Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: ACC Media Selects Clemson as 2013 Favorite, Boyd Preseason POY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: ACC Media Selects Clemson as 2013 Favorite, Boyd Preseason POY

Jul 22, 2013, 1:24 PM

ACC Media Selects Clemson as 2013 Favorite, Boyd Preseason POY

Tigers, Miami Picked To Win Atlantic, Coastal Divisions; Clemson’s Tajh Boyd Voted ACC Preseason Player of the Year Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahahahahahahahah

Jul 22, 2013, 1:29 PM

Some Maroon picked UNC over us in the ACCCG. Was that you Heather? hahahahahahahahah

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Well, Swoffie controls the ACC media and their

Jul 22, 2013, 1:31 PM

coverage, or lack thereof, regarding UNC cheating scandal. Maybe he just went ahead and cast his vote as if he is a member of the media.

Yea, only 95 picked us to win.***

Jul 23, 2013, 6:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really thought you were laughing at

Jul 22, 2013, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Hahahahahahahahah ]

The 3 people that picked Logan Thomas as ACC POY.

Dabo needs to forbid the players from talking about this

Jul 22, 2013, 2:25 PM

Cool, we're overwhelming favorites to win the ACC, and Tajh is the super-overwhelming favorite for POTY.

Too bad the most important game of the season is the next one, and that's not even against an ACC opponent. None of this matters, and if I were Dabo or any of the coaches, I'd make the players run wind sprints if I caught them talking about it. Every player on the roster needs to understand without a shadow of a doubt that trophies are awarded when the 4th quarter is over, not now. You earn what you get; the media doesn't give it to you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watkins/Thomas

Jul 22, 2013, 2:52 PM

How could Sammy Watkins and Logan Thomas even be mentioned in the same sentence together.Take away Thomas's size and what do you have left? Thomas will not be an NFL! Period

Not sure I like the attention

Jul 22, 2013, 3:02 PM

I like being the underdog. HUGE target on our backs this year. Maybe I just have flashbacks of the 2008 season where we were preseason world beaters.

PS: Logan Thomas....really???

Re: Not sure I like the attention

Jul 22, 2013, 3:27 PM

I like the target myself. The bigger the target we are,it should make our guys fight harder to make sure that no one can hit it. Gooooooo Team, Gooooooo Tajh, Gooooooo Dabo, Gooooo BV, Goooooooo CM and GOOOOOOOOO TIGERSSSSSSSS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well put by Mrs. dsp

Jul 22, 2013, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Not sure I like the attention ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14096255#14096255

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic