Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Went to the A&M yell rally....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

Went to the A&M yell rally....

Aug 28, 2014, 1:12 AM

The coot Klux Klan showed up. The Aggies did their chants, it was cool by the way, but then a classless F U A&M broke out. Lots of profanity from the usual suspects. Must say the Aggie fans seemed very polite and grateful to be there. Their general consensus was we expected this but all we can do is be tolerant. I couldn't agree more...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Went to the A&M yell rally....

Aug 28, 2014, 1:28 AM

You just knew the trash would show up. Great way to represent the state, cluckers.....

expected from that bunch...

Aug 28, 2014, 1:39 AM

If you're ever in Columbia, & you aren't a coot, & you don't get lots of f-bombs & birdie fingers...
It must be the off season or a different state's Columbia!
Just sayin, truth doesn't hurt coots, they love it as much as their Slurrier banner! Lol

We tried to warn them***

Aug 28, 2014, 9:13 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When I was younger in the late 90's

Aug 28, 2014, 2:03 AM

and full of beans... lol

I went into the Village Idiot, in the heart of Five Points, early one Sunday afternoon for a couple slices of pizza.

Wasn't even thinking about my Clemson Hat I was wearing.

Four young Coots were sitting next to me. I was not causing any trouble but one of them spoke up and said, "Hey look at this F&c*er wearing a Clemson Hat here!"

Before any of the rest of his crew could reply, I said very loudly, "Yea and I can f&c*ing back it up too!"

I must have made an impression because they slid away from me to a booth far away from the bar. Their faces looked unsure and like I reminded them of a Billy Jack movie or something.

I couldn't do that today because I am sure some young guy would kick my A$$ but it was great back then! : )

Go Tigers!

2nd Billy Jack reference today...

Aug 28, 2014, 2:39 AM

Never heard of it in my first 27 years.

Aikitiger in Five Points ...

Aug 28, 2014, 7:46 AM [ in reply to When I was younger in the late 90's ]

http://youtu.be/aVX-voqWuwY

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2014, 6:12 AM

I went as well because i wanted to experience the great aggies tradition. The ccoots chanted stuff but i have to say the trashiness seem to come from the yell leaders. Civil war jokes and hateful remarks about our state. Didnt quite enjoy being around either fanbase i must say.

Aug 28, 2014, 6:32 AM

OP is just looking for a chance to troll. SC fans did nothing classless at all. Many "coots" were not happy that the event was held at our capital steps and simply wanted to show up in numbers. A@M tradition? Maybe in College Station but not at our state capital. Nice try:

Aug 28, 2014, 6:53 AM

Hey Ccock. It's the state Capitol and as a resident I approve of the Aggie Yell. Sorry they don't play techno music during a 100 year tradition

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Gig em' Aggies... Whoop!***

Aug 28, 2014, 8:35 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2014, 7:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

lets start this tradition. coots posting on a coot board.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BOOM!***

Aug 28, 2014, 10:25 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice try, you call ME a troll?

Aug 28, 2014, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

I went to experience a college tradition. And from the classy A&M side, I got it. They were very polite. And even joked about us beating them. (Legitimately joked) They previously asked permission as to where to hold it and Nikki Haley told em the state house. And before you gripe about her, just remember her candlelight vigil for Marcus and the coot day at the capital. (You'll still gripe about er) The #### flock showed no class in saying... well I don't talk like that... but yea, you 5'6 folks need to grow up. I recall walking by a group of State Troopers who were shaking their heads and saying, AND I QUOTE : "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE FOOLISH KIDS." Perhaps truer words have never been spoken.

There is no Troll in TigerBry83!!!!! I promise you that.

Aug 28, 2014, 1:21 PM

TigerBry83....I have your back my friend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ Eye appreciate that bro

Aug 28, 2014, 1:32 PM

By the way, you about to a year older! Old man! U Catching up with LbB ;)

Aug 28, 2014, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

Thank you Dr Dre. A lot of the profanity came from the Aggies, they were not happy that SC fans showed up and in greater number than Aggie fans. For those who "don't get it" how would Clemson fans react if they showed up for yell practice at Howads Rock? Having at the State House was perceive as a slap, glad our fans showed up to protect the house!

"Profanity came from atm?" NO

Aug 28, 2014, 10:36 AM

Want me to post the video?!!!! Were you there?!?!?! If you were, which obviously you weren't!!!!!, you wouldn't say that!!! Grow up! You and your fan base needs to!!! I got a good laugh at how classless you people are. Though I already knew it. Since when is it ok to relentlessly chant, F U A&M, nonstop while at your state capital.

No wonder they saw a mute TB83 still adorning a smile while holding hands with his beautiful wife in orange and they shook our hands and said, We respect Clemson but not these clowns down here.

Aug 28, 2014, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

So the F A&M chant that numerous places have mentioned didn't happen?

Good lord you and Dr ####### are pathetic

null

In 2005, when Clemson and Texas A&M played, they had

Aug 28, 2014, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

the Midnight Yell in Greenville at the BI-LO Center. Clemson fans did not show up to yell profanities.

GO TIGERS

the state capitol is no where near the same

Aug 28, 2014, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

As Howard's rock.

If you said the yell practice was in William Brice surrounding that shower curtain thing the chicken magically pops out of, then it would be equivalent. If you said the yell Practice got hold of your fire extinguishers and a cassette tape of Rick flair's theme song, then it would be equivalent.

If tam had cheer practice at Clemson's city hall , I don't think fans would mind.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 28, 2014, 6:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

You can't defend the coots....

You know....

Aug 28, 2014, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

I was in attendance when Clemson traveled to College Station in 2004. I was also there when Clemson hosted A&M in 2005 and I must say, contrary to the average $CU fan, A&M had some of the most pleasant, friendly, welcoming and respectful fans I have ever encountered. It comes as no surprise to me there were some issues at the A&M yell practice in Columbia Wednesday night. In my experience. you have to be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others. In other words, if you want respect, give respect. Generally speaking, you get in return what you give; a lesson the average Capon has not learned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 28, 2014, 6:47 AM

Has AM not heard how dangerous the downtown area is!?!?

Aug 28, 2014, 7:02 AM

Not defending the coots but I have a serious question. If an opposing team wanted to have a midnight pep rally on the lawn in front of Tillman Hall the night before a game, would you expect it to go much different? I'd expect every Tiger student to be out there disrupting it. If they want to hold a pep rally for their few traveling fans, do it in a non public forum and don't advertise it or else this will happen in any college town with a decent fan base. Whoever organized this mess is plain stupid. Now I'm against the rudeness and profanity. Is ATM a permanent opponent for sc? If so, I think they just found a new rival and already hate each other. Lol. I'd be pissed if no Tiger fans showed up. Even worse, what if a few showed up "just to take part in our opponents awesome tradition". How goofy. On the other hand it takes some guts by a and m.

Aug 28, 2014, 7:14 AM

uh, a&m had yell practice at the bilo center when they played us. i am quite sure we were very respectful. as they were when we showed up at their yell practice in college station when we played down there.

Just ask any A&M fan who was in attendance....

Aug 28, 2014, 8:16 AM

and you will find that was EXACTLY the case.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tillman is actually ON our campus

Aug 28, 2014, 7:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

Statehouse is not on theirs

do we not let SECpn set up on Tillman?***

Aug 28, 2014, 7:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 28, 2014, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

Regarding bringing school traditions on the road ... remember that FSU showed up with their drum last year and parked it at the beach on game day. It happens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rumor is next time Clemson plays A&M

Aug 28, 2014, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

Yell practice will be at Tillman Hall and A&M will run down the hill before kickoff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: Rumor is next time Clemson plays A&M

Aug 28, 2014, 8:22 AM

uh, a&m had yell practice at the bilo center when they played us. i am quite sure we were very respectful. as they were when we showed up at their yell practice in college station when we played down there.

Aug 28, 2014, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Rumor is next time Clemson plays A&M ]

LOL he tries to compare running down The Hill to what they did last night. This is why its so hard to explain common sense to stupidity. They did nothing to hurt the coots tradition before a football game, where else would they have done it? Anywhere else they are risking getting caught up in a drug deal gone bad or a cross fire. They just have to stick their dirty nose in everyone's business. No wonder why that city gets the bad rep it does.

why don't the coots

Aug 28, 2014, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Rumor is next time Clemson plays A&M ]

Have yell practice at the Texas state capitol building when y'all play them next year?

Rumor is you finally pulled your head out of your a$$.....

Aug 28, 2014, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Rumor is next time Clemson plays A&M ]

but that clearly isn't the case either.

Aug 28, 2014, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Rumor is next time Clemson plays A&M ]

Classless09 with more idiocy

null

The statehouse belongs to all SC citizens

Aug 28, 2014, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

Having it on the Tillman lawn would be like having it in the USC horseshoe. The statehouse has no relation to USC so I don't see why people are so up in arms.

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The statehouse belongs to all SC citizens

Aug 28, 2014, 8:59 AM

State school dude. Every inch of CU is just as much state property as the state house. Google the sc v clemson rivalry on Wikipedia and read about how each other's fans and students treated each other back in the old days, brawls, beatings etc. Much of it occurred at each other's pep rally. My point is you don't let a rival come to your place and have a stinking pep rally without some resistance. I've been to a game at UVA and I would expect them to say to visitors "hey welcome guys, please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself. Happy to have you hear. And by the way, loved your pep rally last night". That's pretty sissy. I'm not a fan of the rudeness and vulgarity but I wouldn't expect we would allow that. And your comment about a pep rally at the bilo center was exactly what I meant when I said in my earlier post about having it in private, a place where you can control admittance and keep it to your little fan group. That's the smart and respectful way to do it when on the road.

Tell 'em marlborocountycapon

Aug 28, 2014, 9:01 AM

sad life

Re: The statehouse belongs to all SC citizens

Aug 28, 2014, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: The statehouse belongs to all SC citizens ]

You went to a game at UVA LOL wow how many cav. fans were there 10

The state house isn't "your place" though

Aug 28, 2014, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: The statehouse belongs to all SC citizens ]

You know exactly what I meant by my argument and are intentionally being a ######. Obviously SC and Clemson are "state schools" but the statehouse isn't some sacred USC property. Get over yourself

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My post was a joke

Aug 28, 2014, 10:16 AM

As for your "off campus" argument. Have you ever been to the state house? It boarders campus.

I can see why Clemson didn't show up on 05 when it was all the way in Greenville.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

all your posts are a joke...heII, you're a joke...Still

Aug 28, 2014, 10:37 AM

bitter enough to troll after your win streak? That's how a REAL winner acts huh?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So 1992cufreshman is your scok?***

Aug 28, 2014, 11:02 AM [ in reply to My post was a joke ]

Can two teams be "rivals" when they have never played

Aug 28, 2014, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: The statehouse belongs to all SC citizens ]

a game against one another?

Although I see nothing wrong with the yell practice....

Aug 28, 2014, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Re: The statehouse belongs to all SC citizens ]

the coots should be blaming the so-called governor we have. She gave the permission. But the coots blame A&M and not who the blame belongs to. A&M has a practice yell at all away games so it is not like it is something they just wanted to do to the coots.

"It is a great day in SC"........bet that is not the impression A&M got.

Hold on, why can't I just google the rivalry? I don't know

Aug 28, 2014, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: The statehouse belongs to all SC citizens ]

how to google on wikipedia.

I mean you can use google or search wikipedia but last I checked google isn't a feature of wikipedia.

Tell 'em marlborocountycapon

Aug 28, 2014, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

Yet another handle for this capon

Aug 28, 2014, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Went to the A&M yell rally.... ]

Didn't realize that the state capitol is on Coot U grounds. Find another way to defend the coots

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot Clux Clampetts***

Aug 28, 2014, 8:11 AM

***Cluck***

Aug 28, 2014, 8:11 AM

That's nothing!

Aug 28, 2014, 8:45 AM

Went to the store last night. When I went to check out I noticed the two "ladies" working there at the register talking about sex. The youngest of the two had to be 17-18. She said....."I ain't Been rode hard in a while!" She talked about how she wanted to come to work walking all messed up. Then, she looks at my shirt and says..... "you ready for the 6th a$$ beating?!" ...... I smiled and shook my head.

And where was this fine establishment you were visiting?

Aug 28, 2014, 10:21 AM

; )

I am guessing her Uncle is still in prison

Aug 28, 2014, 10:23 AM [ in reply to That's nothing! ]

Explains the " in a while" part anyway

Message was edited by: under11par®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I went to both A&M/Clemson games in 04-05

Aug 28, 2014, 9:15 AM

And I thought they were some of the nicest opposing fans I'd ever met. Very hospitable in College Station and very respectful at Death Valley.
And these are the people that coots yell "F U" to. Way to represent USuCk.

Re: I went to both A&M/Clemson games in 04-05

Aug 28, 2014, 9:30 AM

I would of been there if we played them and they done it in front of Tilman hall or something like that. Went with a buddy thats a coot fan. It really wasn't that bad. I talked to a A&M fan and they said they liked it and wish every team they play come out and watched it.
A funny chant broke out Coot fans said
Where is Johnny?
A&M Responded: Where is Connor?
And Coots said: Connor's Better!
A&M and Coot fans laughed it off. But like someone before said that the yell leader crossed the line a few times talking bout the great state we live in.

Thanks for the input, coot***

Aug 28, 2014, 11:20 AM

A video from the rally....

Aug 28, 2014, 1:00 PM

http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/08/28/south-carolina-fans-chanting-f-k-the-aggies-last-night-at-the-state-house/

Hey coots, how'd all that trash talk go?!

Aug 28, 2014, 10:41 PM

http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/08/28/south-carolina-fans-chanting-f-k-the-aggies-last-night-at-the-state-house/

So, USuC found another way to be an embarrassment

Aug 28, 2014, 10:43 PM

to the great state of South Carolina.

I'm not surprised.

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic