Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m thinking our fb game with Gamebirds in DV in Nov is gonna be one 4 the ages..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

I’m thinking our fb game with Gamebirds in DV in Nov is gonna be one 4 the ages..

Jun 9, 2018, 2:31 PM

since the blood has gotten even worse with a possible Clemson 5 Peat, Belk flaking back to being where he wanted to be all along b/4 Dabo & Venables oversold him on a quality program that can’t guarantee position starting dates for freshmen, Coach MustRat & staff being under immense pressure to improve by “all” means & represent the sec better, pent up jealousy of Tiger’s being a straight 3-time CFP Team with another Natty Trophy won & in our already full to the brim Hardware Cabinet, etc.

Saying..game should be worth a ticket!

I say..bring it on Chickens!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope the game is over by end of 3rd Qtr

Jun 9, 2018, 2:41 PM

Meaning, I hope that the officials stop the game on account of mercy. I hope it's 105-0 by the end of 3rd Quarter with each QB scoring 5 touchdowns a piece. Add in a defense that is hungry, and it's possible. GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

If we aren’t up by 50 at halftime, Dabo is just being nice.***

Jun 9, 2018, 3:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You misspelled "1st."***

Jun 9, 2018, 7:03 PM [ in reply to I hope the game is over by end of 3rd Qtr ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s difficult to tell how much of a fight they will put up right now

Jun 9, 2018, 2:49 PM

Looking at the rosters, barring major injuries, this is going to pretty easily be another double digit win for the Tigers. The gamecocks were not nearly as good as their record suggested last year. Their offense was atrocious and their defensive stats were inflated by playing offenses that were about as bad as they were. Bentley isn’t half the football player that most (not everyone) everyone in Columbia thinks he is. Realistic gamecock fans that I talk to know that he is not an elite qb.

The chickens will face what will likely be a better defense what we had last year. They will have a new OC so it will be interesting to see what kind of turnaround they actually make. However they will be overmatched personnel wise by an elite defense AGAIN when they play Clemson.

Defensively they couldn’t stop us last year. Etienne has gotten bigger. Tee Higgins has as well. So have our other guys that were true freshmen last year. They couldn’t handle them then. They won’t be able to handle them in November. Lawrence will likely be the starter by this time.

In summary I see a double digit loss for the coots if they improve exponentially on offense. If not it’s going to be another slaughter. Just my honest opinion. No trash talk.

Re: It’s difficult to tell how much of a fight they will put up right now

Jun 9, 2018, 6:01 PM

Every time I hear about how good Bentley is I just think back to last November when he threw it right into the hands of Ryan carter who just skipped into the end zone!

You can hear the announcer just say “oh no...”

What I want to see against the coots in Death Valley...

Jun 9, 2018, 2:51 PM

I want Dabo to remember their fans trying to say he didn't meet him at midfield 2 years ago.

I want Dabo to be pissed off at someone Muschamp says prior to the game.

I wanna see the team play with a chip on their shoulder because something pi$$ed off their coach.

I want the crowd to remember their band started playing a song in the middle of our Alama Mater as we met at the paw and be pi$$ed off about it.

I wanna see all the 5-bombs Dabo was pictured with on the video board each time we score

I wanna hear the speakers play Bentley saying ‘never again’ each time the coots punt.

I wanna be playing and singing “WE WILL ROCK YOU” prior to halftime because the game is already out of hand.

I wanna play the backup’s early, but if the coots cross the 50 yard-line, the starters come back in.

I want to see the defensive line take a bow in the 4th quarter like our offense did 2 years ago.

Then I want to see the Offense take a bow with Clemson getting an unsportsmanlike penalty for calling a 4th timeout to make it happen.

I want to go for a two-point conversion when we score our 9th touchdown because we've already scored 63 points against them once before.

I want the commentators to criticize Dabo for running up the score.

I want the newspapers to write scathing articles about Clemson running up the score.

I want the entire southeastern conference to be embarrassed for them.

I wanna hear Bentley asked about his ‘never again’ comment 2 years back.

I wanna break our existing record of the greatest point differential between an ACC and SEC team.

I wanna hear Muschamp after the game explain how far they have to go to be at Clemson’s level.

I wanna hear someone ask Muschamp if Death Valley, SC is real to him now.

I wanna see Belk on their sideline realize he could never work as hard as the players he was behind while at Clemson.

I don’t want to see our punter.

I want to SPOT THE FEAKING BALL TODAY...because I hate that their fan base thinks, if only for a second, that they have made ANY steps toward catching up with us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POTD!!!!***

Jun 9, 2018, 3:43 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just want my ####### fivebomb.***

Jun 9, 2018, 5:34 PM [ in reply to What I want to see against the coots in Death Valley... ]

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What I want to see against the coots in Death Valley...

Jun 9, 2018, 5:55 PM [ in reply to What I want to see against the coots in Death Valley... ]

I'm so glad you don't hold grudges! +1

Jun 11, 2018, 4:05 PM

I'm so glad you don't hold grudges! +1

I am still losing sleep that Deon Cain dropped a perfectly thrown TD pass in the 2nd quarter against the coots in 2016...and that Boulware couldn't pick up the fumble at the goal-line in the 3rd quarter...

we should have put 70 on them with just those two plays.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That right there is art! Well done!***

Jun 9, 2018, 7:07 PM [ in reply to What I want to see against the coots in Death Valley... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2018, 8:10 PM [ in reply to What I want to see against the coots in Death Valley... ]

That right there is may be the best post I’ve ever read on T-Net.

Jun 9, 2018, 9:47 PM [ in reply to What I want to see against the coots in Death Valley... ]

Best post I’ve ever read on Tnet! You listed my wishes plus more that I didn’t think of. Perfection!!

I want to see our punter...

Jun 9, 2018, 10:59 PM [ in reply to What I want to see against the coots in Death Valley... ]

Throw a td to Wilkins.

That way our punter can say he’s thrown more td passes than Jakey did in his two trips to Death Valley.

??

~JKB

Re: I want to see our punter...

Jun 11, 2018, 4:03 PM

Only if it's a 3rd down play.

I want you to send this to Dabo....Monday of the game!!***

Jun 9, 2018, 11:59 PM [ in reply to What I want to see against the coots in Death Valley... ]

Jun 10, 2018, 5:37 AM [ in reply to What I want to see against the coots in Death Valley... ]

Great post

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

May take a few of these to keep up with the Tiger scoring

Jun 9, 2018, 2:58 PM

One for Offense and one for Defense ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It will be a major party the likes never seen in this state.

Jun 9, 2018, 2:58 PM

Then our guys will take the field and it will be all business until the clock rolls to zero. Then the pregame party will fade into memory like a child's first birthday as the victory celebration takes center stage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m thinking our fb game with Gamebirds in DV in Nov is gonna be one 4 the ages..

Jun 9, 2018, 3:14 PM

I want the score to be 80-3 so that every time they give someone their area code it stings a little...

How bad was the 34-10 game last year? We would have had to move their end zone to their own 45 yard line for them to have scored enough to beat us. We could have literally cut their scoring field in half and still beaten them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m thinking our fb game with Gamebirds in DV in Nov is gonna be one 4 the ages..

Jun 9, 2018, 5:57 PM

Ooooh, that is such a good idea, wish I'd thought of that!

Jun 9, 2018, 3:43 PM

I've been saying it all off season. Coot fans have been misled by their overachieving 9 wins last year and are in for a painful reminder of the talent gap between SC and Clemson. Reality will start to set in week 2 when my Dawgs hang a double digit loss on them at home. They'll drop at least two more before the Clemson game. SC will catch another total beating in Death Valley. I'm calling it now.....40 - 10 Tigers.

Jun 9, 2018, 3:51 PM

They may hold us to 40 if Dabo pulls the starters early and we have the 3rd string in all 4th quarter.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2018, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m thinking our fb game with Gamebirds in DV in Nov is gonna be one 4 the ages.. ]

A team with the 108th most efficient offense and the 46th or 64th most efficient defense (I can't remember which but those are going to be fairly similar numbers) thinking of themselves as a top team is just delusional.

Muschamp also hit his high water mark in year 2 at FL

Jun 9, 2018, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m thinking our fb game with Gamebirds in DV in Nov is gonna be one 4 the ages.. ]

but don’t tell them that. They finish no higher than third in SEC east this year behind both GA and FL. FL has a good coach now. Both FL and GA have had a lot more talent than the coots for years but don’t try telling them that. Can they still have a decent record and still suck like last year? Yes. Are they ready to go toe to toe with the big boys and win? Absolutely not and you had best believe that with all of media calling for SC to beat GA in week 2 that they will have the undivided attention of a superior group of players. The media is doing you guys a huge favor by insuring that the dawgs will not sleepwalk into that game.

Re: Muschamp also hit his high water mark in year 2 at FL

Jun 9, 2018, 6:37 PM

For some reason Coot-nation and some national pundits see that game as an advantage to SC. I just don't see it. SC isn't coached by Spurrier. He had UGA's number. Muschamp doesn't. UGA isn't being coached by Mark Richt. The days of the Dawgs coming in to a game unprepared are probably over. First conference game. Kirby will have them ready.

Jun 10, 2018, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m thinking our fb game with Gamebirds in DV in Nov is gonna be one 4 the ages.. ]

My greatest wish would be for a scoreless tie between the Dogs and coots and then over times until the game is called for lack of interest after everyone has lost interest left the stadium and the 11:00 news is over and it's too late for the score (0-0) to make the morning paper so no one knows if anyone won until Monday and no one cares anyway.

Clemson will stomp their feathered a$$es as usual....

Jun 9, 2018, 4:18 PM

Their coaching and talent still doesn't come even remotely close to Clemson.

Clemson will likely be in the CFP for the fourth consecutive year while $CU will be stuck in some meaningless bowl game that no one outside of their own deluded and ignorant fan base cares about pillow fighting with some other irrelevant team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

i Think most realistic Coot fans (all five of them)

Jun 9, 2018, 5:53 PM

realize that they are not going to win this game. However, I think most of them are convinced they will win the next year in Cola. THAT is going to be the decider!

Jun 9, 2018, 6:01 PM

Dear Dabo,
No more Mr Nice Guy,
Sincerely,
Your secret admirer

Jun 9, 2018, 6:04 PM

Well, I think you guys have covered every conceivable aspect re our beat down of the Gamecocks on Nov. 24, 2018. The next day, Nov. 25, 2018, should be a fun time in my home, celebrating a huge Tiger victory and my 97th birthday anniversary.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amazing Joseph..

Jun 9, 2018, 9:09 PM

Nov 25 will be your 97th Birth Day and Tigers will be 27 Games ahead of GameBirds (i think)!

Hope neither You or Tiger Team choke on the 24th.

LoL ole Buddy!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want these all over the state

Jun 9, 2018, 9:33 PM
five bomb.jpg(96.2 K)

Get 'em ready, because it will hard to ignore

Jun 10, 2018, 6:01 AM

We'll get their best ... at least for 3 quarters . I suspect another lopsided beating will take place , but I think they k ow that at some point it's just two different levels of football right now between our abilities and theirs ... and that won't change anytime soon imo .

Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Only one addition to that stellar list:

Jun 10, 2018, 7:17 AM

I'd like 'Cycling Out' played on the board after each Tiger TD! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 10:03 AM

I want to hear my favorite Tiger cheer I learned as a Rat in 1965..."Cockadoodle do, cockadoodle do, Carolina Gamecocks to hell with you!"

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 10:08 AM

I had a dream yesterday that we put up 70 points against somebody, I just can't remember the team. Maybe it was them..

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic