Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Morris: "We got to pull it back together"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 3,489

FB Update: WATCH: Morris: "We got to pull it back together"

Nov 15, 2014, 4:58 PM

WATCH: Morris: "We got to pull it back together"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no***

Nov 15, 2014, 4:59 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no***

Nov 15, 2014, 7:11 PM

AGREE, AGREE, AGREE. They've made freaking stupid mistakes all year. Really P O with this staff. Except, coach V. Defense can't stay on the field all day with a team that specializes in making you do that. We played right in to their game. @@@@, I'm really upset with this loss. Forget winning the last game. I will not waste my time watching next week. And, why can DW find running lanes when the backs cannot? One thing that I did notice, the delay DW took before committing his run.

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Morris: "We got to pull it back together"

Nov 15, 2014, 5:18 PM

How in the hell is this man a millionaire in college football...he is NOT a smart football coach. We put all are eggs in Watson's basket.....now Stoudt is an unprepared....scared, basketcase. That is on Morris all day long.

Nov 15, 2014, 6:01 PM

Glad other fans are finally starting to realize this with Morris. It's not just one game here and there he's been bad at this year, but every dang game all season long! He can't make adjustments at halftime, and it's shown. Time to move on Chad, need someone to really coach, not just the same old trick formations, etc like the entire ACC has figured out against us.

Nov 15, 2014, 6:46 PM

I've been saying the same thing. No adjustments just excuses.

Nov 16, 2014, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Morris: "We got to pull it back together" ]

I've always heard coaches say that you build your offense around your QB. Does this team look like it was coached or built for Cole Stoudt with him being named the starter the first day of the season. No it don't, it looks and works with a QB of Deshauns abilities. It was formed for Deshaun from the day spring practice started. Chad Morris never intended for Cole to be our QB for the season. Chad just used Cole long enough to get DW acclimated for the speed of the college game. The saddest part is, that even with the week off, CM only dumb the offense down even more for Stoudt. And opponent defenses just gobbles up sissy FB.

OUR ONLY ABSOLUTE CHANCE against the coots will be is if they get the fastest big guy we have and run him out of the pistol and direct snap all day. Coot D has no depth and we will have wear down their defense early. Our D can hold their offense until we gas their D. I believe that will be our only chance b/c coots will dial up pressure on Cole all day long stopping anything that resembling a pass play. And if we don't run everything at them we can find to run at them. They will start using their other hand. They will never expect a dominate run game plan from us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe Dabo and Chad are great practice coaches******

Nov 15, 2014, 6:13 PM

We getting new Off Cord?

Nov 15, 2014, 7:17 PM

NM

Was UNC are last good game on O? 1 of 2 or 3 this year?***

Nov 16, 2014, 12:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2014, 12:25 AM

Put it back together? When was it together? Morris' offensive "strategy" sucks and so does his play calling! We might beat Ga. State, but the chickens and bowl opponent with destroy us. CM needs to go back to high school. Total disgrace for him to run Watson like he did. Use Watson's arm and develop some running backs!

Nov 16, 2014, 3:52 AM

DW was hurt by planting in the turf and that's on Chad Morris how? I guess Paul Johnson should feel terrible calling that play that broke his RB's leg. Moronic keyboard jockey coaching drives me nuts!!

Nov 16, 2014, 8:07 AM

Did Chad Morris personally push Watson and injure him? No, he didn't. Did he use him as a running back when we finally got our deep ball threat back on the field? Yes, he did. There was no need to call run play after run play when the man just got back from being out for a month! If they let him throw the ball more yesterday, it wouldn't have been close in my opinion.

But this is what happens when you have a high school coach who seemed to earn his paychecks at first but continually regresses with each passing game. It's sad really...

Nov 16, 2014, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Morris: "We got to pull it back together" ]

I agree with the Chad Morris bull but also we are overlooking that we have no o line. These guys can't pass block and they can't run block. I see no effort out of them. They don't plat through the whistle they just stop and stand there. Webster gets beat every play. He can't get the snap count right. If this is the best o line we can produce then we have no chance at winning. Just sorry players and coaching.

Well that sure doesn't increase my comfort level.***

Nov 16, 2014, 2:11 PM

Chad Morris rumored to be interviewing

Nov 17, 2014, 7:55 AM

With Florida, anybody hear of this?

Replies: 15
| visibility 3,489
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic