Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, only one more ACC team to lose in the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1,602

Well, only one more ACC team to lose in the

Mar 24, 2014, 8:33 AM

NCAA Tourney before I'm completely happy with this tournament. Hopefully the Hoos lose by 30 in the Sweet 16.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC***

Mar 24, 2014, 8:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I'd rather UVA win it than some of the usual names

Mar 24, 2014, 8:37 AM

who wants to see michigan state-lousivlle final??

I didnt watch Louisville- michigan last year nor would i watch anything close to that again this year. UVA is one of the last story lines left in the dance until it becomes boring.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd prefer to see UVA win because Clemson is following the

Mar 24, 2014, 8:40 AM

blueprint on UVA basketball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Just keep toeing the conference line ACCkrzy***

Mar 24, 2014, 8:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I hate UVA, so I'd be fine if they

Mar 24, 2014, 8:41 AM [ in reply to I'd rather UVA win it than some of the usual names ]

didn't score a point.

I would love to see a Michigan State v. Louisville final, or MSU v. Arizona. Those are three of the best basketball coaches in the country, so that final would be great to watch.

D@mn, did the ACC take your prom date?

Mar 24, 2014, 8:42 AM

;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

No, but they did take

Mar 24, 2014, 8:43 AM

our wins against Pitt and Duke.

Waaaaa waaaa waaaa

Mar 24, 2014, 8:45 AM

here we go again

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Get outta here you coot***

Mar 24, 2014, 8:46 AM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Did you give me the TD? I will hunt you down.***

Mar 24, 2014, 8:49 AM

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Ha actually no

Mar 24, 2014, 9:02 AM

but I wish I had

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: Waaaaa waaaa waaaa

Mar 24, 2014, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Waaaaa waaaa waaaa ]

photo 211_kleenex_zps3dc3e084.jpg

here, in case she needs these.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, but they did take

Mar 24, 2014, 9:49 AM [ in reply to No, but they did take ]

The acc didn't take wins away from us. You sound like a five year old. We couldn't get the ball in against Pitt and almost yesterday. The no call was the right call against Duke. Get over it.

i wish i could give you more than one point for telling gwp

Mar 24, 2014, 10:00 AM

like it is.

unfortunately, the five year old comment is no bueno and forces me to link your personal attack under gwp's complaints thread.

sorry, it was the right thing to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i wish i could give you more than one point for telling gwp

Mar 24, 2014, 10:03 AM

:)

Whether or not we couldn't get the ball in

Mar 24, 2014, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: No, but they did take ]

doesn't matter. Yes, it could have been avoided, but the fact remains that per NCAA rules, officials default to the red LED lights on review. The ACC officials ignored that rule. The shot should not have been allowed.

The no-call against Duke was a 50/50 call. There was contact on Hall's arm. I'm good with either a call or a no call in that situation, but if you call the foul on KJ on the other end, then you should not swallow the whistle on our end.

Re: No, but they did take

Mar 24, 2014, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: No, but they did take ]

How is the NO CALL the right call???? You must be a puke fan

So you're an SEC, Big12, B1G, Pac12 homer then?

Mar 24, 2014, 2:06 PM [ in reply to I hate UVA, so I'd be fine if they ]

Those teams winning out does nothing for Clemson at all.

Yeah, matchups between the best teams in the country

Mar 24, 2014, 11:35 AM [ in reply to I'd rather UVA win it than some of the usual names ]

just suck. Who wants to see that crap? Almost as bad as when we got that awful Rose Bowl BCS title game b/t Texas and USC. To quote Sir Charles "that's turrible."

*smh*

LVille/Michigan was a good game...too bad you missed it***

Mar 24, 2014, 1:45 PM [ in reply to I'd rather UVA win it than some of the usual names ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anybody but Otto and the cuse

Mar 24, 2014, 8:53 AM

And UNC....and Duke....and Notre Dame, FSU, Florida, scar, jawga, auburn.... well this could be a long list.

you still upset otto

Mar 24, 2014, 8:54 AM

made you tap out?

no...........

Mar 24, 2014, 8:56 AM

Well, maybe. He is a communist after all....

if uva gives up their avg, 55, then they'll only score 25...

Mar 24, 2014, 8:53 AM

which is ok with me.

Should be fun...MSU offense vs. UVA defense.

Mar 24, 2014, 8:58 AM

Personally, I think if Michigan St. plays well, hardly anybody will be able to beat them. So I do have Sparty in this game. But the Cavs are well-coached and experienced, and I would not be surprised to see them win this game.

MSU to make theprod's stone cold, 99.5%, locks?***

Mar 24, 2014, 8:59 AM

No, wouldn't go that far.***

Mar 24, 2014, 9:02 AM

d@mmit man, how can we possibly make money off that?***

Mar 24, 2014, 9:06 AM

Hey, you make money off of working a job,

Mar 24, 2014, 9:11 AM

Not listening to what anonymous internet people say.

i wasn't asking for me, but there are others...

Mar 24, 2014, 9:14 AM

they know who they are.

99.4%?***

Mar 24, 2014, 9:07 AM [ in reply to No, wouldn't go that far.*** ]

he needed a good cut man after last week...

Mar 24, 2014, 9:13 AM

got one?

Hey, my bracket's in the 96th percentile.

Mar 24, 2014, 9:16 AM

I just missed big on one game. :)

Re: I don't want any ACC or SEC team to win.***

Mar 24, 2014, 10:36 AM

We receive conference money for every ACC win and bid

Mar 24, 2014, 12:05 PM

do you realize that?

yes. i'd say it's dollars to donuts gwp is aware of that.***

Mar 24, 2014, 2:00 PM

Replies: 36
| visibility 1,602
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic