Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So are 21k troops going to be enough to protect Biden
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1,046

So are 21k troops going to be enough to protect Biden

Jan 17, 2021, 4:17 PM

we already saw what a small group of insurgents was capable of against capital police. I can only imagine what will happen if Trump's entire army were to show up this time.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So is 21k troops going to be enough to protect Biden

Jan 17, 2021, 4:48 PM

A lot of bodies?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 4:53 PM

Yes, lead says stop much more effectively than the larynx. DC will be about as safe a place in America. Playtime is over for the anarchists.

Message was edited by: rons1®

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 4:56 PM

how in the world are they going to keep 21k troops spaced 6 feet apart, this could be a pr nightmare.

Jan 17, 2021, 4:58 PM

Good point. This could be a serious super spreader event.

too late

Jan 17, 2021, 5:02 PM

And the Leftist Loonies?

Jan 17, 2021, 5:04 PM

FBI arrest Florida 'hardcore leftist' who plotted armed attack on pro-Trump protesters at state Capitol
Daniel Baker was kicked out of the Army, fought with terrorists, and supported Antifa, prosecutors claim
A self-described "hardcore leftist" was arrested Friday for allegedly issuing a call to arms online to recruit like-minded individuals to join him in violently confronting pro-Trump supporters expected to gather at the Florida state Capitol in Tallahassee on Sunday, just days before the presidential inauguration.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And the Leftist Loonies?

Jan 17, 2021, 5:07 PM

I wish he would have succeeded. They should all be shot at this stage. Anyone who supports Trump at this stage deserves to be shot. JMO. Where was the bad part of your posted story?

Posted the article over an hour ago

Jan 17, 2021, 5:10 PM

It has not shown up on my List
Titled Lookey Lookey

Carlsbad, you're the weakest troll on P&R.

Jan 17, 2021, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Re: And the Leftist Loonies? ]

Need to work on your subtelty, even if it's wasted in here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Carlsbad, you're the weakest troll on P&R.

Jan 17, 2021, 5:43 PM

I wasn't really trolling, so there's that. It was a subtle or not so subtle way of calling them traitors and scumbags who I have no sympathy for.

Glad to see you're for healing and unity. Hope you get to

Jan 17, 2021, 6:14 PM

do the shooting.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Glad to see you're for healing and unity. Hope you get to

Jan 17, 2021, 6:22 PM

I have no want for unity with anyone who still supports Trump. I don't want to unify with scumbags.

Re: Glad to see you're for healing and unity. Hope you get to

Jan 17, 2021, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Glad to see you're for healing and unity. Hope you get to ]

He's a dumb ufck. Sitting so high on his horse of virtue he's starved of oxygen.

Well, he makes a lot of over the top, outrageous

Jan 17, 2021, 6:54 PM

statements. I just assumed he was trolling, but maybe you're right. If you support Trump, he wants you shot.

- H. L. Mencken

Re: Well, he makes a lot of over the top, outrageous

Jan 17, 2021, 7:03 PM

I don't feel sorry for them is what I should have said. ANy nutcase still protesting for Trump I have no sympathy for after what we have seen from Trump over the last month. Let all of the nutcases do battle with each other. I wouldn't have supported every last of them that invaded the Capitol building being shot. Just a regular person who just supports Trump without nutty protests I think should be thought of as a loon or a kook, but that's no big deal.

Jan 17, 2021, 5:17 PM [ in reply to And the Leftist Loonies? ]

yes Bengaline, I read your article. Unfortunately, the takeaway is that it took our hollowed-out national security department until 10 days after the fact to find a homeless guy(self-described far-leftist) making threats on the internet. I am going to guess garden variety schizophrenic, but to your point, truly indicative of EVERYONE on the left.

Compelling stuff.

Same thing as a planned insurrection, fueledd

Jan 17, 2021, 5:22 PM

by the president, attacking the American seat of government in an effort to overturn the results of a legitimate election.

The exact same thing. How can you be so obtuse?

and

Jan 17, 2021, 5:31 PM

how dare he do this to me on my olive branch thread, I am trying to be nice, but that #### persists.

Jan 17, 2021, 5:21 PM [ in reply to And the Leftist Loonies? ]

I'm politically conservative. However, I share nothing in common with the morons who attacked the Capitol. I likewise despise the leftist loons who have run around unrestrained in major cities particularly in the Northwest.Large scale peaceful protest is fine. Violence should be aggressively dealt with at all times.It wasn't this summer and it wasn't in the Capitol either.

Leftist anarchists are much more than an idea, however, a recent Department of Homeland Security annual assessment stated that violent white supremacy was "the most persistent and lethal threat in the homeland."

Whether you're a right wing terrorist or left wing terrorist is irrelevant to me. Take 'em both down, but domestic terrorism is more of a right wing thing than left.

Spot on. It's hard to imagine that white supremacy is even

Jan 17, 2021, 5:58 PM

still a thing, but it didn't start with Trump, and it won't end with him. But you are correct, all rioting, violence, and destruction, must be condemned and put down, instead it has been allowed to flourish with lots of deflecting and justification; this time it was right-wing nut jobs at the captitol and now it's unacceptable.

- H. L. Mencken

Jan 17, 2021, 5:08 PM

Hopefully he’ll keep his military budget cut part of the speech, til the end.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 5:12 PM

Hopefully. We should slash it in half.

Jan 17, 2021, 5:14 PM

I agree, along with every other dept’s budget.

Yeah! And then lower taxes for everyone across the board!

Jan 17, 2021, 5:17 PM

The best way to eliminate the deficit is to take in LESS in tax revenue.

Everyone knows that. Math 101.

Lol. Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and trickle-down economics. They're real I tell ya!

Re: Yeah! And then lower taxes for everyone across the board!

Jan 17, 2021, 5:28 PM

First of all, the govt doesn’t have a revenue problem, it has a spending problem. The best way to eliminate the deficit is less spending.

But just to prove once again that you are the dumbest poster on the board. Revenue went up after Trump’s tax cuts.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-tax-cuts-federal-revenues-deficits/

Jan 17, 2021, 5:46 PM

yeah, tax revenue grew every year for ten years straight, trump did not start that trend line, but he sure ended it.

Jan 17, 2021, 6:16 PM

Covid ended it. Trump wanted everything open. Just to be factual.

Jan 17, 2021, 8:13 PM

won't matter, people's memories get all jumbled. They will one day look back and just associate this shiddy time in their lives to trump and the republicans, it's inevitable.

I hear pistol shots all over. Lexington's getting reddy***

Jan 17, 2021, 6:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 6:20 PM

Thank you 'balm for giving me the opening on this one.

What a ridiculous crock of chit and dumpster fire this whole inauguration is!!

Just do the thing indoors and be done with it.

What is going on here is the Democrats are attempting to stick it in the face of the republicans.

How many millions of dollars are being wasted? How many small business restaurants can open for more than a week and how many AirBnB vendors are losing business?

What a joke? As usual, the fake left says one thing and does another.

Pay attention to the inauguration speech on Wednesday!***

Jan 17, 2021, 7:45 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Re: So is 21k troops going to be enough to protect Biden ]

Hey remember the days we used to be able to walk right up to the capitol building, up the stairs, and right inside the rotunda to take pictures by merely signing in? Now we can't do that anymore. why do you think that is Neal?

Biden's biggest threat will be standing behind him***

Jan 17, 2021, 8:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 33
| visibility 1,046
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic