Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well guys, the time is here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 253

Well guys, the time is here

Dec 31, 2015, 9:51 AM

I'm the new kid on the block, I felt like it was only right to make an account and celebrate with my fellow tigers. Long time Clemson fan, was a fan when we went 6-7 and lost to USF in the Mieneke Car Bowl. I've seen Clemson come up short literally 12inches and lose to WF. I was inside the GA dome on December 31st 2012, when CATMAN won the game, 4th and 16 will always be remembered. I was here for the highest of the high, and the lowest of the low.

The day is here fellas! We've been waiting on this day all month, literally!... I woke up every single day and the first thing I would think about is this game. December 31st is here, get up y'all, it's time to play some freaking football! I have zero words to describe how I'm feeling right now, it's like I'm playing in the game myself... As a fan, I have tunnel vision so there is absolutely NO reason for the players to have it as well.

It's GAMEDAY people! Give thanks to the most high, for allowing us to see this day. After that, pop you a cold one and get yourself mind right on this game!!!!

Go Tigers!!! Spot the Dammm Ball!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 253
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic