Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guess I missed the outrage from the left
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 635

Guess I missed the outrage from the left

May 28, 2020, 1:31 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guess I missed the outrage from the left

May 28, 2020, 1:45 AM

what the hell is wrong with people***

May 28, 2020, 3:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They never got their 'Obama money.'***

May 28, 2020, 6:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They never got their 'Obama money.'***

May 28, 2020, 7:18 AM

was that you with the old mccullough chain saw?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep.

May 28, 2020, 8:33 AM

The oiler failed so I tote a dishsoap bottle of oil and let it drip on the chain, occasionally. I run too much oil in the fuel so it fouls a plug every year but it still works really well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looting in masks is priceless***

May 28, 2020, 5:46 AM

Well opportunistic looters probably

May 28, 2020, 9:46 AM

saw the opportunity of looting while being required to conceal their identity as quite a fortunate turn of events.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well kneeling wasn’t working

May 28, 2020, 6:07 AM

Too soon?

This is outrageous and illegal and counterproductive and needs to be stopped

How can these people not know that they are only hurting their own community?
Leaders need to lead and disavow this behavior

^^ very poor joke ^^

May 28, 2020, 6:20 AM

I shouldn’t snark this early in the morning

Sorry

Let me say again- there is no way to defend the looting and violence

Re: Guess I missed the outrage from the left

May 28, 2020, 7:38 AM

But wait.... There's more. These ######## aren't even wearing masks! Just wait from the outrage from Catahoula on this.

He was so angry and triggered at people peacefully protesting with guns, he will probably blow a gasket after seeing these videos!

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1265965049551613952?s=20

https://twitter.com/bigangrylaw/status/1265960558437728256?s=20

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1265873204284993537?s=20

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I must be the most called-out person on this board.

May 28, 2020, 7:50 AM

And I wear that with a badge of honor. It means a person is admitting they're too weak to counter my arguments.

Well, you'll have to excuse me for just now logging on with my coffee to see this news.

I don't approve of any violent or destructive protest, and it's counterproductive to what they're hoping to accomplish. Satisfied?

There were cases of peaceful blacks protesting this murder by police, and they were tear gassed. You know, unlike the AR-15 idiots at statehouses.

Where's your outrage over lawful demonstrations getting gassed?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: I must be the most called-out person on this board.

May 28, 2020, 8:04 AM

It’s a shame you can’t just “peacefully” throw chunks of rock & bottles at police without getting pepper-sprayed these days......right, Cat?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2020, 3:35 PM

True; I'm sure police never overreact when dealing with black people.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You're a lot of fun.

May 28, 2020, 8:35 AM [ in reply to I must be the most called-out person on this board. ]

I hope you appreciate how much I appreciate you. When this pandemic ends I would love to buy you a beer.

Thanks, dude, you too.

May 28, 2020, 3:35 PM

You buy me a beer, I'll buy the first round of shots. Sounds like a deal.

May 28, 2020, 9:00 AM [ in reply to I must be the most called-out person on this board. ]

Catahoula said:

And I wear that with a badge of honor. It means a person is admitting they're too weak to counter my arguments.

Well, you'll have to excuse me for just now logging on with my coffee to see this news.

I don't approve of any violent or destructive protest, and it's counterproductive to what they're hoping to accomplish. Satisfied?

There were cases of peaceful blacks protesting this murder by police, and they were tear gassed. You know, unlike the AR-15 idiots at statehouses.

Where's your outrage over lawful demonstrations getting gassed?

Well you are one of the most opinionated person on the board so it comes with the territory.

Link to black people peacefully protesting and getting gassed?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa!

May 28, 2020, 3:36 PM

I'm the most opinionated on this board?! I won another award?!

Holy ####. Sucks for y'all. What are the other categories? When do I get steak knives?

Bring back football

May 28, 2020, 9:26 AM

so we can get upset at peacefully kneeling the next time the cops murder a minority.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bring back football

May 28, 2020, 9:43 AM

Whoa whoa whoa. Twitter should be forced to let everyone post anything, but it's a step too far to let a football player kneel.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

No should be surprised by this

May 28, 2020, 10:15 AM

We’ve reached a tipping point and emotions are boiling over. It was obviously coming.

Combination of events have led to this. The obvious ones are bombardment of video evidence of police brutality, video of jogger being chased and gunned down, and the shockwave of the Trump covid19 depression rippling through communities.

But this is also preceded by a racist president whose election brought on the rise of white nationalism. I don’t like it, but feel like we all need to step back, look at the big picture and realize that we can all do better and that especially includes the idiot thugs rioting and looting in their own neighborhoods.

Replies: 20
| visibility 635
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic