Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kicked out of Fiesta Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

Kicked out of Fiesta Bowl

Jan 1, 2017, 12:23 AM

Unfortunately I screwed up and bought tickets on the OSU side. We had a feeling this could be a problem, and it was from the start. At half time we had multiple OSU fans belittle us and talk trash, we did a pretty good job of just ignoring it.

Well with 10 minutes to go, my brother went to get a beer, was shoulder checked by two different OSU fans. Ended up making it back up and we see multiple officers staring at us. Then they walk up and tell us we all have to go, now with 5 minutes remaining. I asked why, all I was doing was standing and yelling. They proceed to tell me it was for "excessive standing" and multiple OSU fans had complained about us. Wait....what? I have never been around more immature fans than I was surrounded by tonight. Good job Buckeyes, you're all a bunch of ###### bags!

Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kicked out of Fiesta Bowl

Jan 1, 2017, 12:27 AM

THey got security on me at the orange bowl for standing. I just moved to another section where my family was

Jan 1, 2017, 1:01 AM

Didn't even have an opportunity to move. As soon as they came up to us, said we were gone. And walked us to the doors to make sure we went out. Ridiculous

They're called STANDS!!!!!!!***

Jan 1, 2017, 12:29 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nationally televised Nut Cuttin' must've chapped 'em

Jan 1, 2017, 12:29 AM

the wrong way.

31-0 will burn into their brains for a generation.

Bring on Bama!

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

5 minutes left in game? Why were OSU fans still there?

Jan 1, 2017, 12:31 AM

nm

Should have gotten the OH ST fans for excessive crying!!!

Jan 1, 2017, 12:31 AM

But I guess watching their team drug up and down the field was punishment enough.
Go Tigers!!

Jan 1, 2017, 12:33 AM

They should have been thrown out because of men wearing jerseys.

Jan 1, 2017, 12:35 AM

+1

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hate them so much...you wer standing because we were

Jan 1, 2017, 12:34 AM

winning and that is what we do in death valley

Proud of you Brother!!! Representing the Tigers!!***

Jan 1, 2017, 12:35 AM

most were cool on the Clemson side.

Jan 1, 2017, 12:42 AM

But one family in front of me did claim I was a bad winner and tell me to quiet down. At a ####### football game. whatever. I drive 32 hours imma scream my fool head off. #### em.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: most were cool on the Clemson side.

Jan 1, 2017, 1:11 AM

I will say, the ones that I talked to before the game and after it was finished, they were very respectful. Had many so go beat bama! But the ones in my section during the game, were the worst I've been around.

I'd say 9/10 were great. Good sports.

Jan 1, 2017, 1:14 AM

I know it can't be easy making that trip to watch your team get stuffed all night, so my hat's off to those who took it with class. The whiners? Like I said, eff em.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd say 9/10 were great. Good sports.

Jan 1, 2017, 1:18 AM

I would agree with you there! I think I worded it bad at the start by blaming all OSU fans. Cause as we all know there are bad apples for every team who just cause problems. And it wasent every OSU fan. But I was very disappointed in the way at least that group of them acted.

most I ran into we're really classy

Jan 1, 2017, 1:23 AM

2 groups weren't.

Re: most I ran into we're really classy

Jan 1, 2017, 1:28 AM

As I said, I think I worded it bad at the beginning. No reason to blame all OSU fans. Because before and after the game, outside the stadium I thought most were very classy!! But I guess section 416 was just different. Once it got to 10-0 I had stuff (I'm guessing popcorn cause it was soft) being thrown at me all game. Not going to hurt me or turn them into security for it, just completely stupid IMO.

Jan 1, 2017, 12:47 AM

Wow,sounds like what I encoumtered earlier this year at a Violent Femmes show in tje balcony of the GA Theater in Buckhead, GA back in September of this year.

Sit down and shut up.

Never had I ever heard or seen such at a Rock show. SMH

Sorry you had to go through such, too. Especially, considering your sacrifice with travel and money spent to enjoy the moment.

Jan 1, 2017, 12:54 AM

I guess you where standing in the way and they wanted to finish seeing a real tail cutting.....31 - 0 ....don't get any better than that.....Go Tigers!!!!

just ran into 5 jerks at a local pizza place

Jan 1, 2017, 12:59 AM

Loudly cursing, insulting the costs of the places pizza and one guy stole a bunch of lids

Jan 1, 2017, 1:00 AM

Are they worse than coots?

Jan 1, 2017, 1:03 AM

In all honesty, the coots that's I've had to be surrounded by compared to OSU fans tonight...the OSU fans were worse. And that is hard for me to say.

Jan 1, 2017, 1:05 AM

They must have been truly awful.

You were being a ###### I am sure.

Jan 1, 2017, 1:04 AM

Nobooy just gets tossed.

im sure he's leaving a large part of the story out***

Jan 1, 2017, 1:05 AM

Re: im sure he's leaving a large part of the story out***

Jan 1, 2017, 1:07 AM

Yeah I must be....

Re: im sure he's leaving a large part of the story out***

Jan 1, 2017, 1:50 AM [ in reply to im sure he's leaving a large part of the story out*** ]

lol

Re: You were being a ###### I am sure.

Jan 1, 2017, 1:06 AM [ in reply to You were being a ###### I am sure. ]

Well thats for you to assume and me to clearly say I wasn't. If I was being an ### and talking smack, trust me I wouldn't come on here and dog another fan base. That's not who I am or what i am about. But I've truly never been around what I was around tonight.

Were you there? No? Shut the #### up.***

Jan 1, 2017, 1:12 AM [ in reply to You were being a ###### I am sure. ]

You're sure? That's a bold statement

Jan 1, 2017, 1:42 AM [ in reply to You were being a ###### I am sure. ]

While there last year, most bama fans were gracious but one group heckled a lone female tiger outside the stadium. After my objection, they shut the h3ll up and kept moving. Every drunkin fan base has a$$holes, Especially those whose pro team has sucked for decades...

Jan 1, 2017, 1:06 AM

My friend almost got kicked out for standing but talked his way out of it, really strange.

Jan 1, 2017, 1:06 AM

My friend almost got kicked out for standing but talked his way out of it, really strange.

Jan 1, 2017, 7:33 AM

If they were kicking people out for just standing around then the whole OSU team should have been sent packing.

Jan 1, 2017, 1:48 AM

I sat in the Ohio state section at the orange bowl game. It's true, those dudes don't stand. Like at all. None of them. It was weird.

Jan 1, 2017, 2:16 AM

I was at game tonight on Clemson side. There were quite a few OSU fans on our side. They were so onbnoxious and rude during the first half. They got quiet during second half and slithered out with 10 minutes to go. I was dabbing everytime we scored. It was awesome!!!!

Jan 1, 2017, 2:20 AM

We stood the whole game in lower deck.

Jan 1, 2017, 2:30 AM

Honestly had the same problem had a lot of really drunk Ohio state fans around me in the Ohio state end zone by the bands puking everywhere, talking smack the whole time, throwing beer cans into our crowd, yelling at us for "standing" idk what's up with Ohio state fans and standing maybe they're lazy ##### but yeah worst fan base I've ever been around

Jan 1, 2017, 3:04 AM

I was in sec 141 btw

Jan 1, 2017, 3:51 AM

Never knew they were such butt hurt poor losers... Excessive standing??? You would think that they would be happy just to be there. They sure didn't deserve it.

Jan 1, 2017, 2:33 AM

And Michigan people too!

Jan 1, 2017, 4:16 AM

I had a OHIO state fan ask me to sit down to which I replied you bought tickets on the Clemson side what did you expect. Torke's me off, but I showed some sympathy and only stood after the plays.

To all, if you go to a sporting event especially one of thi s significance do no

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2017, 4:17 AM

Sorry expect fans to sit.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2017, 4:21 AM

Sorry to hear that. The OSU fans we sat next to and interacted with all evening were very classy. There was some back and forth talk but it was all good natured stuff. They were very generous and in many respects reminded me of Clemson fans (offered us beer and food from their box seats, etc...). Not sure who else got treated poorly, but I would think that would be a small minority of fans acting that way.

Standing is a form of micro aggression now days.***

Jan 1, 2017, 7:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I respect you***

Jan 1, 2017, 7:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic