Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Went to a geriatric hippypalooza last night...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 371

Went to a geriatric hippypalooza last night...

Nov 21, 2018, 10:48 AM

a Kris Kristofferson show. Mrs Old Slac and I might've been 2 of the 3 patrons under 50, I swear...didn't know old people stayed up that late.

Anyhoo, Kris is touring with Merl Haggard's old band and they did two 45 minute sets, all of Kris' songs and a few of Merl's sprinkled in. Kristofferson's voice is pretty much shot at 82, but he's still up there gettin' it and having fun and he's a songwriter anyway, never really known for his vocal dexterity. The band is good, though...Ben Haggard can flat out pick a geetar, only guy I've seen that sorta plays like Willie. He can pound on it or massage it and make it sound good. Keyboard player was a musician's musician...he's the guy you want in the band to hold shid together. Looked like he was in the middle of a week long bender all disheveled, hair stickin' every which away, but dang that dude had chops.

Kris still has it together enough that you can tell he was once a complete badazz, it comes through in his performance. Lawd, never thought I'd see so many moist 60+yr old women justa hollerin like schoolgirls. Worth the price of admission is getting to see him play "Best of All Possible Worlds", a true story he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRBOi-JrvMM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TU for dem moist grannies!***

Nov 21, 2018, 10:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As many old geezers that were yawning at intermission

Nov 21, 2018, 10:57 AM

I fear that the many moist grannies went to sleep disappointed last night. ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like this one:

Nov 21, 2018, 11:01 AM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sfuvJuDhA_8

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 371
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic