Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is nuke staying or going?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Is nuke staying or going?

Jan 10, 2013, 10:04 AM

His best bet would be to stick around another year, with Tajh returning will we have a good chance at the national championship, but a better chance with his tallents.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

100% disagree

Jan 10, 2013, 10:06 AM

He's great, but his stats can only go downhill, with a full season of a healthy sammy watkins on the field for 12 games.

Who's to day that Sammy will stay healthy?

Jan 10, 2013, 10:08 AM

I definitely want him to for sure, but so far he hasn't made it through a full season yet.

Okay even so, sammy's freshman season he wasn't healthy

Jan 10, 2013, 10:14 AM

the whole season, but still overshadowed Nuk.

I think Sammy being gone forced the chemistry between Boyd and Nuk and he got comfortable with it for the rest of the season.

I think Sammy gets back after it, builds that chemistry back up with Boyd, and thus the ball is spread more evenly between the two "next season" = less impressive stats for Nuk.

With both of them

Jan 10, 2013, 10:09 AM [ in reply to 100% disagree ]

We will be able to have a good run at the national championship, and he will still get the ball, just a little less, then he did this year.

I still don't think it makes a difference in where...

Jan 10, 2013, 10:09 AM [ in reply to 100% disagree ]

he would be drafted. He can improve on drops a lot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe so... I just really don't see it.***

Jan 10, 2013, 10:11 AM

What I honestly think....

Jan 10, 2013, 10:18 AM

I want Nuk to do what's best for him. We'll be fine without him (definitely better with him)...

but

1. He's not going to be a first round draft pick this year, maybe not next either, but that is one of his life goals. He could only improve those chances next year. NFL Scouts are going to be more concerned with his skill set than his stats.

2. As a lifelong Clemson fan, he has never beaten the Gamecocks. I'd hate to live with that (not that it's going to destroy his life).

3. As a lifelong Clemson fan, he's already a Hall of Famer, but he has a chance to create some untouchable records and be considered THE BEST WR to ever play at Clemson.

4. Next year certainly has the opportunity to be very special. If somehow the team does run the table, he will miss out on that.

I don't know what his family's financial situation is, but just looking at it as a 40 something year old, I see a lot of possibility for regrets and what ifs down the road. Those are things money can't buy you....well unless you're Auburn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agree & i took a screen shot in case someone doubts nessie

Jan 10, 2013, 10:24 AM

or a serious franc post exist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol I've only seen a few serious franc posts.***

Jan 10, 2013, 10:25 AM

I threw in the Auburn comment to throw everybody off

Jan 10, 2013, 10:26 AM [ in reply to agree & i took a screen shot in case someone doubts nessie ]

well, maybe that was serious too

Good points. TU***

Jan 10, 2013, 10:24 AM [ in reply to What I honestly think.... ]

I would imagine this is probably along the same things...

Jan 10, 2013, 10:28 AM

Dabo has told him. Dabo has said he never advises anyone to leave early unless they are guaranteed to be a first rounder.

And Dabo certainly wants what is best for Nuk

franc's account has obviously been hacked, B-Meist can you

Jan 10, 2013, 10:46 AM [ in reply to What I honestly think.... ]

please look into this? Immediate attention and action is needed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nuke is going to annouce he is leaving at the Team Dinner

Jan 10, 2013, 10:27 AM

Saturday night. A sort of passing of the torch if you will. This is being used as a tool to lure M North to Clemson. Trying to show that he could step in and play immediately. Taj announcing before the big recruiting weekend was planned to set the tone and excitement for the weekend and all the recruits coming. You will see Nuke's decision made public on monday of next week. Great Strategy if you ask me.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic