»
Topic: What Georgia football doesn't want you to know.***
Replies: 55   Last Post: Aug 16, 2014 10:40 AM by: DeathValley1981
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.


[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 55  

What Georgia football doesn't want you to know.***

[14]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 10:49 AM
 





2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."


But but but...

[4]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 10:51 AM
 

They had home field advantage.

2019 white level member

And they are seamen, so

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 10:51 AM
 

Wait, whut?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."


Re: What Georgia football doesn't want you to know.***

[4]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 10:51 AM
 

HEY VANDY WOULD HAVE BEAT FSU LAST YEAR SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.


they won 3 of 4 quarters, so they had that going for them,

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 10:55 AM
 

which is nice.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg


Re: What Georgia football doesn't want you to know.***

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 10:55 AM
 

Georgia had a player injured for this game .. so lay off!


Re: What Georgia football doesn't want you to know.***


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 11:12 AM
 

And then those clowns should have beat auburn @ auburn. They beat usuc and LSU, and then lose to vangy.
What Georgia fans don't want you to know is the best team they played last year was us.


Vandy was a top 25 team last year

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 11:14 AM
 

Fact.


Re: Vandy was a top 25 team last year


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 11:22 AM
 

And you barley beat that same UGA team and then got sky high and got slaughtered by FSU and your dreams were crushed...


What is this barley beat you speak of?.......***

[3]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 11:36 AM
 




Re: What is this barley beat you speak of?.......***


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 4:03 PM
 

Since you have nothing else to go on you are now the spelling police. Good for you tigger


We lost to the national champion. We beat you, you lost

[4]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 11:38 AM
 

TO VANDY!!!

Spin it dawg, spin it...


And what about your said "dreams?" When were they

[3]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 11:42 AM
 

crushed?

Clemson game?
Missouri game?
Vandy game?
Auburn game?
When you barely beat Georgia Tech?
Nebraska game?

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.


Re: And what about your said "dreams?" When were they


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 11:56 AM
 

> crushed?
>
> Clemson game?
> Missouri game?
> Vandy game?
> Auburn game?
> When you barely beat Georgia Tech?
> Nebraska game?

How does any of this change the fact that Clemson barley beat the same UGA team that Vandy beat? How is this a "get"? If I showed the box scores of the USC games, that would be a get.


What about barley?

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 11:58 AM
 

You doing some light beer brewing over there?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."


I can "barley" understand him!!

[3]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:00 PM
 

must be an SEC thang!!

;)

2019 orange level member

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.


Re: And what about your said "dreams?" When were they

[3]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:01 PM
 

It's spelled "barely" you uneducated hick.

2019 white level member

Re: And what about your said "dreams?" When were they


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:06 PM
 

Where did you go to College? That is a word btw and it was courtesy of apple.


Re: And what about your said "dreams?" When were they

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:13 PM
 

I graduated from Clemson, but I learned to freaking SPELL long before that.

"Barley" is a grain, like wheat and rice.

The word you need is "barely."

Hopefully you've yet to finish 3rd grade, that's the only excuse I can see for your word usage and spelling.

2019 white level member

Re: And what about your said "dreams?" When were they


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:29 PM
 

> I graduated from Clemson, but I learned to freaking
> SPELL long before that.
>
> "Barley" is a grain, like wheat and rice.
>
> The word you need is "barely."
>
> Hopefully you've yet to finish 3rd grade, that's the
> only excuse I can see for your word usage and
> spelling.

Ya... I understand that.... There is this thing called an Apple iPad. It likes to autocorrect stuff... If this is the best you can do as an attempt to get me, then enjoy it...


Re: And what about your said "dreams?" When were they

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 2:13 PM
 

I don't give a crap about "getting you." How about learn to proofread.

2019 white level member

Re: And what about your said "dreams?" When were they


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 3:37 PM
 

> I don't give a crap about "getting you." How about
> learn to proofread.

Really? That is your schtick? Your big get? You may want to take your own advice...lol


Re: And what about your said "dreams?" When were they


Posted: Aug 16, 2014 10:40 AM
 

yeah, blame autocorrect for your incompetence just like you'll blame injuries and arrests for your loss in 2 weeks.


Re: And what about your said "dreams?" When were they


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:08 PM
 

Barley malt . Now that we got Spurriers favorite drink out of the way ...lets talk Mangus...err...football.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23


Re: And what about your said "dreams?" When were they


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:08 PM
 

> It's spelled "barely" you uneducated hick.

Barley malt . Now that we got Spurriers favorite drink out of the way ...lets talk Mangus...err...football.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23


Re: And what about your said "dreams?" When were they

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:15 PM
 

 photo Capture_zps74f9f616.jpg

did richt bench gurley, marshall, bennett, scott-wesley et al as a going away gift to franklin?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg


Re: And what about your said "dreams?" When were they


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:21 PM
 

> > href="http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/deadsolidperfe
> ct/media/Capture_zps74f9f616.jpg.html"
> target="_blank">> src="http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y454/deadsoli
> dperfect/Capture_zps74f9f616.jpg" border="0" alt="
> photo Capture_zps74f9f616.jpg"/>
>
> did richt bench gurley, marshall, bennett,
> scott-wesley et al as a going away gift to franklin?

They were all hurt that game


so not the same team.***

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:24 PM
 



2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg


If you think Clemson and Vandy played the same Georgia


Posted: Aug 16, 2014 10:26 AM
 

team, you're a ####### retard.

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.


Much rather lose to FSU than Vandy***

[3]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 11:44 AM
 



2019 white level member

Re: Much rather lose to FSU than Vandy***


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 1:30 PM
 

You would rather lose?


Do you think CJ misses you?***


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 1:33 PM
 



2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."


Yes***


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 1:34 PM
 




I like your confidence.***


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 3:43 PM
 



2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."


UGa wasn't entirely the same team


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:11 PM
 

They lost a couple of games to Missouri and Vandy that they wouldn't have lost with all hands on deck.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

A healthy UGa would've massacred them

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:10 PM
 

The only reason Vandy was a "top 25 team" last year was because they beat UGa (unless, for some reason, you think wins over UT and UF were a big deal), and they only beat UGa because most of their top skill players were out for the game. They wouldn't have been ranked in the top 25 if they'd been in any other conference playing similar caliber teams.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Hole on there a minute.

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:16 PM
 

You're proving how good UGAy is by proving how bad a team that beat them was? Dam, I should have gone to class more often.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

It's pretty obvious UGa was short- handed in that game***


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:29 PM
 



2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: A healthy UGa would've massacred them


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:21 PM
 

> The only reason Vandy was a "top 25 team" last year
> was because they beat UGa (unless, for some reason,
> you think wins over UT and UF were a big deal), and
> they only beat UGa because most of their top skill
> players were out for the game. They wouldn't have
> been ranked in the top 25 if they'd been in any other
> conference playing similar caliber teams.

Clemson beat only 1 ranked team before the bowl game last year. Clemson ended the year 2-2 vs ranked teams. Not sure if going down this path is validating your prowess...


I should add that Vandy had to score late to beat Wake by 2

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:25 PM
 

Even if Clemson didn't play many ranked teams last year, they did beat two top 10 teams. That's not something that most teams do.


Btw, South Carolina only had one win over a ranked team before they played Clemson.

Message was edited by: camcgee®


Message was edited by: camcgee®


2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: I should add that Vandy had to score late to beat Wake by 2


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:32 PM
 

> Even if Clemson didn't play many ranked teams last
> year, they did beat two top 10 teams. That's not
> something that most teams do.
>
>
> Btw, South Carolina only had one win over a ranked
> team before they played Clemson.
>
> Message was edited by: camcgee®
>
>
> Message was edited by: camcgee®

UGA beat two top 10 teams last year as well and played 7 ranked teams and still had a disappointing season.


That's because of who they lost to, wouldn't you agree?

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:52 PM
 

If Clemson had lost to teams like Vandy or Nebraska, or if we'd lost the way you guys did to Auburn, I think we'd have considered the season pretty disappointing. Really, it's s testament to just how good UGa was that they didn't lose more games when they were short- handed (they almost did lose to some pretty bad UT, UF, and GT teams).

According to the schedule I was looking at, UGa only played 5 ranked teams last year.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: That's because of who they lost to, wouldn't you agree?


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 1:33 PM
 

> If Clemson had lost to teams like Vandy or Nebraska,
> or if we'd lost the way you guys did to Auburn, I
> think we'd have considered the season pretty
> disappointing. Really, it's s testament to just how
> good UGa was that they didn't lose more games when
> they were short- handed (they almost did lose to some
> pretty bad UT, UF, and GT teams).
>
> According to the schedule I was looking at, UGa only
> played 5 ranked teams last year.

I show Clemson , Vandy, USC, LSU, Mizzou Auburn... I thought Nebraska ended up ranked, but they were not in the AP at least, so I guess it was 6.


I'm only counting teams that were ranked when you played


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 3:21 PM
 

So you have to take Vandy out of there.

So UGa played 5 ranked teams and beat 2 of them, while Clemson played 4 and beat two of them.

You can be the judge of whether Clemson's wins over a fully healthy UGa and Ohio State were better than UGa's wins over USC and LSU, and whether Clemson's losses to FSU and USC were worse than UGa's losses to Vandy, Mizzou, and Auburn.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: I'm only counting teams that were ranked when you played


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 3:46 PM
 

> So you have to take Vandy out of there.
>
> So UGa played 5 ranked teams and beat 2 of them,
> while Clemson played 4 and beat two of them.
>
> You can be the judge of whether Clemson's wins over a
> fully healthy UGa and Ohio State were better than
> UGa's wins over USC and LSU, and whether Clemson's
> losses to FSU and USC were worse than UGa's losses to
> Vandy, Mizzou, and Auburn.

UGA was far from fully healthy against Clemson. Even less healthy if you counted the suspensions. ... Gurley was hurt after the long TD and was not the same. Our best WR was hurt on that first TD as well. Both were freak, non contact injuries that really hurt us far beyond that game.

The three UGA losses you list above were all close games really. They hurt, no doubt. We didn't get destroyed in our programs biggest, most hyped game ever for the entire nation to see... I can't imagine how a Clemson person would even want to discuss bad losses from last year.


Re: A healthy UGa would've massacred them


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 4:13 PM
 

We beat Georgia though. So anything you say is invalid.

2019 orange level member

lmao......we "clemsoned" that one for sure.

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 1:07 PM
 

you do know Vandy finished 9-4 right?


You do know that's an old term right troll!?!?!

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 1:13 PM
 

Over the last 3 years we started winning the games we are supposed to and beating teams like LSU, UGA and Ohio State. That term and Clemson is not relevant.

Based on the way you played the past few years maybe it should be pulling a jawja, losing to vandy lmao!

2019 orange level member

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.


How do you only win 9 games with this schedule? lol.


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 1:30 PM
 

Ole Miss L 35–39

Austin Peay W 38–3

#13 South Carolina L 25–35

Massachusetts W 24–7

UAB W 52–24

Missouri L 28–51

#15 Georgia(Rivalry) W 31–27

#14 Texas A&M L 24–56

Florida Ben Hill W 34–17

Kentucky (Rivalry) W 22–6

Tennessee (Rivalry) W 14–10

Wake Forest W 23–21

Houston* (BBVA Compass Bowl) ESPN W 41–24

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."


Hah, you wish you "Clemson'd"

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 3:39 PM
 

Beating overrated SEC teams and finishing with BCS bowl games?


Re: Hah, you wish you "Clemson'd"


Posted: Aug 15, 2014 3:50 PM
 

> Beating overrated SEC teams and finishing with BCS
> bowl games?

Did you catch the Clemson v USC game last year?
Speaking of overrated, did. You catch the Clemson v FSU game? Y'all had a solid season overall, but lost the 2 most important games of your season. That is why this entire thread is silly for a Clemson fan who hasn't blocked out the low points of last season.


Hey

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2014 4:16 PM
 

Can I get my fries already?


McDonald's just gets slower and slower every day

2019 orange level member

A Georgia ###### taking pride in something their division


Posted: Aug 16, 2014 10:28 AM
 

rival did. Amazing.

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.


Commence SEC circle jerk.***


Posted: Aug 16, 2014 10:27 AM
 



2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.


Dang! 17 unanswered points in the 4th??

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2014 10:23 AM
 

That's good stuff right there...

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

How bout them dwags?***


Posted: Aug 16, 2014 10:28 AM
 



2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.


Replies: 55  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: BC. 4 TICKETS. 50 YARD LINE. LOWER SOUTH. SEC F. ROW OO: SEATS 9,11. ROW RR: SEATS 19,21. Can Split ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
5331 people have read this post