Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, whatcha know........Biden refuses to take a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 641

Well, whatcha know........Biden refuses to take a

Jun 24, 2020, 5:04 PM

Cognitive Test! How telling is that?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not telling of anything at all.

Jun 24, 2020, 5:05 PM

What are you talking about?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's not telling of anything at all.

Jun 24, 2020, 7:48 PM

Please re-read my post...or ask a 5 year old....LOL

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FYI,

Jun 24, 2020, 5:11 PM

Me, henry, hartins and LbB ain't takin no test like that either.

What's the point of giving Biden a test? Everybody who has heard him say more than 'yes,' and ,no,' knows that his brain is tired. Quite kind of me to put it that way, don't you think?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FYI,

Jun 24, 2020, 7:19 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump refused too. Hasn't agreed to since 2018.

Jun 24, 2020, 6:08 PM

How telling is that?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Trump refused too. Hasn't agreed to since 2018.

Jun 24, 2020, 7:47 PM

News Flash: Trump said today that both should be tested. Joe was seen scurrying back into his bunker. How telling is that? LMAO

But who’s more adept at descending ramps?***

Jun 24, 2020, 6:11 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But who’s more adept at descending ramps?***

Jun 24, 2020, 7:44 PM

Let's have a contest. You and I both know who will win...but Joementia will be a no-show.

Don't you think Americans should know if Joe is impaired or not?

Re: Well, whatcha know........Biden refuses to take a

Jun 24, 2020, 6:41 PM

He is definitely senile and still a huge upgrade on Trump. How telling is that?

Jun 24, 2020, 7:16 PM

How is he a “huge” upgrade? His VP run was with a President who didn’t change the status quo at all. All he gave is was a mediocre health care bill. Biden is and has always been a puppet. He is just a mouth piece for what he feels is “right”. Its embarrassing.

I really do like Obama and I think he did a C job. But Biden is just an establishment guy who will take to vote what he feels his 40 year comrades feel is Important

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2020, 7:50 PM

what has Creepy Joe accomplished in his 50 years in Government? The guy is a racist paste-eating moron and has done nada to improve the lives of Americans despite half a century of drawing a paycheck from the tax payers. Give that man a raise!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 24, 2020, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, whatcha know........Biden refuses to take a ]

Biden doesn't have to have any plans. He could sit there and do nothing. He will be a huge upgrade. Trump is the most inept POS that's ever graced the White House. People that have worked with him agree. Only absolute morons don't see that at this stage.

Jun 24, 2020, 7:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, whatcha know........Biden refuses to take a ]

He gave us( not me) exactly the health bill the overlords would allow. Neither side gets to drop a deuce in their punch bowl, follow da money.

Jun 24, 2020, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, whatcha know........Biden refuses to take a ]

Carlsbad: He is definitely senile and still a huge upgrade on Trump. How telling is that?

So, what would be the best way to resolve the issue, for the greater benefit of the country?

Jun 24, 2020, 7:52 PM

We have two options. Do the math.

Replies: 15
| visibility 641
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic