Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Schuessler "I'll be ready"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Schuessler "I'll be ready"

Nov 15, 2014, 4:38 PM

WATCH: Schuessler "I'll be ready"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

at least he's the un-Cole in the mane department.***

Nov 15, 2014, 4:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Don't hold your breath Nick

Nov 15, 2014, 4:41 PM

Dabo will let Cole go down with the ship before giving you the reigns.

You may get to come in and try a miracle comeback in the fourth quarter down by 21 after Cole throws two more pick sixes and fumbles a few times.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't hold your breath Nick

Nov 15, 2014, 8:37 PM

I agree. Poor old Dabo is too hung up on seniority. If he has a fault, that's it. Time to wake up and smell the roses, and Cole isn't it. He is a good mop up QB but not a starter. If he is the best we have, Ill write off the season her and now. we won't win another game this year. We ned to give Nick a look or step back and look at next year.

Dabo said on the Pre-game show that Stoudt has next level

Nov 15, 2014, 8:57 PM

expectations. Unless those expectations are being a fan of the Steelers, the team his dad played for I do not see anything else in the NFL for him. Maybe a ball boy but I think he would be the oldest ball boy in the league.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo said on the Pre-game show that Stoudt has next level

Nov 15, 2014, 11:11 PM

Nick is pretty mobile with a strong arm from I remember of him coming out of school. Right now he may be able to get it to Williams down field a little better right now.

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Schuessler "I'll be ready"

Nov 15, 2014, 5:49 PM

Schuessler looked like a gamer in the spring game, though it did look like Stoudt and the offense were building continuity/momentum in the four wins before Stoudt was yanked for the freshman again...Stoudts banged up shoulder doesnt help his cause though. Seems like they would try to use the scstate game to get Stoudt and the offense heading in the right direction again to set up for the Carolina game...Whoever plays, heres to getting it done against the coots!!!!!

Nov 15, 2014, 6:04 PM

Please don't get ready. I'm sure you are a good kid but the talent isn't there. You can tell your grand kids you were 4-4 against GT ... Please leave it at that.

Nov 15, 2014, 8:50 PM

how do we know the talent is not there?? the coach's said cole was the best to start and that did not turn so good.

Nov 15, 2014, 7:43 PM

Not normally this negative towards our tigers, but I'm not buying it. I'll be shocked if ns can roll on in there and get the job done. Hope he proves me wrong. I'll gladly eat crow. Today sucked a$$!!!!!!!

Hope somebody is***

Nov 15, 2014, 7:44 PM

null

Well he was 4 for 4, 19 yards, NO INT!

Nov 15, 2014, 7:45 PM

Nick seems to be a better QB. It's crazy that Stoudt is even on the travel team.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2014, 8:45 PM

Hope our coach is smart enough to let you play from the start.

pretty sure he was ready...

Nov 15, 2014, 8:48 PM

after cole's first series, but what good did it do?

Son, if you can run up the middle all day, you are ready.***

Nov 15, 2014, 8:51 PM

"I'll be ready"

Nov 16, 2014, 9:33 AM

If Cole lost confidence like it looked like he did. Maybe he needs to stop reading us fans comments and work. I haven't been happy over the four wins and knew if our D didn't shut people down we were in trouble. I also commented about how a pick-6 could doom us by taking the D out of the equation. It did Saturday. Captain bazzaro was a walk-on. Give nick a chance.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic