Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Went to the College Football HOF on Sat.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 988

Went to the College Football HOF on Sat.

Dec 29, 2014, 10:47 AM

Very cool experience and highly recommend. Also very kid friendly with a lot of interactive exhibits.

Be sure to sign in when you first get there as the exhibits will read your badge and bring up items related to your team.

After hitting the baseball HOF a couple of years ago they are very different. The CFB HOF doesn't have a lot of memorabilia but the interactive stuff is very cool. They did have the Clemson orange britches from 1980/1981. I'm sure the memorabilia will grow with time.

Not a bad price. $20 per adult & but buy before you go because they limit the number of people inside at one time.

Pro-tip: Just off of Northside Drive is the best pizza joint in Atlanta....Antico Pizza. Hit it for an early lunch before the Hall. https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=antico+pizza+atlanta

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Went to the College Football HOF on Sat.

Dec 29, 2014, 10:55 AM

Glad to hear. I thought it was very lame when at Kings Island and not real great at South Bend. Though I admit alot of SB was just the idea because it was there they got to use it as a recruiting tool. I thought was unfair

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I second Antico Pizza. Best in town.***

Dec 29, 2014, 10:58 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 988
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic