Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We're Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 949

We're Clemson

Dec 11, 2012, 11:38 PM

You know what happens if and when Chad Morris leaves for a head coaching job? You shake his hand, thank him for his service and wish him the best. You know what happens when Chad Morris turns down offers to stay at Clemson? You say "Coach, I'm glad you're still a Tiger." That is what someone at Clemson does. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And if you are Tommy Bowden, you say,"You are fired. Now go

Dec 11, 2012, 11:39 PM

out and tell the public you resigned."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And if you are Tommy Bowden, you say,"You are fired. Now go

Dec 11, 2012, 11:50 PM

And then we'll pay you very well for that !!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well done sir.

Dec 11, 2012, 11:41 PM

It's nice to see someone here not assume that Morris owes Clemson anything more than to coach his offense to the best of his ability until he no longer is the OC. THANK YOU.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well done sir.

Dec 11, 2012, 11:44 PM

How did I get stuck on this thread with you? I can't escape you. Go ahead, bash my response to this guys comment too. I know you want to.

Re: We're Clemson

Dec 11, 2012, 11:42 PM

bro for the sake of how hard our team has worked and for all the support given to their efforts by fans year after year, I hope we get to shake his hand and thank him for remaining a Tiger!

Ladies and gentlemen

Dec 11, 2012, 11:46 PM

I present you with the most sensitive man on Earth. Please handle him gently.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that you, Chad??***

Dec 11, 2012, 11:52 PM

Re: Ladies and gentlemen

Dec 11, 2012, 11:53 PM [ in reply to Ladies and gentlemen ]

You win, I don't care anymore. I tried to turn our conversation around and you're just not a nice person or just hate my nickname or something. This is not sensitivity. You just keep responding negatively to everything I say. If you'd try and say something nice you might find a nice response. I don't even know you. I assure you in person you'd think a lot differently. I'm the super friendly guy that will buy you drinks or shots if you like and open the door for you or sit down so your kid can see. That's called well bred and mannered. Not sensitive and if you don't drink I'll buy you some popcorn, nachos or whatever just to see a smile. I like phish, you ever heard of that band?. There a start to something besides Chad Morris leaving.

Re: We're Clemson

Dec 12, 2012, 2:42 AM

If he leaves after 2 years (and being the highest paid coordinator in the country), I'll shake his hand, tell him I hope he loses every game and thank him for screwing us over in recruiting. I want Deshaun Watson! Also, good luck making your offense look as good as it has here without Tahj, Sammy, Nuk, Andre, Ford, and he also had this guy named Dwayne Allen last year.

Replies: 9
| visibility 949
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic