Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saw a headline that Mueller may be starting to write his
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 408

Saw a headline that Mueller may be starting to write his

Nov 8, 2018, 12:33 PM

final report.

I chuckled when I thought, what would the reaction be if Mueller's report said that, while the President didn't do anything rising to the level of bringing criminal charges, he was very reckless in whom he chose to associate with and hire into his campaign, which put the nation's security at risk?

The President's camp would claim vindication, while Democrats would want his head on a platter.

It seems like I've heard this before...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good...only another year or two to go then.***

Nov 8, 2018, 12:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mueller has to find something to justify spending...

Nov 8, 2018, 12:46 PM

$38 mil on this witchunt. I've worked with many inspectors over the years. They believe it is their job to find something wrong and if they return without having found something wrong they believe their bosses will be disappointed with them.

The EPA, DHEC, OSHA even down to the local electrical, plumbing and framing inspectors they all have that need. Mueller's charges against people seem to fit that profile. Hand the public something so you can continue the investigation until you find what you're looking for.

I do not expect him to return empty handed but like Star he will try anything to justify the investigation. Trump may well be correct that the investigation needs to end. It's possible and quite likely that Trump knows everything Mueller knows. I remind you that Rosenstein hasn't been fired yet and suggest that is the reason.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, the whole thing is already more than justified...

Nov 8, 2018, 12:54 PM

Just for the dozens who have already be indicted.

And it can't be a "witch hunt"...

Nov 8, 2018, 12:55 PM

Unless you believe either:

A. All the indicted are innocent (some have pleaded guilty, I believe)
B. "Witch hunt" has a different meaning or connotation than I know

And sending troops to the border has been

Nov 8, 2018, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Mueller has to find something to justify spending... ]

conservatively estimated to cost between $42-110 million. Who is wasting money...we can play this game all day.

And we're somewhere north of $200M for 120 or so

Nov 8, 2018, 12:57 PM

golf outings. In 2 years. For a guy who said he wouldn't have any time to play golf if elected President.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...and owns most of the dang courses he plays.***

Nov 8, 2018, 1:51 PM

No, he doesn’t.***

Nov 8, 2018, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Mueller has to find something to justify spending... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mueller has to find something to justify spending...

Nov 8, 2018, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Mueller has to find something to justify spending... ]

$38 mil on this witchunt. Mueller knows. I remind you that Rosenstein hasn't been fired yet and suggest that is the reason.

There were 7 Congressional investigation into Benghazi and Hillary.

The results were no finding of wrong doing.

Mueller has subpoened 23 and has gotten convictions on 5.

You mad about Benghazi too?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correction *indicted 23.***

Nov 8, 2018, 1:49 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saw a headline that Mueller may be starting to write his

Nov 8, 2018, 1:05 PM

What if this all results in Trump's resignation or impeachment, yet the MAGA crowd still follows him anyway? The red hats rise up and "take their country back" by force? Or what if if and buts were candy and nuts?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think it will result in that, but if it did...

Nov 8, 2018, 1:06 PM

I do believe that most people who currently support the President, would continue to do so. The President said before the election that he could shoot someone in Times Square and still have his base. I believe now, more than I believed it then, he's about right.

They would spin it as the Libtards

Nov 8, 2018, 1:10 PM

over ran the gov't and the deep state won this round

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 13
| visibility 408
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic