Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well i tried to give Deptula a shot, but good night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Well i tried to give Deptula a shot, but good night

Oct 9, 2012, 6:48 PM

all he does is drool over SC and Conner Shaw. Boyd is blowing Shaw away in stats this year and all he praises is that Deliverance banjo playing QB. I would say go apply for a job at 107.9 but heck, the coots have flooded our station and it's sad. 104.9 is a joke and Philpott needs to get out while he can. Officially done with Diptoola and his love fest of Shaw. Everyone is subject to the Road horrors but now SC will beat both Fla and LSU and will beat Bama in the title game. SC vs Oregon for the NC. Guy is an idiot. I'll bet any coot on here that they don't win out. Any takers????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well i tried to give Deptula a shot, but good night

Oct 9, 2012, 7:16 PM

No matter what type of shot you give Deptula,he will allways find a way to spin it so that it appears he is correct.If there is one thing you should know by now if you listen to Walt Deputla,you will learn he "is allways right" even when he is wrong.
That aside ,however,the one thing that should make any true Tiger fan uneasy is just what you talk about.While the chances are slim to none,it is not out of the realm of possibilities that the coots could run the table,play Bama,win the SEC,play Oregon in the MNC,and win it.And then what happens?Well,the coots will never let us live it down,and futher more it will make our NC thirty years ago a moot point.
Any thoughts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a valid concern, but you forgot one thing:

Oct 9, 2012, 7:46 PM

On the way to this "perfect and fairy tale season" they have to make one little stop in a little college town with a clock tower and a very big, loud stadium, where their Cocky Fairy Tale can be rudely and absolutely ruined, and all order restored again.

Now if we can't seem to ruin their party, and they do run it from there, then yes, they'll have plenty to crow about, and your points are pretty valid.

So each game they keep winning, the stakes get juicier and juicier.

I'll add this caveat too: don't think that Mr. Chad isn't lying awake nights and thinking in the back of his mind how he will scheme and offset their defensive aggressiveness and talent.

Just my thoughts.

Re: This is a valid concern, but you forgot one thing:

Oct 9, 2012, 9:13 PM

Good thoughts,but add this one little tid bit.If they should somehow go to Baton Rogue,and The Swamp,and win, I doubt seriously if the ole ball coach will let them get overly confident in coming to that little college town with a clock tower and a very big loud stadium.
Just my thought,but if they win in the other "Death Valley" and The Swamp,they might just go thru that little college town like Sherman thru a much larger city that had a lot of clocks.
And that is a very scary thought!

Oct 9, 2012, 7:20 PM

I don't know why yall listen to someone who bothers you so much.

Sounds to me like staying away from the radio is the best thing for Clemson fans.

Oct 9, 2012, 7:40 PM

I gave him a chance too, but no more. It really stinks too, because I live so close to coot town and then have to listen to all the cocky coot fans that call him there in Clemson. I was born and bred in Clemson, grew up there. It would really be nice if I could listen to my hometown station and not a coot call-in show.

Clemson Soldier

Cause it ticks me off that our station is run by coots

Oct 9, 2012, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Well i tried to give Deptula a shot, but good night ]

They say it's the caller who dictate, but that isn't true as Roy Philpott doesn't have a whole show praising SC. Walt has praised SC all week. Boyd is a better QB than Shaw, yet Walt never praises Boyd like he does Shaw. By the way whom has NO shot at the NFL. This is the Clemson flagship and not the SC flagship

Re: Cause it ticks me off that our station is run by coots

Oct 9, 2012, 8:18 PM

On Saturday, I couldn't even listen to the tiger tail gate show on my computer.

Clemson Soldier

Yeah I had to go to a Charleston outlet

Oct 9, 2012, 8:20 PM

that is pathetic that a station in Clemson can't carry it.

I don't know why they listen to that crappy station either..***

Oct 9, 2012, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Well i tried to give Deptula a shot, but good night ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did ya hear that stupid coot

Oct 9, 2012, 8:17 PM

lady, who was saying Clemson and LSU are inbreds? Yeah the way that woman talked she has a lot of room to talk. I thought Gamecoot Will was a hill billy. Then Walt went on to say she is my fav caller, she did nothing but bash Clemson. That was the final nail.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic