Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not sure why someone was disparaging Stubhub purchasers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Not sure why someone was disparaging Stubhub purchasers

Sep 27, 2016, 1:42 AM

earlier today --- Since paying $500 or more for the best seat in the house this Saturday night to see our Clemson Tigers play is the best way I know to spend my hard earned money wisely, whatever method I choose to acquire said tickets in the privacy of my own bedroom is between me and my maker.

By the way, I also bought a first class airline ticket so I can fly across the country in a seat that is more the an inch and half wider than those uncomfortable seats in the back (so I've been told by fellow first class passengers that at some less fortunate point in their lives had to sit in the back).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well the tnets either mad at people selling tix for too much

Sep 27, 2016, 2:17 AM

and those complaining about the market, or I guess now mad at people willing to pay what the market calls for.

On a side, I've been diamond on Delta for the last few years (all out of pocket, non tax refundable travel for work) and have enjoyed lounge acces, 1st class upgrades, and even having the driver take me on the jetway on the porsche so I don't have to walk to my terminal.. but those days are done. Soon ita back to the window/aisle seat by the rear bathroom. Can't wait.

Message was edited by: soywaker®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

StubHub is basically just a ticket scalping company

Sep 27, 2016, 3:01 AM

Tickets have already been paid for so Clemson gets it's money either way. Only bad thing is as with any scalper the prices can be jacked up to astronomical levels and you can easily overpay for a ticket if you're not careful.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic