Topic: had doctor appointment
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 14, 2021, 5:14 PM by: CS02
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - General Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

had doctor appointment

emoji_events [7]
Posted: Jan 14, 2021, 4:24 PM

get there tell them i've got a sinus infection green goo low fever no other symptoms
you need a covid test or isolation
isolation aint happening
so covid test it is

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg link

We're still in covid limbo

Posted: Jan 14, 2021, 4:42 PM

So FIL was around a friend who got covid on a Thursday. We were around him on a Sunday. FIl got tested Monday. Test came back negative. Yay, we're free and clear! But then FIL now has a fever, upset stomach, and chills and body aches. Doc says he needs another covid test. So we're back in pseudo-quarantine.

Meanwhile, SIL teaches 5yo's. She wears a mask, they don't. 2 kids are out because their parents are sick. Fine. Then two other kids in the class get sick (their parents are fine). Then two more. So they closed down the preschool. They think it's spreading from kid to kid, but either way so many are quarantined, or sick, they just shut it down.

SIL picks up our 7yo every day from his school.

It is inevitable we end up with it. I'm hoping against hope we already had it by some miracle.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg link

I'm making antibodies like it's my job over here.

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Jan 14, 2021, 4:48 PM

I read something the other day that you can get $200/week for plasma donation if you have the antibodies, and 95% of me was like "UDP AF" but the other 5% was like "hmmm, $800/month and you'd be donating blood anyway"......

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg link

Hey, you think you could spit in my mouth for $15?***

Posted: Jan 14, 2021, 5:14 PM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg link

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - General Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
314 people have read this post