Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well we played 2 good teams this year and.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 949

Well we played 2 good teams this year and.......

Nov 24, 2012, 11:26 PM

We got beat by both of those teams. Guys I was getting close to being all in for awhile and almost fell for the hype but now considering how weak our competition is that we play I personally think its all been smoke and mirrors. To me this season is a complete loss and now to make it worse we have lost to those ######## in cootlumbia 4 years in a row. Think about that for a minute. Never in my lifetime has that happened and now it has. In years past our tiger fans would not have stood for this....but we do now. Well yall can put up with this crap if you want to but in my mind the Dabo experiment is now a complete failure and he needs to be gone yesterday not tomorrow. This gimmick offense with a weak defense experiment is a failure. I want to go back to strong defenses and a strong o and d line with a killer running game...thats how you win games...not like this crap. Ive had it. Ive got to listen to that bs for another year and I simply cannot take it anymore. This is the worst period of clemson tiger football in my lifetime and im 51. To hell with it im going to bed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well we played 2 good teams this year and.......

Nov 24, 2012, 11:35 PM

I'm the same age you are and I've had to endure lots of Carolina losses to Clemson. My dad is a South Carolina graduate and he celebrated his 80th birthday in September. As you probably know, Carolina hasn't beat Clemson 4 in a row since the 1951-1954 series. My dad was a student 3 of those years so I'm happy for him at least as a Carolina fan. The game wasn't a blow-out by any means. It was close for almost the entire game. Anyway, take care and have a wonderful holiday season.

Nov 24, 2012, 11:37 PM

WHO is your God?

Nov 24, 2012, 11:40 PM

I agree. The mentality surrounding the two programs has reversed....children today only know Carolina dominance. This is unacceptable. For all the $ that is poured into CU athletics, we deserve better. I expect to win against sorry competition. I expect to compete against better teams. Tonight we were once again embarassed, pushed around, and flat out beat!

I'm not sure we played two good teams. We may have only

Nov 24, 2012, 11:41 PM

played one. Who has Florida State beaten other than us.

Nov 24, 2012, 11:45 PM

They likely beat us again next year if Clowney is still there. The guy is a beast. This is discouraging.

Nov 25, 2012, 12:25 AM

Clowney will be there next year. He'll be a junior and that will probably be his last year at South Carolina. I'm sure he'll enter the NFL draft after that.

Replies: 6
| visibility 949
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic