Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Alabama makes it to the playoffs, they will be done at the end of this week.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,845

If Alabama makes it to the playoffs, they will be done at the end of this week.

Nov 23, 2019, 9:17 PM

Guess they shouldn’t be tired, but at least they have an excuse in the bag already.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, they did say that if they just rested more, they would

Nov 23, 2019, 9:19 PM

be able to keep up with us better. They've done an excellent job at making adjustments after last season and executing their plan.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Alabama makes it to the playoffs, they will be done at the end of this week.

Nov 23, 2019, 9:22 PM

I dont guess well. I dont live in if world. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

They have already been eliminated from the playoff

Nov 23, 2019, 9:31 PM

in any fair, sane system.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

oregon doing their best to make sure

Nov 23, 2019, 9:33 PM

they have a shot at getting in tonight

Yay.***

Nov 23, 2019, 9:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: They have already been eliminated from the playoff

Nov 23, 2019, 9:51 PM [ in reply to They have already been eliminated from the playoff ]

Assuming Clemson, LSU and OSU win out and the PAC 12 champ has 2 losses, who would you put in ahead of a 1-loss Bama?

They definitely have a path if Oregon loses and then beats Utah for the PAC 12 title which would be neither unfair nor insane.

Sure it's both unfair and insane. Bama did not even win

Nov 23, 2019, 10:25 PM

their own DIVISION. Since they won't be playing in a conference championship game, they will have one less game to prepare for, one less game in which to risk injury, and an extra week to prepare and rest and heal at a point in the season where resting and healing are everything. It gives them a significant advantage and rewards them for failure. If they can't win their own division, they don't deserve a shot anyway.

I would have the Pac12 or Big12 champion in the playoff.

- H. L. Mencken

Re: Sure it's both unfair and insane. Bama did not even win

Nov 23, 2019, 11:35 PM

The rules are the rules. I don’t mind an attempt to get the 4 best teams. The year Bama was put in without winning their division, they proved the committee right by winning it all.

Or they proved that getting to play one less game was

Nov 24, 2019, 12:48 AM

indeed an advantage.

- H. L. Mencken

The Oklahoma/Baylor winner.***

Nov 24, 2019, 12:51 AM [ in reply to Re: They have already been eliminated from the playoff ]

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,845
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic