Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Imagine what TRUMP could’ve really accomplished w/o interference of DEMs rage
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Imagine what TRUMP could’ve really accomplished w/o interference of DEMs rage

Sep 25, 2020, 12:08 PM

due to losing 2016 election?

Pitiful & Criminal what they’ve done to hinder his term and did noting for the 100% of their voters who were about 50% of the electorate.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Imagine what President TRUMP could’ve accomplished without interference of DEMs rage

Sep 25, 2020, 12:11 PM

God I know right? If only Trump had both chambers of Congress and a conservative majority Supreme Court, he could have really gotten everything done.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well he wouldn’t have been able to pass an infrastructure bill.

Sep 25, 2020, 12:12 PM

Something both sides support. He walked out of the meeting like the child that he is when Democrats tried to discuss it with him.

You’re right, he has accomplished very little. But he has no one but himself to blame.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where is a blunt or old school Valium when needed?

Sep 25, 2020, 12:21 PM

Caffeine nor alcohol recommended.

Excitable boy this AM.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He must have read this article on the latest Fox News Polls

Sep 25, 2020, 12:58 PM

showing majorities of voters in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Ohio disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president, pluralities say coronavirus is “not at all” under control, and Biden is the preferred choice when it comes to handling the virus. Plus, he’s favored over Trump to nominate the next U.S. Supreme Court justice.

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-tight-race-in-ohio-biden-tops-trump-in-nevada-and-pennsylvania

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Imagine what Pres.TRUMP could’ve accomplished W/O interference of DEMs rage

Sep 25, 2020, 12:24 PM

Schiff looked like a pimple

Sep 25, 2020, 12:24 PM

That should have been popped 3 days ago

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think he was stopped from doing anything

Sep 25, 2020, 12:25 PM

of importance.

Unless you mean that Congress voted "No" on

Sep 25, 2020, 12:30 PM

something he supported. That's just how government works. But if you mean, something other politicians were doing was interfering with his ability to work, then I don't think so.

he could have killed 200,000 more innocent people?

Sep 25, 2020, 12:26 PM

Is that what you are referring to?

whoa, that wasn't Trump. That was the China Virus

Sep 25, 2020, 12:35 PM

if you want to be honest, he saved millions of lives. ;)

Had it not been for his expert recommendation to drink lots of gin and tonics, none of y'all would be alive today.

Perhaps you could provide some examples to demonstrate

Sep 25, 2020, 12:29 PM

your understanding of the subject matter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the Dems and the MSM would just leave him alone, he

Sep 25, 2020, 12:39 PM

could complete his metamorphosis into

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both parties think their opponent is a commie fascist.

Sep 25, 2020, 12:42 PM

Seems to me that they're probably both commie fascists or neither are. A less likely alternative is only one desires to be a dictator.

If you believe that, you don't really know

Sep 25, 2020, 12:44 PM

what a fascist is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, you think Trump is a white Kim Jong-Un?

Sep 25, 2020, 1:05 PM

I'm responding to the tired af reference to either American presidential candidate as a dictator. It's just such a low intel, lazy reference. It's a bad Daily Show gaffe at best. You attempted to compare Trump to Kim Jong-Un, or at least alluded to some similarity, correct? Wasn't that the intent of the image you posted? Did you post this on accident? If not, specifically HOW do you think Trump is the same level of despot as KJU. Be specific, you're the smart one.

Trump has expressed specific admiration for dictators and

Sep 25, 2020, 1:26 PM

regimes, including Kim Jong Un, Putin, Erdogan, and Jinping, and their ability in their countries to silence combative media and dissent. These are direct quotes from Trump, not reading between lines or interpreting. I'd hope that he wouldn't be able to accomplish that in this country, but it's not like he hasn't repeatedly alluded to it, via changing term limit rules, declaring election fraud/emergency, and more. Every time he does this, he can hide behind "Oh, I wasn't being serious", and his followers parrot it in "he wasn't being serious, he just pwned you!" fashion. But he strategically and carefully floats those ideas out there. If the resistance isn't too great to begin with, then he repeats and normalizes them.

He's shifted the whole paradigm towards an authoritarian, mafia-style office, and half of the country is lapping it up.

Agree, although I would argue that his authoritarian nature

Sep 25, 2020, 1:34 PM

is being lapped up by less than 40% of the country.

Re: Trump has expressed specific admiration for dictators and

Sep 25, 2020, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Trump has expressed specific admiration for dictators and ]

Sep 25, 2020, 1:48 PM

Yes he admires them without question.

Sep 25, 2020, 1:55 PM

Sep 25, 2020, 2:31 PM

Because of his own words. Because of the words of people that have worked with him. He also speaks poorly of people we need even more.

Re: Imagine what Pres.TRUMP could’ve accomplished W/O interference of DEMs rage

Sep 25, 2020, 12:58 PM

Imagine what he could accomplish if he didn't watch tv for 8 hours a day and tweet much of the other time. Name some things he would have accomplished?

Just think if he had GOP control of Congress his 1st 2 yrs..

Sep 25, 2020, 2:09 PM

oh wait

In Trump's defense here - he won the Presidency and then

Sep 25, 2020, 2:20 PM

told all of the Republicans who ran on "Replacing Obamacare" to replace Obamacare. Then they all had to admit that they didn't actually have a plan to replace Obamacare - so Paul Ryan had to go running back home to his Mommy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wish Ryan was president.***

Sep 25, 2020, 2:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You and me both brother!***

Sep 25, 2020, 2:33 PM

The Pub party spliting from Ryan and moving towards Trump

Sep 25, 2020, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Wish Ryan was president.*** ]

and the freedom caucus is going to be an important historical point of inflection for the party and the country I think.

I don't think that's happened yet....

Sep 25, 2020, 3:28 PM

I think we're drawing too much inference from the last 3-4 yrs. As I said on here last week, if, God willing, Trump loses, the next 2-3 yrs will be very telling. Then we'll know what has really moved or not.

Agreed. I think it's possible the party doesn't solidify

Sep 25, 2020, 4:12 PM

towards Trump and if he does lose (and lose badly) then it's possible the party could turn a different direction.

However, considering the party has already pushed out guys like Ryan, the freedom caucus only seems to be gaining in influence and power within the party and we're seeing a movement towards Qanon gaining some early footholds, I think it can be argued that the party is at that inflection point right now and it'll be hard to turn it towards a new direction.

And that's assuming Trump loses...

But Trump said he had a plan, several in fact...

Sep 25, 2020, 2:26 PM [ in reply to In Trump's defense here - he won the Presidency and then ]

they were all brilliant and cheap and perfect. All of them. He promised to release them soon about 50 times.

If it was a priority to him why didn't he leak one of his plans to congress?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

total BS....TRUMP ran on replacing Obamacare...

Sep 25, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to In Trump's defense here - he won the Presidency and then ]

it was one of the major things he talked about. HE had no plan...HE was the POTUS. When Congress tried to put a plan through the process...he lobbed twitter bombs out each days and eff'd it up on a continual basis. He couldn't keep his mouth shut and it was evident to anyone with any level of political sense that he didn't have a frigg'n clue what he was doing.

The same thing about happened to the tax cut. Paul got that done IN SPITE of Trump, not because of him.

Imagine what he could have accomplished if he wasn’t

Sep 25, 2020, 2:13 PM

the worst human being who ever served.

This is republic, not a dictatorship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I thank the Democrats for that.

Sep 25, 2020, 5:13 PM

I also thank the Republicans and the Court for the times they helped.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic