Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

FB Update: Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud

May 19, 2015, 3:49 PM

Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud

May 19, 2015, 3:55 PM

It just went from heartbreaking to really bad news

Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off

May 19, 2015, 3:58 PM

Dabo's team. Hate it for him but you have to be smarter than that. He didn't have but a couple months and he would have received a check from Clemson in the amount of $3,600. I think the COA starts this coming season....

Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off

May 19, 2015, 3:59 PM

I know this is bad - very bad and very, very dumb. But, is it worse than what Sammy did?

I'm thinking this must not have been the first "offense" in Dabo's eyes.

Yes. Worse than what Sammy did.

May 19, 2015, 4:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2015, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

Here comes the Coot parade , dredging up Sammy Watkins' disciplinarial stuff from 3 years ago .
They don't have a leg to stand on of course ,*cough* , atolen purse and safe and wad of cash , *cough* , still admitted.
Dabo handled this the right way .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yes. Yes it is.***

May 19, 2015, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could a felony.***

May 19, 2015, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

May 19, 2015, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

Dabo handled Sammy perfectly & I trust he's doing the same with Ebo. I'm just saying there had to be more than this one offense to get him booted.

May 19, 2015, 4:07 PM

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT. HE WAS TRYING TO STEAL FROM OTHER PEOPLE. NOTHING WORSE THAN A #### THIEF. GOOD RIDDANCE YANKEE.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2015, 4:09 PM

AFTERNOON COFFEE???

It's okay. Just a thought.

May 19, 2015, 4:11 PM

Just read the report - this sounds more calculated than I would have thought. Messing w/ the strips to read different account #'s.

May 19, 2015, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

I think child molesters are worse than thiefs.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

The Civil War is over dude. No need for that comment.***

May 19, 2015, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

May 19, 2015, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

> WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT. HE WAS TRYING TO
> STEAL FROM OTHER PEOPLE. NOTHING WORSE THAN A ####
> THIEF. GOOD RIDDANCE YANKEE.

What's walking on water like? I've always been curious....

May 19, 2015, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

Get your head out of your ### DERoberts or the pickle jar you xxxxxx redneck. This is 2015 not 1954. We do not need ignorance part of a Clemson blog. Be an American and a true Clemson Fan and not a drunk hillbilly. If you can guess I bleed Clemson Orange and a Yankee so kma. Leg's hope Ebo can learn from this situation and become a better former Clemson player than you are a xxxxhead.

Are my services required?

May 19, 2015, 9:04 PM

I've got my arsewhoopin stick on hand.

Re: Are my services required?

May 19, 2015, 9:33 PM

Fair enough - definitely is worse, I agree.

First thought I had was he found someone's card & tried to use it. Not that it's that much better - but it's sounding like it was way more involved & conniving than that.

Yankee...Nice

May 19, 2015, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

Grow up.

May 19, 2015, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

When did we start letting Yankees get on our beautiful campus. Isn't that racist or something?

I keed - I keed - get that dang kink outta your freakin' panties.

VOICE OF IGNORANCE --- Keep on proving it DA Roberts

May 19, 2015, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

Prickle ooze

You are making quite an assumption.

May 19, 2015, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

And to be honest, so was I when i said what he did was worse than Sammy.

We don't, yet, know the details (and may never know them all), but it is safe to say that there wouldn't need to be any other incidents to require Dabo to see this as a bootable offense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are making quite an assumption.

May 19, 2015, 4:14 PM

Child Molesters are theives. They steal a persons life , their innocence and their trust .
In my opinion , all convicted molesters should be executed within a day of the trial ...and by the victim (s) family if they so desire.
Worst crime of all.

DB23

There's no doubt this is way worse than what Sammy did

May 19, 2015, 4:18 PM [ in reply to You are making quite an assumption. ]

and it's not even close.

lawd have mercy..

May 19, 2015, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

you can not even start to compare the two. What Sammy did was hurting himself. Stealing from someone is hurting others. It is a FELONY. Only way it could more to it is if ebo took advantage of more than one person

So in your eyes credit card theft or fraud

May 19, 2015, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

is worse than a college kid getting caught smoking weed? Something that though illegal is done by a large majority of people at some point in their lives especially in college.

Sammy also got caught with illegal prescription drugs too

May 20, 2015, 11:57 AM

I believe. Illegal schedule 1 narcotics. Those are serious charges too.

But what Ebo did is much worse.

Yes this is worse than what Sammy did!!!

May 19, 2015, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

Are you kidding?

LOL, uh, YES

May 19, 2015, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

MUCH more serious than Sammy's

LOL moronic coot is so obvious***

May 19, 2015, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Having adderall vs fraud...

May 19, 2015, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

Is there even a question?

What Sammy did is legal in 3 or 4 states.

May 19, 2015, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

Name me one state where fraud is legal. Maroon!!

May 20, 2015, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Well that'll do it..... That will get your behind kicked off ]

I think the courts will view this as worse than what Sammy did. Penalties for drug offenses are on a downward trend, whereas financial / cyber crimes are becomingly increasingly harsh. Unless you are a Wall Street CEO, obviously.

Re: FB Update: Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud

May 19, 2015, 4:02 PM

Kids make mistakes. That doesn't make him a bad person, but you've got to face the consequences. Hard lesson learned.

Terribly hard.***

May 19, 2015, 4:04 PM

Plus, stealing is much worse than smoking a plant.***

May 19, 2015, 4:04 PM

Wait... I thought the CU cops let our football players

May 19, 2015, 4:33 PM

get away with everything?

I'm confused. House Coots can you help me out with this?

Re: Wait... I thought the CU cops let our football players

May 19, 2015, 4:40 PM

Shouldn't you be asking the house bacon faces?

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic