Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This season, Joe Burrow is 24-of-24 passing to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

This season, Joe Burrow is 24-of-24 passing to

Jan 7, 2020, 1:27 PM

Jefferson between the numbers on throws of 10 or more yards downfield with five touchdowns.

https://nflmocks.com/2019/11/16/2020-nfl-draft-justin-jeffersons-stock-soaring-joe-burrows/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow***

Jan 7, 2020, 1:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

much amaze ***

Jan 7, 2020, 1:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: This season, Joe Burrow is 24-of-24 passing to

Jan 7, 2020, 1:31 PM

Wow!!! I wonder how many corndogs he has eaten

Jan 7, 2020, 9:11 PM

2 corn dogs :)

Jan 7, 2020, 1:32 PM

WOW! Them SEC teams really know how to play some good defense!

Jan 7, 2020, 1:33 PM

I agree. I wish the same could be said for the ACC

Jan 7, 2020, 1:38 PM

you and your coon ### rabble of a fan base better pray to the voodoo gods that you win......otherwise you have a 55 gallon drum worth of crow to eat. It's going to be a long off season if a lowly ACC team who isn't worthy gives you your one loss this season

Jan 7, 2020, 9:16 PM

U think it will be a good game or LSU kicks ###?

Jan 7, 2020, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Re: This season, Joe Burrow is 24-of-24 passing to ]

U think it will be a good game or LSU kicks ###?

You're not playing the ACC. You're playing CLEMSON!!!***

Jan 7, 2020, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Re: This season, Joe Burrow is 24-of-24 passing to ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That receiver must be slow...

Jan 7, 2020, 1:35 PM

if he only scored on 20% of the bombs he caught. Muse will have a field day covering him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I mean, do you see the picture of him running?

Jan 7, 2020, 1:37 PM

That's probably why he runs so slow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

he looks effeminate...

Jan 7, 2020, 1:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually thought that photo was of the LSU...

Jan 7, 2020, 2:10 PM

halftime show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: That receiver must be slow...

Jan 7, 2020, 1:44 PM [ in reply to That receiver must be slow... ]

Muse? LOL. One can only hope.

Jan 7, 2020, 1:49 PM

Keep in mind that despite his weakness in coverage, Muse still has 2 national championship rings. Can any of your players say that?

Well, we know their coach can't say it

Jan 7, 2020, 1:50 PM

And even if he could, we couldn't understand him saying it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, we know their coach can't say it

Jan 10, 2020, 12:53 PM

Agree on Muse

Jan 7, 2020, 1:48 PM [ in reply to That receiver must be slow... ]

and I would not be surprised if the Herbstreit Twins get some mop up duty in the second half, it would make for a good story line on Sportscenter Tuesday morning.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree on Muse

Jan 7, 2020, 2:13 PM

* This *

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 7, 2020, 2:38 PM [ in reply to That receiver must be slow... ]

I don't know about coverage, but he is gonna lay the wood to a couple of dem boys.

He should probably only throw it to him then, under those circumstances,

Jan 7, 2020, 1:35 PM

Because if i did my math right, that’s 100%. Trevor Lawrence is 100% when on the right hash mark throwing to Galloway when the sun is at his back and the wind is between 2 and 7 mph. You may want to watch for this.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nooooooooo

Jan 7, 2020, 1:36 PM

body cares.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nooooooooo

Jan 7, 2020, 1:52 PM

body Does It Better

https://youtu.be/SaV-6qerkqI

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Nooooooooo

Jan 7, 2020, 1:54 PM

https://youtu.be/06XPdSh9QTA

the kidz on TigerDumpings care.***

Jan 7, 2020, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Nooooooooo ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

The difference between you corndog eating drunkards and the Clemson Tigers is that you have put so much stock in these passing stats from Joe "the greatest QB known to man" Burro. No one disputes that he's had a good year and broken a lot of records. But, at the end of the day, we want to be holding up the trophy and seeing the orange and purple confetti falling. We don't give a rat's hairy ### about Trevor's passing stats or how many yards Ettiene may run for. I can promise you they don't care about that either.

My one question is this......if you end up losing next Monday, will you still care about these stats and the records that little Joe broke?

Hahaha.... You must be in some serious need of attention to post this stuff on an opposing fans board.

But seriously, why would we care? You do know that the ppl reading this don't actually play the game. Can't wait til you guys play a solid defense on Monday!! Guessing you won't come back for the typical crow buffet that's been eaten by all you typical worthless lurkers?!

Jan 7, 2020, 1:37 PM

Cool. Clemson is 100% victorious in the past 29 consecutive games.

See ya Monday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Jan 7, 2020, 1:39 PM

Who cares. We don't need validation that our team is better. We play to a standard, not an opponent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

That's all well and good...

Jan 7, 2020, 1:46 PM

...but what is your favorite color of sports drink?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 1:47 PM

Cool stats bro .

DB23

Jan 7, 2020, 1:49 PM

Good to know since the law of probability would suggest that number has a better chance of coming down...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 1:53 PM

Didn’t we give up like 500 yards passing to a human forehead and still win by 3 TDs last year? More than one way to win a game my friend.

yous guys are UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!

Jan 7, 2020, 1:56 PM

Can we just concede the game to you now?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Putting up video game type numbers is a lot easier...

Jan 7, 2020, 2:03 PM

when your coaches are still playing the starters well into the 4th quarter even though the outcome of the game is no longer in doubt.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Putting up video game type numbers is a lot easier...

Jan 7, 2020, 2:10 PM

FYI - Burrow has logged only 95 snaps in the fourth quarter or overtime, which ranks outside the top 125 QBs nationally.

Why was he still playing in the 3rd?

Jan 7, 2020, 2:13 PM

Some of these games must have still been in doubt longer than I first thought. That’s not good for LSU.

He was still playing in the OU game...

Jan 7, 2020, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Putting up video game type numbers is a lot easier... ]

with only about 7:00 minutes remaining in the game.

That game was over at the half.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

he needed to practice the 2 minute offense***

Jan 7, 2020, 2:17 PM

Re: He was still playing in the OU game...

Jan 7, 2020, 11:49 PM [ in reply to He was still playing in the OU game... ]

Actually that game was over at the start of the second quarter, lol.

Re: Putting up video game type numbers is a lot easier...

Jan 10, 2020, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Putting up video game type numbers is a lot easier... ]

Wtfcyi

Jan 7, 2020, 2:03 PM

Interesting then maybe we should play this game the SEC way. Start one of our bench warmers and on his first catch end his night.

Jan 7, 2020, 2:06 PM

Guys like you kill me you only have balls to come talk trash because you do not have to look anyone in the eyes. Let me know where your seat is located Monday I have no problem dropping by and saying hello whether we win or lose. You must have been one of those guys in high school that ate his lunch in the bathroom so that no one would pick on him.

Message was edited by: speedracer®

Jan 7, 2020, 2:12 PM

LOL. Says the boy/girl that took time to type this out. That’s tough.

Jan 7, 2020, 5:31 PM

section 640 row 9 see ya Monday

Jan 7, 2020, 2:16 PM

I purple triangled ;)

DB23

And not a #### was given***

Jan 7, 2020, 3:39 PM

Jan 7, 2020, 4:03 PM

Did you even read this article you posted?

I mean, you’re quoting stats compiled by an writer for the LSU student paper and reported by a blogger who is an avowed Superfan of the Denver Broncos who has no first-hand knowledge of Justin Jefferson’s draft stock. Are these considered to be attributable sources nowadays?

Help me out here. Since the millennials started writing the rules of professionalism, I’m kinda lost.

I guess nothing detracts from the stat itself, other than to say that Jefferson was basically uncovered in the middle of the field a lot. And when he was, he never dropped the ball.

Cool Story bro...***

Jan 7, 2020, 4:49 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 4:57 PM

To be fair, Jefferson was only wide open on 23 of those 24 receptions. SEC D = Big 12 D.

Jan 7, 2020, 5:02 PM

we are 10-1 vs the weak azzzz SEC since 2016, kind of like free wins on the schedule, unless Kelly Bryant is QB

im amazed that lsu didnt score 50 points in every

Jan 7, 2020, 5:41 PM

first quarter this year considering how unstoppable they are

Then why didn’t they throw it to him every play 10+ yards down the field between the #s?

Jan 7, 2020, 7:49 PM

Joe wood be 478 of 478 with 99 tds.

That’s just stoopid coaching IMO!

~JKB

Re: Then why didn’t they throw it to him every play 10+ yards down the field between the #s?

Jan 7, 2020, 9:09 PM

Everybody eats. #FTF

THIS IS A COMPLETE LIE

Jan 7, 2020, 8:15 PM

NM

hell go 2 for 2 to Derion kendrick

Jan 7, 2020, 9:14 PM

Just in the 1st qtr.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 11:52 PM

Lord Almighty -- there goes the LSU game plan. Clemson pushed to wire then wins game on pick over the middle! Thanks bro!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 12:24 PM

Impossible. You can't hit someone "between the numbers" when they only have one number. Try again moran.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic