Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Welp ###...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 641

Welp ###...

May 2, 2019, 8:15 PM

So in S.C. do you know that if the wife you are divorcing gets pregnant during the divorce that the divorce cannot now take place until the baby is born and a paternity test done?

Even if the other man testifies it’s his child? So yea now this 2 plus year divorce is gonna take another 5 months. Was supposed to be over in Dec, no dice, then June, now no dice... maybe January now?

Welp ###...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's all about sucking the man dry.***

May 2, 2019, 8:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong

May 2, 2019, 11:57 PM

If it was about sucking a man dry- there would be no divorce.... ever!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yall are still technically married. There's a legal

May 2, 2019, 8:28 PM

presumption the kid is yours, and that makes sense. Did not know that though. As for a DNA test, you don't really need that if the other dude's name is put on the birth certificate. It's his then, even if it's not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, it makes sense.

May 2, 2019, 10:53 PM

My lawyer explained and of course if still married technically I could fight and say it’s my child. I would never... I already have my own 3.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But doesn't the mother fill out the birth cret

May 3, 2019, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Yall are still technically married. There's a legal ]

and she can put down whoever's name she wants to. And JohnFBell will be fuk'd so to speak

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a coincidence

May 2, 2019, 8:44 PM

Wife is watching strangers on a train.

Don’t talk to anybody named Bruno

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

It took damnear 30 years to get rid of mine.

May 2, 2019, 8:50 PM

You reminded me of a joke. An old man was rocking on the front porch while his wife sat in the swing.

'You know,' she said, 'Tomorrow will be our 30th anniversary.' The old man began to weep and the old woman said, 'I know, it's wonderful isn't it?'

The old man reminded her of her father catching them in that very swing right there. 'You remember,' he asked. When he sent you up to your bedroom he told me he was the judge, he could shoot me right here and no one would question why or he could put me in prison for 30 years with or without cause but he'd rather I marry you.

'Yeah, she said, that was the best time in my life but why are you crying, honey?'

'Because I'd be getting out tomorrow if I'd have taken option B.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like you really know how to pick them.

May 2, 2019, 9:46 PM

You might want to drag your feet a bit on the next one. If it’s right today, it’ll be right 10 years from today...at least 5 plus months from today.

“Patience is a virtue...but she won’t always wait. “
1990:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=8HpLY7Zm3us
2019:

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree it sux - found this explanation

May 3, 2019, 7:00 AM

https://www.gregoryforman.com/blog/2014/03/establishing-paternity-when-the-husband-isnt-the-daddy/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, what did you do to deserve this?***

May 3, 2019, 8:22 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your ex sounds trashy AF***

May 3, 2019, 1:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

marriage lol***

May 3, 2019, 3:34 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 641
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic