Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Welp..can see why Coach Spur is acting so strange! Geez, can
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,828

Welp..can see why Coach Spur is acting so strange! Geez, can

Oct 7, 2013, 1:27 AM

any more happen than having Clowney quit in mid stream, #1 QB hurt half the time, D not playing up to last year, Spur's leg is gimpy to lame which makes golf no fun, he's had to stop a TV program after one showing since he looked like he was half-drunk or on meds..and the SEC East shot is now gone to h*ll & he knows he's never going to win the SEC overall..his D assistant coaches are fighting during the game..AND he's 67 years old.

Got to half-way pity the guy...or better yet, just beat the living h*ll out of his Team at Willie B on Nov 30th and put him to rest.

Go#3TiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill, Spurrier made it very clear upon his arrival that his

Oct 7, 2013, 5:23 AM

goal was to win the SEC championship.

He's now devoted nine years to that end, had the stars aligning this year with the type of schedule he wanted, had stellar athletes and a rabidly supportive fan base.

The problems have been ###### in the armor, so to speak, which have been upsetting the proverbial apple cart. Therein lie the roots of his displeasure. Now, they may win on out, but the chances for that SEC title are appearing remote or have disappeared.

Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised to see him decide that he's had enough, announce his accomplishments at SC, wish the university luck, then make a beeline to Florida. And I believe that may well happen after this season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hartins, I'm kind of getting that feeling too as the wheels

Oct 7, 2013, 6:31 AM

start falling off.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Considering the ego that has driven him over the years,

Oct 7, 2013, 6:36 AM

I think he probably believes he has accomplished enough at SC that he doesn't need more laurels.

Frankly, I'm not so certain that I wouldn't agree. SC fans themselves may come to the same conclusion...sooner rather than later.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not so sure about SC fans coming to that conclusion on

Oct 7, 2013, 8:18 AM

their own. Most still worship the ground he walks on so I don't think they can see the situation objectively. Maybe after he leaves they can see him for what he really is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Welp..can see why Coach Spur is acting so strange! Geez, can

Oct 7, 2013, 8:04 AM

Not to split hairs, but Spurrier is actually 68 and a half. He will be 69 April 20th.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He me go "Coach K" on his team and just quit midstream

Oct 7, 2013, 8:11 AM

with some rehab excuse or something.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,828
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic