Why don't you send Dabo an email saying you aren't happy?

Oct 14, 2017, 8:02 AM

At 6-1 and coming off winning a National Championship, I'm sure he would have a few choice words for you.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,576
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic