Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We're really into an era where people don't keep their word
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 333

We're really into an era where people don't keep their word

Nov 13, 2012, 9:26 PM

as much as in the past, or honor what they say, or don't realize how their commitment affects the overall scheme of dealings (such as: the party who's been promised to closes down their search for filling that particular need or vacancy..and moves on to another project).

I understand one's seeing a rosier garden on the other side of the fence later..or doubting their decision due to new forces, but it seems to be a bigger issue each year with so many big name recruits.

Besides, the cost of recruiting is so enormous to every college. So, I believe the commitment process may need to be looked at more..and maybe modified so young recruits don't give their word or promise before the February signing date..and allow it to be a surprise to all..even their parents or recruiting coach.

GoTiGERs...and welcome all recruits who want to play at and for dear ole Clemson!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We're really into an era where people don't keep their word

Nov 13, 2012, 9:32 PM

with the exception of

modified so young recruits don't give their word or promise before the February signing date

I am in agreement with you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 333
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic