Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a coot story.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I have a coot story.

Jan 18, 2016, 10:07 PM

I'm going to boar you wif de details unless this post gets 25 points.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Underrated post ^^^.***

Jan 18, 2016, 10:51 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why not just post it under a thread that already has 25 pts?***

Jan 18, 2016, 10:52 PM

Clemson

We've heard that one already.....ZZzzzzz***

Jan 18, 2016, 10:54 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm no lawyer, now is this extortion or

Jan 18, 2016, 10:55 PM

Blackmail? I think it's extortion but I'm not sure. I kind of like it.

Re: I have a coot story.

Jan 18, 2016, 11:12 PM

oops, I accidentally hit the thumbs down.

sorry

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, I bet...***

Jan 19, 2016, 1:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hereby bestow you with a point not to tell the story.***

Jan 18, 2016, 11:28 PM

Jan 18, 2016, 11:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YIJQ1jgEI

Jan 18, 2016, 11:47 PM

I heard they had a big recruiting weekend ,., 2 recruits showed up and they took them to a movie .,

Before the movie started one got sick and the other one took him home .,

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is for the TD queens.

Jan 19, 2016, 1:23 AM

My son and I stopped to check on the price of Carhart jeans at Hamricks in Easley, it's where the Kmart use to be. They were 46 bucks @ 20% off before Christmas and I weren't about to pay anywhere near 40 bucks for a pair of work jeans, I have a house to remodel in Six mile in case you didn't know.

Foot traffic wasn't bad but we kinda wove through the junk isles on the right to get to the men's department. I told you this would boar you to death. Anyway, some fat guy who looked like he hadn't shaved in four or five days saw the Paws on our caps, my son was wearing one of those nice stay dry pullovers which was our orange with a white paw along with his cap too. The guy kinda looked like me except he was missing a few teeth. I sized him up real quick even though he wasn't wearing any garnet, black or even a chicken foot anywhere. He had some other looser with him too and that ##### just backed up for the showdown. My boy knew better than to git in the line of fire, it weren't my first rodeo and he knew it.

He said, 'You guys must be real fans to wear all that after the game the other night.' I shot from the hip! 'What, 14-1 doesn't sound like a good season to you, I know we could have gone 3-9 but our coach just refused to quit when things got tough.'

Well, let me tell you guys this, that old fuker changed his tune real quick like when he figured out I knew he was one of them dirtpecking coots. He started kissing Dabo's butt talking about how good Dabo does with the boys and NFL and graduation and recruiting and such. It make me want to puke but I held it in.

When I saw he weren't going heels I sneered at him and he backed away enough to watch me for my first move. I guess when it came down to it he was chickenchit and I was glad of it!

If bygod you think I've make this up you just meet me in the junk department at Hamricks at noon tamorrer and we'll sort it all out man to man.

Disclaimer, most of this is hollywood bullchit but I did back a coot up in the corner for having the nerve to act like I, a ClemsonfukingTiger had something to be ashamed of. I'll see y'all again after my ban is lifted, Crump have mercy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dat dars sum stirry tellin'.... Yusa mite wanna' do it agin.

Jan 19, 2016, 1:53 AM

;~) ... and +1.

Message was edited by: SOLOS®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic