Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I don't think there's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I don't think there's

Aug 27, 2015, 4:46 PM

a defense on our schedule that will hold us under 35pts/game. The only people that will hold us to under that, will be ourselves (penalties, turnovers). Agreed?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

exactly why i think Dabo should choose

Aug 27, 2015, 4:46 PM

defense first every game...

nuttin to loose

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Don't get that started again

Aug 27, 2015, 8:03 PM

I might pee myself from laughing at how people who come on a football message board, on a daily basis to talk about football, don't understand the rules regarding the coin toss to start the game.

^ Now that's something I can agree with.***

Aug 27, 2015, 8:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

FINALLY A SIRIUS FOOTBALL POAST ON THE TIGERBOREDS***

Aug 27, 2015, 4:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: He didn't start the topic with "Actual Football Topic"

Aug 27, 2015, 4:50 PM

so doesn't count

juan thing at a time for her***

Aug 27, 2015, 4:51 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I don't think there's

Aug 27, 2015, 7:54 PM

I would agree as far as the defenses but would consider a team like GT controlling the clock. And after my initiation last night, should I even mention the OBS? When they were beating us, he controlled the ball and kept Tahj and company off the field. Please visit Tigernet Initiation post from last before you blow me up again. Not a coot just a new to the board.

Well, well... look who's back.

Aug 27, 2015, 8:52 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Well, well... look who's back.

Aug 27, 2015, 9:02 PM
image.jpg(67.4 K)

FSU will. Tigers 31 FSU 24.***

Aug 27, 2015, 8:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. FSU has the only secondary that can semi-hang with our WRs

Aug 27, 2015, 9:19 PM

No one else will be able to stop DW throwing the rock to all 8 or our 4 and 5 star WRs.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree. FSU has the only secondary that can semi-hang with our WRs

Aug 27, 2015, 9:26 PM

I agree but you have to consider the old adage...the best d is a good o. If DW is on the sideline and we can't make 3rd down stops, we won't make it to 35. With that said though, I like our chances as long as DW has the ball last.

Aug 27, 2015, 8:13 PM

It could be argued that the opposing team forces turnovers and disrupts a team's focus to cause penalties. So technically, if penalties and turnovers keep us from scoring +35, it's the fault of the opposing team.

In other news, the OL has to give DW what he needs to score +35. Last season, our OL was sketchy. This season ???

Last season, missed FGs ... you know what happened there. Special teams this season ???

But nevertheless, be overly optimistic. Someone has to take that role. Me? I'm optimistically nervous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're saying there's a chance?***

Aug 27, 2015, 10:23 PM

null

Aug 27, 2015, 8:25 PM

Some concerns are teams who rush the ball well (e.g. Georgia Tech). And in the case of teams who do not rush well, they may plan their offensive scheme around the "dink and dunk" to try to expose our younger, less-experienced D-Line. This would involve short, quick passes for small, incremental gains. These teams will try to extend drives to eat up clock, and as a result, keep our offense off the field.

BOOM!!! LBU gets it! Go Tigers!***

Aug 27, 2015, 10:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

You had me at "BOOM!"***

Aug 27, 2015, 10:55 PM

null

LBYOU if we score 35 points/game.....come mid January 2016

Aug 28, 2015, 9:37 AM

we're champions again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic