Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kav is toast.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 342

Kav is toast.

Sep 27, 2018, 2:28 PM

When Lindsey Graham goes all emotional base thumping like this it's because he knows he's on the losing end of a fight but needs the Trumpers in SC to get him re-elected.

Message was edited by: wildblulou®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It will be interesting to see how Lindsey's career path

Sep 27, 2018, 2:37 PM

proceeds now that he doesn't have McCain to prop him up and give him credibility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have read some funny statements...***

Sep 27, 2018, 2:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stole it from conservativealex and a number of other

Sep 27, 2018, 3:12 PM

T-Net Republicans.

Lest someone accuse me of plagiarism.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's funny how ppl watch the same, have opposite conclusions***

Sep 27, 2018, 2:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The great diversity of life.

Sep 27, 2018, 2:46 PM

I'm just going off of LG's reaction. He doesn't double down like this on TV unless he feels like he's on the losing end of whatever it is he's going off on to make it look good for the R base when the next primary season rolls around.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or, he's just making good points***

Sep 27, 2018, 2:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Many good points, definitely. The emotion and fire like this

Sep 27, 2018, 2:53 PM

in LG though only comes out in losing causes. That's why I feel Kav is toast. LG knows something we don't.

No kidding. I bet Kavanaugh can really...

Sep 27, 2018, 3:10 PM [ in reply to It's funny how ppl watch the same, have opposite conclusions*** ]

relate to Bill Clinton

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently lots of Dems are watching Kav's testimony...

Sep 27, 2018, 3:35 PM

and are taking umbrage to him being angry, because they've already assumed his guilt. Why should a rapist be angry about being accused of attempted rape? Others are watching this and thinking that's the sort of reaction they'd have, too, if they were falsely accused and then dragged through the mud by partisans.

Well, several otherwise very intelligent posters....

Sep 27, 2018, 3:47 PM

Say the charges against Kavanaugh are believable because 3 people have come forward.

I’m willing to bet their standard was much different when several women accused Clinton of sexual abuse in the early 90’s.

Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski seem unlikely to support

Sep 27, 2018, 2:51 PM

him. All Democrats are now probably solidified as NO votes.

Will McConnell bring it to a vote if he doesn't have the votes? I doubt it.

Re: Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski seem unlikely to support

Sep 27, 2018, 2:53 PM

I'm betting that Jeff Flake and Ben Sasse don't vote for him either.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski seem unlikely to support

Sep 27, 2018, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski seem unlikely to support ]

Vote scheduled for tomorrow. Time for Kavanaugh to have a turn.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's to move it out of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Sep 27, 2018, 3:20 PM

The Full Senate vote would have to be scheduled. I doubt McConnell schedules it for a full vote if he doesn't have the votes.

Replies: 14
| visibility 342
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic