Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Left fakes another hate crime
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 561

The Left fakes another hate crime

Feb 15, 2019, 11:56 AM

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/15/jussie-smollett-attack-investigation-persons-of-interest-questioned-brothers/

"We need to have an important conversation about things like this that happen so frequently we needed to create a fake incident to find an example"
- Left wingers

Jussie is going to jail. Whoopsie.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WWJD? MAGA!!***

Feb 15, 2019, 12:01 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

No. Surely not. Who would be that dumb?***

Feb 15, 2019, 12:05 PM

null

Re: No. Surely not. Who would be that dumb?***

Feb 15, 2019, 12:10 PM

not as dumb as pointing the finger at a political ideology for the actions of one person.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2019, 12:45 PM

And yet, the entirety of the left wing media establishment, along with every single left wing political leader (including multiple liberal presidential candidates), came out of the woodwork condemning Trump, Pence, and anyone who is not a leftist before the evidence was even revealed.

Yes, Smollett orchestrated this, but the Left wing establishment took it, ran with it, and spread the hatred they are so famous for perpetuating.

Feb 15, 2019, 1:10 PM

weird that leftist like myself is hearing about this for the first time from you. I seriously would not even know who this person is if not for the Tnet PnR forum. Can we stop pretending to care about this?

Well it would mark the second high profile incident of a leftist

Feb 15, 2019, 1:48 PM

fabricating a story in an attempt to make people who are Trump supporters out to be villains in the past month, complete with media, Hollywood and celebrities breathlessly falling over themselves to embrace the validation of their opinions. It would really undermine Outrage Incorporated’s credibility.

null

And this was on my newsfeed...police do not believe this is a hoax

Feb 15, 2019, 1:52 PM

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-mg-jussie-smollett-suspect-arrests-20190215-story.html

“While we haven’t found any video documenting the alleged attack, there is no evidence to say that this is a hoax,” Guglielmi said. “The alleged victim is being cooperative at this time and continues to be treated as a victim, not a suspect.”

null

Re: And this was on my newsfeed...police do not believe this is a hoax

Feb 15, 2019, 2:33 PM

I never said the attack was a hoax, I said the fact it was a hate crime is a hoax.

Especially considering that both of the attackers are of the same ethnic background as Smollett, and are his coworkers. Oh, and the fact that phone records indicate they were communicating with Smollett and coordinating their movements and date of said movements with Smollett prior to the "incident".

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2019/02/14/fox-supports-jussie-smollett-chicago-police-dispute-hoax-allegation/2876617002/

The link you included does not say anything about

Feb 15, 2019, 2:40 PM

“ the fact that phone records indicate they were communicating with Smollett and coordinating their movements and date of said movements with Smollett prior to the "incident".”

Can you provide a link?

null

Re: The link you included does not say anything about

Feb 19, 2019, 8:51 AM

I'm REALLY enjoying revisiting this one:

https://abc13.com/brothers-claim-jussie-smollett-staged-attack-after-threatening-letter-source-says/5144861/

Gotta love how the Left loves to claim that hate crimes are rampant in this country, and then proceed to literally invent hate crimes when the facts dont fit their narrative.

Fake it till ya make it, am I right?

Feb 19, 2019, 8:57 AM

There are stats about hate crimes. No one has to pretend. Smollett is just a psycho who wants to advance his acting career and probably pivot into political activism, like another Shaun King.

Feb 19, 2019, 9:37 AM

The truth is though, there are probably way more hate crimes against whites than any race. We just don't call them hate crimes. If a white guy wanders into the wrong neighborhood, he has a decent chance of being beat down just for being white. Either way, we all agree that crimes based on race, religion, or sexual preference are awful.

Feb 19, 2019, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Re: The link you included does not say anything about ]

I'm REALLY enjoying revisiting this one:

Gotta love how the Left loves to claim that hate crimes are rampant in this country, and then proceed to literally invent hate crimes when the facts dont fit their narrative.

Fake it till ya make it, am I right?

Wait...if this Smollet guy represents "the left", then does Alex Jones represent the right?

Or do individual people not hold responsibility for their own actions?

How smug you are casting blame on "the left" well overlooking and accepting so many idiots who are on "the right"?

Are your really that simple minded?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can say same about 80% of the topics on this board.

Feb 21, 2019, 7:33 AM [ in reply to Re: No. Surely not. Who would be that dumb?*** ]

Clearly, there is a few Liberals on this board that don't know howtogetpussy anymore.

-PhD

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Lulz. Link to that?***

Feb 19, 2019, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: No. Surely not. Who would be that dumb?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lulz. Link to that?***

Feb 21, 2019, 7:44 AM

Jussie Smollett has been arrested and is in custody for faking this "hate crime".

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/chicago-police-jussie-smollett-considered-suspect-his-report-hate-crime-n973036

If Trump's example contributes to slightly more idiots

Feb 19, 2019, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Re: No. Surely not. Who would be that dumb?*** ]

acting violently on their pre-existing xenophobia, then when the democratic party decided to declare an identity war for political gains, this was the natural end.

Our society gives a massive amount of social currency for those who can claim victimhood. People are heavily incentivized to be a victim and it is EASY to get away with lying about it.

#Metoo literally says you need to assume ALL accusations are true, and the mainstream media (minus Fox) makes it very obvious that it is now considered racist to doubt supposedly racist attacks are legit.

If one is paying attention, the situation is very ripe for false flags. Humans are going to be humans.

Replies: 17
| visibility 561
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic