Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Spencer Region going to be a Tiger?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 4,784

Recruit Update: Spencer Region going to be a Tiger?

Jan 30, 2011, 3:59 PM

Spencer Region going to be a Tiger?

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well that certainly clears things up.***

Jan 30, 2011, 4:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Spencer Region going to be a Tiger?

Jan 30, 2011, 4:01 PM

I thought AU told him they were full.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope he's not just using us as a bargaining chip with AU *****

Jan 30, 2011, 7:02 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO they said the hedge fund was low.***

Jan 30, 2011, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Spencer Region going to be a Tiger? ]

Jan 30, 2011, 8:50 PM

I believe Auburn will be on probation at some time in the next 4 years, if there is any justice in this world. I also believe Cam Newton will have to give back the Heisman trophy, which will bother him, not one bit, because he will already have the money. I believe he is a troubled kid, and that if he didn't know the laptop was stolen, why did he run? He should have been a coot. He is bad seed. All that said, why would anybody want to sign with Auburn with so much baggage to deal with while they are there? Answer is, there is no good reason. If Region is smart he will be a Clemson Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2011, 12:12 AM

Yeah well I think we are his best option, because he doesnt have an option with Auburn, so it sounds like it is up to us. It definitely sounds like he may have had options, but not at the moment. I wonder if he even has an ofer from us.

Jan 31, 2011, 8:03 AM

There must be more to this kid and this story than we know about. Maybe it's attitude, or trouble in his past, but there seems to be something we are missing. Like Cumby, who was a good player, there were issues that surfaced that showed serious problems. Then again, maybe he is fine, but Auburn doesn't need any more OL. I'll have to trust our coaches. They are pretty good at recruiting good talent and good kids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2011, 8:31 PM

To address an above post, from what I hear from my friends out of Alabama, there is not a character problem with the kid. From what I understand Auburn, nor Alabama, wanted the kid at the end because he supposedly had gotten very lazy and woefully out of shape. They are saying that he weighs more like 380 than the 330 that is advertised. From what they tell me he was running out of options and was looking for a place to land and found Clemson.

Feb 1, 2011, 7:05 AM

Now that makes sense. Thanks for the insight. I remember that Daquan showed up out of shape his sophomore year, and if you remember, his performance was off. Then last year he dropped some weight, dedicated himself to give his best, and he may be the 1st guy taken in the draft. Don't know if this kid has that drive or character, because it will be tough, but it can be done.

Jan 31, 2011, 12:17 AM

I think he needs more eye black on...

Sounds like Dalton Freeman is a good host***

Jan 31, 2011, 9:30 AM

Is he the guy from Roadhouse?***

Jan 31, 2011, 9:34 AM

Welcome to Death Valley Mr Region. Make your name here! ******

Feb 1, 2011, 10:07 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 4,784
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic